• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OTC vs. Traditional Steroids

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OTC steroids vs. Traditional Steroids

Every day, I still see people referring to our OTC steroids as “PH’s”…or how they aren’t “real” gear. After realizing how much misinformation is still out there in regards to these products, I wanted to set the record straight by highlighting the similarities and differences between OTC and traditional steroids.

* OTC steroids are 100% “REAL” steroids, requiring no conversion to demonstrate anabolic activity. The only difference between these drugs, in terms of classification, is that traditional steroids are illegal (or require a prescription), while OTC steroids are currently legal.
* All OTC steroids are “oral” steroids, as it is illegal to sell any compound specifically marketed for injection.
* Most of the current OTC steroids are not “new” drugs. Rather, they were first synthesized and explored for activity back in the 50’s and 60’s, just like our traditional steroids.
* Since OTC steroids were never produced and sold as prescription drugs, they were not added to the controlled substance list. As unscheduled substances, supplement manufacturers are legally able to produce and sell these drugs as dietary supplements.
* Some OTC companies, such BSL, conduct extensive product testing, guaranteeing both purity & potency. This guarantee is unavailable from most UGL’s.
* OTC steroids, by and large, are priced inexpensively, costing the same or less the typical 5 pound bag of protein.
* Product delivery is guaranteed; with no worries of the products being confiscated by customs (assuming the products are legal in the country of import; all products are legal in the U.S).
* Product delivery is speedy, with U.S customers receiving their order within 2-3 business days, on average.​

One question which will stand out in the minds of many when deciding which steroids to purchase is “How do these products stack up against illegal steroids from a gains perspective?” The good news is that several of our OTC steroids EXCEED the muscle & strength building potency of traditional steroids. Yes, exceed.
For example, just one of the steroids contained in Methadrol and Super DMZ 2.0 (Dimethazine) has been clinically proven, using human beings, to be a more potent muscle builder then either Anadrol or testosterone. That is very impressive. This is why people routinely add anywhere from 12-15 hard pounds (and often more) is just 4 weeks. In order to gain an equivalent amount of bodyweight in just 4 weeks with a drug like testosterone or Dianabol, one would have to use fairly large dosages and even then, a considerable portion of their weight gains would be attributable to water retention.
Strength gains are equally impressive, with many users hitting new PR’s within just a few weeks. From a personal standpoint, despite using nearly every oral steroid ever produced, I use BSL orals more frequently (My favorite is Methadrol, easily) than any other traditional oral. Why? Because I gain more muscle more quickly….and I look better than I would with a drug like Anadrol or Dianabol.
For those BB'rs/strength athletes/sportsmen who desire to use steroids, but do not want to go the illegal route, these products are a goldmine. BB'rs from previous generations could only dream of such products being sold by supplement companies.
When someone really understands what they are getting with these products, many people will find that they are the best fit for their goals.

Interesting post. Has anyone posted up labs with test levels while on any of these otc steroids?

Interesting post. Has anyone posted up labs with test levels while on any of these otc steroids?

That would be interesting. I've always wondered about the efficacy of OTC vs Traditional Gear. I'm sure they have 'some' benefit but ml for ml I've always felt you get more for your $ with traditional gear.

I agree with you Vette, that's always been my thought process too. And I have always felt that the OTC raised liver values more than traditional gear. Btw...good info Mike. Icon

Sure, but all that shows is that the product contains a steroid. It doesn't show the potency of a steroid. For example, you could take methylttienolone at the usually recommended dose of 500-1,000 mcg per day (.5-1 mg), but test levels would barely budge due to the very low amounts used. On the other hand, someone could inject 300 mg of testosterone and show considerable elevations. However, the person will get much better gains from 1 mg of MT per day than they would from 300 mg of test per week. Test levels are really only useful for trying to see if the testosterone product you are using is dosed properly.

