• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Auction TD

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TD from Steroidify's auction, which I scored at the reserve of $100. This is my second time using them and thought I'd try Hilma Biocare. European reviews are good, but not many I could find this side of the pond.

Attachments

• IMG_4576.JPG
    IMG_4576.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
TD from Steroidify's auction, which I scored at the reserve of $100. This is my second time using them and thought I'd try Hilma Biocare. European reviews are good, but not many I could find this side of the pond.

Nice! Got some Hilma Proviron, Var, and a box of asin

Max

Very nice score man! Can’t wait for mine to come! It’s been so long I forgot what the heck I ordered lol. Just going to take it as a surprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking the same thing lol

Very nice score man! Can’t wait for mine to come! It’s been so long I forgot what the heck I ordered lol. Just going to take it as a surprise

This shit has orders taking months. I used an old sponsor on this site for boner meds and it was stuck in some airport in India for over a month. This pack came a bit quicker but not nearly as quick as my first order with Steroidify prior to COVID.

This shit has orders taking months. I used an old sponsor on this site for boner meds and it was stuck in some airport in India for over a month. This pack came a bit quicker but not nearly as quick as my first order with Steroidify prior to COVID.

Same here mine definitely has passed normal Steroidify time but super
Glad to see yours has arrived. I’m sure these babies need to sit in quarantine for prob 2 weeks or so when they get here before they can move any further

Back