• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orange Tops question regarding reconstitution

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all

I preloaded my latest orange top vial in slin pins and have enough to last me about 30 days given my dosage. Add in when I reconstituted it, and it will be in the fridge about 35 days. Is this fine?

I used to do that bc its super convenient but you do want to consider this. In studies we know that "leeching" of plastics (toxins) from syringes can occur in small traces into medications, etc. (LINK TO STUDY BELOW)

Its even a worse thing storing AAS because the oils have BA% which definitively is going to leech more plastic into your compounds.

So it's not the best practice. I don't think the studies say how dangerous that can be, but I think it's best case scenario to keep as much toxins out of the body as possible.

I have my guys just do their daily to avoid this but it is a pain in the ass.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/jnc.13009

Last edited:
Thanks. Learn something new every day. Will do that on the next vial. Does it affect potency?

For the orange top, just put in 1 ml of water. Now you have 10 iu. Draw what you want into a slin pin. The 10 is 1 iu, the 20 is 2, the 30 is 3, and so on . . . So the vial stays in the fridge, just draw into the insulin syringe for each injection what you need and inject.

Last edited:
For the orange top, just put in 1 ml of water. Now you have 10 iu. Draw what you want into a slin pin. The 10 is 1 iu, the 20 is 2, the 30 is 3, and so on . . . So the vial stays in the fridge, just draw into the insulin syringe for each injection what you need and inject.

this.... ^^^^^. If say doing 2iu a day i will draw out all 5 days of syringes at one time and store in the fridge, then throw the vial away. Hgh doesn't have any solvents like injectable steriods, so not a problem....imo

Back