That would be interesting. I've always wondered about the efficacy of OTC vs Traditional Gear. I'm sure they have 'some' benefit but ml for ml I've always felt you get more for your $ with traditional gear.
It depends on what you use. Remember, there is a VERY wide range of legal "steroid" products. Some of the products barely produce any gains even when taking 100's of mg's per day, while other products, such as Dimethazine (a real steroid contained in Methadrol and Super DMZ) requires only about 45 mg per day to produce HUGE gains in muscle mass & strength. In terms of efficacy and cost effectiveness, you would get better gains using a single $50 bottle of Methadrol over the course of 30 days, than you would get spending $50 on ANY traditional steroid. There is no combination of traditional oral steroids you could use for $50 per month which will exceed the gains you will make when using Methadrol. So, when using products like Methadrol and Super DMZ, it is more cost effective than traditional gear....not to mention clinically proven to be a more potent muscle builder than Anadrol or testosterone on a mg ot mg basis. If you have not used THESE particular compounds, I highly ecourage you to try them. Brother, I would NEVER say something like this...and chance damaging my credibility, unless it were true. We know all about these legal steroids at this point...and a few of them are very effective. I have used every oral steroid ever produced, aside from a small few...and I have always recieced the best gains from legal products, such as M1T, SD, and Dimethazine. Any of those 3 beat out any traditional oral ona mg per mg basis...a few of them by an extensive margin.

I agree with you Vette, that's always been my thought process too. And I have always felt that the OTC raised liver values more than traditional gear. Btw...good info Mike. Icon
That is a very sweeping statement which cannot be applied to all compounds. Again, it all depends on what you use. It is true that some stuff, like M1T, was more toxic than Dianabol, but some other OTC stuff is not bad at all. The steroids in Methadrol and Super DMZ are easily tolerated by the liver.

Most OTC orals are either very weak and you need a lot OR are very strong and toxic; M-Sten, DMZ, Superdrol. Most people have little issue with Dbol, Anadrol, Var, Tbol but can't stand 3 weeks on 20mg of SD. I like that there are studies that support DMZ but this reads like an advertisement from IML products because frankly, that's what the OP is. Anadrol has been shown in cancer patients to be safe for extended use and at doses higher than many expect which is why people use it without issue so often. I don't think its the best idea to push OTC products that have no research behind them compared to many of the illegal orals that were extensively studied. Lastly, I would rather put on 10 pounds via test alone or test and another compound without the stress on my liver not to mention if it comes over 12-16 weeks I will keep a lot more of that than if itis over 3-4.

It depends on what you use. Remember, there is a VERY wide range of legal "steroid" products. Some of the products barely produce any gains even when taking 100's of mg's per day, while other products, such as Dimethazine (a real steroid contained in Methadrol and Super DMZ) requires only about 45 mg per day to produce HUGE gains in muscle mass & strength. In terms of efficacy and cost effectiveness, you would get better gains using a single $50 bottle of Methadrol over the course of 30 days, than you would get spending $50 on ANY traditional steroid. There is no combination of traditional oral steroids you could use for $50 per month which will exceed the gains you will make when using Methadrol. So, when using products like Methadrol and Super DMZ, it is more cost effective than traditional gear....not to mention clinically proven to be a more potent muscle builder than Anadrol or testosterone on a mg ot mg basis. If you have not used THESE particular compounds, I highly ecourage you to try them. Brother, I would NEVER say something like this...and chance damaging my credibility, unless it were true. We know all about these legal steroids at this point...and a few of them are very effective. I have used every oral steroid ever produced, aside from a small few...and I have always recieced the best gains from legal products, such as M1T, SD, and Dimethazine. Any of those 3 beat out any traditional oral ona mg per mg basis...a few of them by an extensive margin.

I'm willing to give them a shot. Always on the look out for the best path for my goals - lean, hard and strong. I've never been interested in looking like a big old puff ball of water just to say I'm big or strong. I'll gladly take my gains a little slower if that means I stay lean and hard. I assume one would follow similar protocols with these as with traditional steroids... i.e. AI's, liver support, cycle on and off etc.

