• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please help me. I am not happy with my current condition.

Mp1024

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have been running a very low dose of tren with some test higher than the tren for the past 6 weeks. I am up to 185 at 5'7 and am extremely bloated. I am tapering down on the test and I will explain.

I want to run 75 mg tren ace ed because I tolerate tren very well. I would also like to run a hrt dose of test. This will be for an 8 week blast.

My goal is to stay the same weight, but drop fat. My maintenance is 3000. Would I achieve this by eating at maintenance? I was on tren only with no test for 2 weeks and the body changes were amazing, but once I added test, the effects of the tren werecompletely blunted.

Please help a bro get ripped and hold his weight. I know this is achievable with tren because of its nutrient partitioning qualities. I will track my weight each week to see if I am holding it, and adjust from there.

What's your current BF? Do you do cardio? What foods are in your diet?

Cardio is possible on tren you just have to fight through it, believe me, I know. Its not comfortable by no means. I use tren higher than test and keep test at hrt/trt levels and works fine for me and dropped my bf like crazy. But I also did cardio, ate maint. or slightly below maint. levels, and had very little bloating. Keep your protein up. Icon

I actually felt great doing cardio on tren and that was 700 mgs a week. Everyone is different, but you have to push through it like Icon said.

Back