• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

drug screen

bb1129

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
gentlemen, i have to take a drug test for a new job i just got. aas aside, i do not use drugs recreationally. anyone here have experience with this? i've read that i should be good to go but i'm getting worked up regardless. any and all help is appreciated.
currently on test, mast, win and HCG.

thanks

They only check for weed,coke, meth and other various drugs..My union job does this every so often and NEVER checks for AAS..No need to sweat it Bro

thanks man. thats what i'm reading but i keep mind f*cking myself into a paranoid mess. trying to calm my nerves about this..

it is to much money for them to do a aas test on you. dnt worry

Only had one done ever, think the results were back the following day maybe 2
Its been along time.

Are u taking caber

i am taking caber but haven't taken it in over a week. why?

IML Gear Cream!
oh man.. ur fkd then..

j/k calm down

They do a mouth swab and get instint results...Its funny because the dope heads start running to the restroom and going to the end of the line until they are last..like it makes a big difference in the test results:jerkit:

^^ good info!
Has anyone taken a test on their own to see if they passed prior to taking the real test? If so, what website did you order through?

I have been on a dbol, test, and eq and passed a drug test at meps no problem. All that bullshit of they tell you down there about how will know if your lying to them about what you have taken as far as aas is them just trying to freak you out and tell on yourself. I have also taken drug tests for state jobs where I live and same thing pass with flying colors.

Little bleach fixed all or the sell fake urine I'm a union carpenter smoke weed everyday I'll b damned if I lose a job to a drug test

Back