Yes. DMZ is fine at 30mg by the way, anymore and you will have sides that aren't pleasant. M-Sten you can dose between 20-30mg and it is comparable to DMZ, some like it better but it's all subjective. Good luck.

i agree products like Dmz/ methadrol/ Alpha-1 are very legit for "otc" products.

Hey, Mike, what otc steroid compounds were recently made illegal? Superdrol I heard was one of them, unfortunately, because it was kick ass even though it was pretty liver toxic. Was dmz also one of them? Is this why they have version 2.0 for sale? What is the difference between super dmz and super dmz 2.0?

IML Gear Cream!
Most OTC orals are either very weak and you need a lot OR are very strong and toxic; M-Sten, DMZ, Superdrol. Most people have little issue with Dbol, Anadrol, Var, Tbol but can't stand 3 weeks on 20mg of SD. I like that there are studies that support DMZ but this reads like an advertisement from IML products because frankly, that's what the OP is. Anadrol has been shown in cancer patients to be safe for extended use and at doses higher than many expect which is why people use it without issue so often. I don't think its the best idea to push OTC products that have no research behind them compared to many of the illegal orals that were extensively studied. Lastly, I would rather put on 10 pounds via test alone or test and another compound without the stress on my liver not to mention if it comes over 12-16 weeks I will keep a lot more of that than if itis over 3-4.

I agree with a lot of what your saying.. Most OTC methyl products are more harsh on the body as their UG counterparts(non methyl gear) at comparatively same doses

Since OTC steroids were never produced and sold as prescription drugs, they were not added to the controlled substance list. As unscheduled substances, supplement manufacturers are legally able to produce and sell these drugs as dietary supplements.
Not yet.. But they are trying each and everyday

Most OTC orals are either very weak and you need a lot OR are very strong and toxic
Are you suggesting that today's OTC steroids are considerably more toxic than traditional orals? If so, you would be incorrect. This was true at one time, but no longer, as the more toxic drugs have all been banned (and even they were still safe for use). Even the most toxic OTC steroids being sold today have been clinically proven, using human studies, to be safe and well tolerated in ALL test subjects. In fact, some of them, like Dimethazine, was a prescription drug in Italy and Mexico, being used for decades without any issues. Dimethazine is considerably less toxic than a drug like Halotestin, yet we don't see anyone saying Halotestin should not be used due to excessive toxicity. Why do you think Halotestin was approved for human use and is still in production today? It certainly isn't because it is too toxic to use. Aside from steroids like Anadrol, Dimethazine, and Halotestin, all of which have been clinically proven to be safe...there are also several other OTC steroids which are considerably LESS toxic than many of today's traditional steroids. So, the entire toxicity argument is invalid. Actually, the toxicity of oral steroids in general has been severely blown out of proportion. Overall, oral AAS are a safe and well tolerated class of drugs...and this includes today's OTC steroids.

; M-Sten, DMZ, Superdrol.
M-sten is not nearly as toxic as originally thought. The typical dose of M-sten is no worse than Anadrol. In fact, I have seen multiple lab reports from users showing liver enzymes which were less elevated than what I have routinely seen with those using 100 mg of Anadrol per day. SD is now banned, so it is irrelevant, but I want to address it for a minute anyway, as it proves my point regarding the safety of the current OTC steroids. SD was one of, if not THE most popular OTC steroid EVER sold...literally 10,000's of people have used use SD, many of them irresponsibly...and yet there is not a single report in the literature of ANYONE experiencing irrepairable liver damage from this drug. In reality, there have only been a FEW isolated cases of people experiencing semi-serious liver issues with SD...and these cases involved severe ABUSE of the drug, along with concomttant alcohol and anti-inflammatory use abuse...not to mention it was being used for several months on end at excessive dosages...and one of these individuals even had a pre-existing liver condition!!! Of these FEW people, all of them recovered just fine on their own after they stopped harming themselves with excessive alcohol and SD intake. So, with 10,000's of people using SD for almost a decade, why haven't we seen a single person need a liver transplant if this drug was so toxic? I will tell you why...because it isn't!!!! Hell, even Anadrol has caused the deaths of at least a dozen or more people from liver failure (always in cases of extreme abuse), but we haven't seen a single cause of someone experiencing this same fate with SD. Has anyone here heard of a single person on ANY BB'ing board over the last 10 years needing a liver transplant from SD? I sure haven't...and I don't know anyone else who has either. This is proof positive that the toxicity argument is bullshit...and certainly NOT a reason to abstain from these products in favor of traditional orals. If SD can be used under these circumstances, with zero government regulation, then today's OTC steroids, all of which are less toxic, are quite safe.

