• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In need of help/sponsor/source!

soze90

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, I’m in a little situation here. I have been using the same two sources since joining about 8 or so years ago. One has been gone for years now, and the one I had been using ever since is now as well. My last order I made with them in February, is still not here yes February.. they claimed to be lost by mail carrier, and said they would resend two other times and provide tracking, but never happened. I understand this is part of the inherent risks we take in this undertaking.. however, I am reliant on it. I have no insurance, and I’ve been dealing with primary testicular failure diagnosis since age 20(now 29). I am almost out of my T-replacement , and was banking on this order actually coming in weeks or at least months time..and was hoping I didn’t just flush hundreds of dollars down the toilet during a time when we all are struggling to be employed.
I would happily log products for a sponsor if that is an option. I’m 6’4 , 220 , sub 10% bf after a cut now, former ncaa b-ball national champion. I am looking to start adding muscle and build towards competition by my mid 30’s. I will post pictures to give an idea of what I currently look like.

If that is out of the question, just any recommendation of who can be trusted would be greatly appreciated. Rationing my replacement dose already has me feeling back to my depressed college low T feelings

Thank you all for listening! And a happy Mother’s Day to all the amazing women out there
2ebae4dff7c7f0af18e963b7e28d3c76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I would check out Feral. They have a sale right now too.

Hahah my bad, am I not supposed to put my face?? I never post, more just read y’all’s threads

I know! I don’t mean to doubt any sources or bad mouth the past ones I used.. just I thought the ones I used before were good, as they were on here. But stuff happens unfortunately

Hahah my bad, am I not supposed to put my face?? I never post, more just read y’all’s threads

Yeah just not a good idea to ask to promote a drug dealer and have your face out in the open like that

IML Gear Cream!
Lol yeah, as smart as I like to think I am.. I definitely deffffffinity have my moments to the contrary should I delete it? Or what’s my play here peeps

I know! I don’t mean to doubt any sources or bad mouth the past ones I used.. just I thought the ones I used before were good, as they were on here. But stuff happens unfortunately

Few been busted lately but I know a good on

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Lol yeah, as smart as I like to think I am.. I definitely deffffffinity have my moments to the contrary should I delete it? Or what’s my play here peeps

Pm a moderator to delete your pics then repost them when you back out your face. Mods: Vision, Tripleovertime, Rehh they might be able to help. PM A.Font for dick pics and gay poetry

Still waiting on those cock pics...

Hahahah I cant break alllllllllll the rules at once I ought to behave in honor of Mother’s Day lol

Hi I’m here to give you quality gear from psl and as custom said, dick pics and gay poetry! So I’m pretty much the total package ;)

Back