Most people have little issue with Dbol, Anadrol, Var, Tbol but can't stand 3 weeks on 20mg of SD.
To the contrary, most people feel fine when using properly compounded SD, but that is besides the point, as we aren't even addressing SD here (it is banned). We are talking about out current OTC steroids, all of which are tolerated quite well by the general population. Sure, some people might respond poorly, but this is no different than many of our traditional steroids...and it certainly isn't cause for abstinence. Just look at Anadrol...many people feel like shit when using it. When it comes to the steroids in Methadrol and Super DMZ (Dimethazine & M-sten)...the large majority of people feel fine when using them. howeverm i can;t say the same for a dreug like trenbolone, in which MOST people feel like shit and have to put up with a barrage of side effects. There is No doubt that Trenbolone, in general, is a much less pleasant drug to run than Methadrol or DMZ. Actually, it probably cause more side effects than any other steroid, yet this hasn't stopped people from using it...or Anadrol...and it has been many decades now. So, if we are using "feelings" to determine whether or not a steroid should be used, I guess trenbolone is out.

Obviously, how someone "feels" when using a particular steroid is NOT an accurate test of safety. If you personally feel like shit when using Dimethazine (most people do NOT), then you don't have to use it, just like I rarely use trenbolone because it makes me feel horrible in general, but I am not going to try and dissaude others from using tren just because I don't feel well on it.

I like that there are studies that support DMZ but this reads like an advertisement from IML products because frankly, that's what the OP is.
Of course, it is an advertisment (I work for IML-BSL), but guess what? This doesn't change the fact that everything I posted in the OP is 100% true. It also doesn't change the fact that long before I worked for these companies, I was saying the same exact thing you see me saying in the OP above. I learned very quickly how strong these stereoids were. After gaining more muscle with these drugs than I ever did with traditional orals...repeatedly...it quickly became apparent that all the clinical data and real-world evidence I had heard about was true.

Anadrol has been shown in cancer patients to be safe for extended use and at doses higher than many expect which is why people use it without issue so often.
In general, I would say people tolerate steroids such a Dimethazine and M-sten better than Anadrol...but the comparison is really kind of pointless anyway, as they are all steroids, which many people have used with success time and time again.

I don't think its the best idea to push OTC products that have no research behind them compared to many of the illegal orals that were extensively studied.
Like I said above, some of the OTC steroids do have clinical research supporting their safety in human beings, BUT if you are saying we should not recommend any OTC steroids which were not expressly studied in humans, then I gues all of us are going to be severaly limited from this time forward, as MOST of today's PED's do not have any human clinical research suppoting their effectiveness or safety, so I guess we're shit out of luck. This includes almost all of today's peptides....and many steroids, both oral and injectable. The OTC market makes up a small portion of the PED's being used by today's BB'rs, but at least BSL conducts extensive lab testing to make sure there is a purity & potency gaurantee. If you want to talk about risk, your chances of running into medical problems are WAY, WAY higher when you inject yourself with untested, un-regulated, UGL steroids...and there is NO doubt about that. So, if you are really being fair, you would not seek to designate today's OTC steroids as un-safe when there are so many commonly used steroids which not only have zero human testing behind them, but which also possess several other "serious" risk factors which OTC steroids do NOT! The bottom line is that these OTC orals are in many ways some of the safest steroids you can use. They are produced under government approved conditions, independently 3rd party lab tested for both purity & potency, do not come with the injection risks of contaminated underground products...and some even have human clinical research supporting theur safety, such as Dimethazine (DMZ and Methadrol). So, if you want a product to use which minimizes risk, in many ways today's OTC steroids compare very well against or fair better than what is found with many illegal drugs.

Lastly, I would rather put on 10 pounds via test alone or test and another compound without the stress on my liver not to mention if it comes over 12-16 weeks I will keep a lot more of that than if itis over 3-4.[
As already stated, the liver stress argument is total bullshit. As far as the gains retention argument goes, with you inferring you will keep more of your gains with testosterone and another drug if gained over 12-16 weeks, that is also total bullshit. Post-cycle muscle retention is dependent on a single factor...your body's natural hormonal environment relative to its genetic capacity to hold muscle tissue. It does not matter what drugs you use or how long it takes to to add muscle tissue. Before I address the issue of muscle fiber retention, I want to address the issue of bodyweight retention, as these are two very different things. We often hear that it is more difficult to miantain gains with some steroids compared to others, but this is 100% hogshit. In reality, all steroids offer the same degree of muscle fiber retention, but can vary considerably in terms of bodyweight retention. This is because weight gains are not necessarily indicative of muscle fiber gains. Steroids can cause weight gain through multiple mechanims, such as intramuscular (IM) water retention, sub-q water retention, increased blood volume, muscle fiber growth, etc. So, just because someone might gain 20 lbs in 4 weeks with a certain steroid, it does not mean they gained 20 lbs of muscle. Most people understand this, but they make the mistake of attempting to assess the amount of muscle fiber they gained by looming at how watery they look. This is a big mistake, as I.M water retention is not visisble and could make up a large portion of their bodyweight gains. For example, Anadrol causes a very large amount of IM water retention by inhibiting the 11-beta hydroxylase enzyme, so when someone uses Anadrol, they will usualy gain a large amount of bodyweight very quickly...within just 2 weeks. However, when the person goes off of Anadrol, they lose all of this IM water weight just as fast, as well as any sub-q ater weight they gained. This is why people lose bodyweight so quickly when going off of Anadrol. It is not because they lose muscle fiber more quickly than with other steroids...it is only because the body is no longer being commanded to hold a ton of water. With a drug like Primo, there is very, very little IM water retention...and no sub-q water retention. It also causes a significantly smaller increase in blood volume than Anadrol. Therefore, when the user stopd taking primo, they lose very little bodyweight. This leads people to belive that Primo has a high rate of gains retention. In reality, there is no difference.

As far as long-term muscle fiber retention goes, it has NOTHING to do with what kind of steroids are used or how quickly muscle is gained. It comes down to one thing...how much muscle a person hold relative to their natural genetic limit, which is wholly dependent on their nartural hormonal environment.

As soon as someone hits their natural genetic limit in terms of muscle mass, they will NEVER be able to maintain one ounce of muscle beyond that point without the assisatnce of steroids. Sure, they might be able to take steroids and gain 30 more pounds of muscle fiber, but as soon as they go back off steroids, they will lose every single ounce of muscle they gained if they stay off steroids long enough...until they go back down to their natural genetic limit. On the flips side, if someone is still 40 lbs away from their natural genetic limit and they gain 30 pounds of actual muscle fiber with steroids, they will be able to maintain all that new muscle naturally, even if they permanently go off steroids....assuming they eat enough to maintain the newly built muscle. This is because they were still 40 pounds away from what they could have gained naturally. Their hormonal environment was still capable of maintaining another 40 pounds of muscle fiber. With steroids, we super-charge our hormonal envirinment, allowing us to build and maintain much more muscle than what we can achieve naturally. It does not matter how long it takes us to build muscle fiber...or what steroids we use to build it....we will ONLY maintain it IF we have a hormonal environment capable of miantaining it...and that is all that matters. This is why pro BB'rs must permanently stay on a large amount of AAS if they want to maintain their size...and also why they lose muscle so rapidly if they go completely off.

So, gains retention is NO greater with test & d-bol when gained over 12-16 weeks, than it is when adding the same amount of msucle tissue in 4 weeks with SD. Muscle fiber is muscle fiber...and gains retention doesn't change based on steriod selection of length use. I have personally gained 18 pounds in 30 days when using 30 mg of SD...and I have gained the exact same amount of weight using test & deca over 8 weeks. However, I lost nearly half my bodyweight with the test & deca when I went off, but I only lost 4 lbs when I went off the SD. This has nothing to do with one steroid providing better gains retention. I kept more weight with SD simply because a larger percentage of the bodyweight I gained was pure muscle fiber. In essence, gains (muscle fiber) retention was the same with both cycles....the test & deca simply added more water, so I lost more weight post-cycle.

However you try to knock these OTC steroids, the facts are spelled our very clearly in the OP. The truth is that Methadrol and DMZ contain steroids proven to build more muscle than Anadrol (mg per mg), in addition to coming with a purity & potency gaurantee...and just as importantly, there are human clinical studies proving their safety....as well as decades of prescription use in other countries. If you don't want to use these products...then don't, but don't try and skew the facts for others just because you may have a vendetta against them. Maybe you have used some OTC "PH's"...or weak steroids which didn't work very well...and it wouldn't suprise me because some of them have sucked over the years, especially in the beginning of the industry. The first ones were complete trash, but we have advanced very far in this industry...and right now, there are 100% active steroids available with greater potency than Anadrol. Neither their potency, their safety, or their purity can be disputed or denied...unless you deny reality. So, use what you want, but don't bash the products without cause.

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what your saying.. Most OTC methyl products are more harsh on the body as their UG counterparts(non methyl gear) at comparatively same doses
Of course, non-methyls will always be much less liver live toxic than methyls, as they lack the added methyl group necessary for oral administration, but when comparing oral to orals, the landscape has evened-out quite a bit in recent years.

Not yet.. But they are trying each and everyday
Damn right they are...and they have taken away some of the most effective orals ever produced. Actually, let me re-phrase that, they have taken away THE most effective orals ever produced.

By the way, I just wanted to let you know that back when I first started making my own test and tren from pellets (I was a little late to the game in learning how to do this), it was your guide that originally taught me how to do so. Thanks for that.

Last edited:
I'm willing to give them a shot. Always on the look out for the best path for my goals - lean, hard and strong. I've never been interested in looking like a big old puff ball of water just to say I'm big or strong. I'll gladly take my gains a little slower if that means I stay lean and hard. I assume one would follow similar protocols with these as with traditional steroids... i.e. AI's, liver support, cycle on and off etc.

As far as liver suppoprt goes, that is a personal choice. However, I think cardiovascular support is a MUST for all steroid users, especially oral steroid users. No one is dying from liver failure, but people DO have heart attacks and strokes prematurely because of AAS.

If you want to make you best gains, 3 caps of Methadrol will do it...one if the am...one at mid-day...and one before bed...that's it. I would NOt use more than that. That will keep blood levels of these hormones elevated all day long and produce your best gains. 3 caps daily will provide 45 mg of Dimethazine and 30 mg of methylstenbolone per day. 30 days of that is fine. Or, you could use 2 caps for 6 weeks. I recommend this over the Super DMZ, as it provides more mg's of dimethazine per day. Basically, they two products are the same, but Methadrol is slightly stronger. You will likely be able to add serious strength with this regmen, using considerabley more weight each week.

Hey, Mike, what otc steroid compounds were recently made illegal? Superdrol I heard was one of them, unfortunately, because it was kick ass even though it was pretty liver toxic. Was dmz also one of them? Is this why they have version 2.0 for sale? What is the difference between super dmz and super dmz 2.0?

SD was banned...I forgot if there was anything else. If there were, I didn't care about them.

The old Super DMZ contained SD & Dimethazine, while Super DMZ 2.0 contains Dimethazine & Methylstenbolone.

As far as liver suppoprt goes, that is a personal choice. However, I think cardiovascular support is a MUST for all steroid users, especially oral steroid users. No one is dying from liver failure, but people DO have heart attacks and strokes prematurely because of AAS.

If you want to make you best gains, 3 caps of Methadrol will do it...one if the am...one at mid-day...and one before bed...that's it. I would NOt use more than that. That will keep blood levels of these hormones elevated all day long and produce your best gains. 3 caps daily will provide 45 mg of Dimethazine and 30 mg of methylstenbolone per day. 30 days of that is fine. Or, you could use 2 caps for 6 weeks. I recommend this over the Super DMZ, as it provides more mg's of dimethazine per day. Basically, they two products are the same, but Methadrol is slightly stronger. You will likely be able to add serious strength with this regmen, using considerabley more weight each week.

So I can use Methadrol in place of DBol at the start of the run? I planned on starting and ending with an oral... DBol in the beginning and Var at the end with the oils in the middle.

weeks 1-4 dbol
weeks 1-16 test/mast/tren (pyramid the dosages from low [with DBol] to high [oils alone] then back down low [with var])
weeks 13-16 var

So I can use Methadrol in place of DBol at the start of the run? I planned on starting and ending with an oral... DBol in the beginning and Var at the end with the oils in the middle.

weeks 1-4 dbol
weeks 1-16 test/mast/tren (pyramid the dosages from low [with DBol] to high [oils alone] then back down low [with var])
weeks 13-16 var

Absolutely...and it will work better too. Also, 4 weeks is to too short of a run for almost any oral, especially D-bol. Even Methadrol can be run for up to 8 weeks at 2 caps per day (I do recommend some liver support when doing that)...and d-bol can EASILY be run for 8 weeks.

Absolutely...and it will work better too. Also, 4 weeks is to too short of a run for almost any oral, especially D-bol. Even Methadrol can be run for up to 8 weeks at 2 caps per day (I do recommend some liver support when doing that)...and d-bol can EASILY be run for 8 weeks.
Cool :) Are AI's a good precaution with Methadrol? If so which would be best? I've heard some are better depending on the gear being used.

Believe what you want, you have done nothing to disprove anything I said but add some subjective comments. But you seem to know everything and want to make sure everyone knows that so knock yourself out. I don't give two shits what you say, superdol, no matter how pure or properly made, is far more toxic than almost any AAS ever produced with the exception of M1T and MTR. Since there are no studies to show this its all just supposition but the anecdotal evidence seems pretty clear to support my claim. You can not agree with me all you like but I can tell you this, I have seen time and time again, gains achieved over a longer duration injectible AAS cycle almost always stay whereas all too often those gained on oral only cycles rarely hang around unless the user has a perfect diet/training/PCT.

Cool :) Are AI's a good precaution with Methadrol? If so which would be best? I've heard some are better depending on the gear being used.

You don't need an AI when on-cycle with Methadrol, as it does not aromatize. However, I would use one during PCT, along with a serm, in order to restore the HPTA.

Get Shredded!
Believe what you want, you have done nothing to disprove anything I said but add some subjective comments.
Then you must have skipped over all the FACTUAL information which was posted.

But you seem to know everything and want to make sure everyone knows that so knock yourself out.
Thanks, but my only intention was to correct the misinformed.

I don't give two shits what you say
Why are you angry? This is no a fight. Rather, it is a debate in which I have supplied anecdotal evidence, clinical research, and practical information related to the subject, in an effort to prove my point and un-mask the hypocrisy and error found in several of your comments. You are free to do the same. In fact, I encourage you to do so.

, superdol, no matter how pure or properly made, is far more toxic than almost any AAS ever produced with the exception of M1T and MTR.
I could name several more which are much more toxic than SD, but that is besides the point, as we were not addressing SD. I brought up SD only to show how over-exagerated the toxicity claims of oral AAS are in general...because if SD can be safely used by literally 10,000's of people without any documentation of serious liver injury, I think we are prettty safe using the less toxic OTC steroids available today. This is not just as matter if subjective opinion, as you stated, but a matter human clinical reserach, which I clearly ppointed out in the last post and which you ignored.

Since there are no studies to show this
Uhhh...yes, there are...please re-read my previous post, as all the information has been supplied there. I feel like I am talking in circles and honestly, I don't have time to argue with people who are not able (or unwilling) to debate intelligently.

its all just supposition but the anecdotal evidence seems pretty clear to support my claim. You can not agree with me all you like but I can tell you this, I have seen time and time again, gains achieved over a longer duration injectible AAS cycle almost always stay whereas all too often those gained on oral only cycles rarely hang around unless the user has a perfect diet/training/PCT.
I clearly explained why some drugs result in less gains retention than others...and why some people are able to retain a larger percentage of their gains post-cycle even when using the same drugs (assuming all other factors are equal). Did you skip over that part? Based on your responses, the only reasonable assumption I can make is that you did not read all of what I posted, as you continue to repeat yourself without posting up even a single rebuttal to any of the points I made. There is a way people are supposed to debateand it goes like this.... Person #1 makes a claim...person #2 offers his rebuttals to said claim...person #1 counters those rebuttals..and so on and so forth. If you are not going to address any of the points I make, but continue to ignore them and keep repeating yourself, there is no point in continuing. Now, if you want to continue participating in what I am hoping will transition over into adult conversation, we can do so, but we at least need to follow the generally accepted rules of debate. There is a reason why every courhouse, debate team, or other professional organization/entity employs them....because if you don't, we end up getting nowhere.

How Toxic are OTC steroids?

Below is a copy & paste from another board of someone who just recently had bloodowork conducted after a 4 week run of Methadrol, BSL's most potent product. Here is what he had to say:

"I am waiting bloodwork. They won't freaking fax it to me anymore so I emailed my doc whom I'm pretty good friends with to email my the vital stuff cholesterol, kidney, liver, etc. "
Below is the conversation he had with his Doc.

Some emails from my doc:

Me:
"Hey doc did my bloodwork come in? Anything whacked out? matt"

Doc:
"Matt, all looks pretty much as it did last time hdl down about 10 points but everything else just small, normal fluctuations all in normal range. We can mail it to you or come pick up and you can see. Were you expecting different? -Dr. Fate"

Me:
"yeah I thought my liver enzymes would be a little messed up and planned on cholesterol being way out of whack. Took some supplements and was prepared for a mess lol. matt"

Doc:
"well no worries be careful matt but all looks good here so keep doing what you're doing! -Dr. Fate"

As this user's bloodwork shows, taking 2 caps of Methadrol per day for 30 days resulted in barely any flucuation in his liver enzymes (still within the normal range) and only a 10 point drop in HDL. That is freakin' excellent. Now, I have seen other individuals experience greater flucuations in both liver and lipid readings (still well within a reasonable range), but the fact that this man was able to maintain normal liver readings just by employing some cycle support is not only very impressive, but quite revelaing as to the 'true' toxicity of these compounds. In other words, not only was his liver not in any danger, but the doctor couldn't even tell he was using any orals, based on his liver readings.

This is hard evidence for anyone out there who is still being swayed by the bullshit claim that current OTC steroids are "liver killers". This belief is derived from ignorance and not in line with any of the established medical or clinical evidence which has been presented up to this point.

Back