• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injectable Winny and liver

mdef3033

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have researched that injectable winstrol still effects the liver, just like the oral version. Anyone have their take on this? We got to be safe. I. had to revise my whole order, because I didn’t know injectable winstrol affected the liver as well. smh. My apologizes GC and big L...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Injectable "orals" do not go through the first pass through the liver. So, in theory, it may be less harsh than just consuming them orally.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Injectable "orals" do not go through the first pass through the liver. So, in theory, it may be less harsh than just consuming them orally.

In theory. However, it is still a 17methal compound. Sure. The first pass bypasses the liver, however, since it is a 17methel compound it affects the liver nonetheless.

In theory. However, it is still a 17methal compound. Sure. The first pass bypasses the liver, however, since it is a 17methel compound it affects the liver nonetheless.

if your that concerned about throwing some Winstrol into a cycle then it’s just not for you.

Yes. I never said it will not effect the liver, it definitely will.

Everything that goes into your body affects your liver positively/negatively/or neutral.
Inj, oral, buccal, sublingual, rectal, snorting/insufflation. They all affect time of onset, bioavailability, etc. The liver is your filter an you cannot bypass it, you can however stop the second pass, minimize damage or increase the amount you actually metabolize after the liver has it way with you. There are so many factors with use of any ped, drug, supplement.
Besides age, family history , environment and diet, but there are helpful hints on how to keep yourself the healthiest you can be if using something to hepatotoxic.

Max

Yes. I never said it will not effect the liver, it definitely will.

Thank you. I thought it bypassed it completely making it almost non toxic to the liver. Thank you

Everything that goes into your body affects your liver positively/negatively/or neutral.
Inj, oral, buccal, sublingual, rectal, snorting/insufflation. They all affect time of onset, bioavailability, etc. The liver is your filter an you cannot bypass it, you can however stop the second pass, minimize damage or increase the amount you actually metabolize after the liver has it way with you. There are so many factors with use of any ped, drug, supplement.
Besides age, family history , environment and diet, but there are helpful hints on how to keep yourself the healthiest you can be if using something to hepatotoxic.

Max

Good form. Thank you kind sir.

Oral AAS just don't affect the liver as negatively as people think.
I've seen people's bloods running 150mgs Anadrol or 100mgs Var and they're liver values are "slightly" out of range. I've seen some still in range using high doses and something like Liv52.

There was a study on a Japanese girl who took prescription Anadrol at 30mgs PD for six years and her liver values came back in range.

If you're taking a good liver supp or organ supp, that makes it that much safer.

Don't drink alcohol. (If you do, moderation)
Don't do crazy doses.

You'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oral AAS just don't affect the liver as negatively as people think.
I've seen people's bloods running 150mgs Anadrol or 100mgs Var and they're liver values are "slightly" out of range. I've seen some still in range using high doses and something like Liv52.

There was a study on a Japanese girl who took prescription Anadrol at 30mgs PD for six years and her liver values came back in range.

If you're taking a good liver supp or organ supp, that makes it that much safer.

Don't drink alcohol. (If you do, moderation)
Don't do crazy doses.

You'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

It’s true. They also prescribe anadrol here in the US for anemia but rarely. The dosage is up to 150mg. Anavar is taken for years at a time with HIV patients . It was a huge scam when the US company stopped making nandrolone Decanoate and replaced it with oxandrolone to be prescribed; $80-125 a month for uninsured for Deca and anavar was almost $2-8k a month.
Finally, there are compounding pharmacies are making it again. Basically they forced HIV+ patients to go to Mexico or get UG because of the cost. Keep in mind the antivirals are way harsh on the liver already so a lot of the studies showing how toxic anavar is is questionable. Deca low dose has been shown to be very safe if the patient has a healthy lifestyle.

Max

It’s true. They also prescribe anadrol here in the US for anemia but rarely. The dosage is up to 150mg. Anavar is taken for years at a time with HIV patients . It was a huge scam when the US company stopped making nandrolone Decanoate and replaced it with oxandrolone to be prescribed; $80-125 a month for uninsured for Deca and anavar was almost $2-8k a month.
Finally, there are compounding pharmacies are making it again. Basically they forced HIV+ patients to go to Mexico or get UG because of the cost. Keep in mind the antivirals are way harsh on the liver already so a lot of the studies showing how toxic anavar is is questionable. Deca low dose has been shown to be very safe if the patient has a healthy lifestyle.

Max

I completely understand, however I remember reading an article off of Muscular Devolopment Magazine and they outlined a whole article stating the very dangers of 17α-Alkylated compounds. I was under the assumption, since it is injectable it would by pass the liver. Although, this is not the case.

Here is case of a man who under went liver damage due to Winstrol Injections. I just want everyone to be safe, I don’t want anyone getting sick or hurt. We are in the community to better ourselves, our body, and self esteem. We need to lift eachother up and provide knowledge to our fellas so we can be safe.

Cheers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5421162/

Last edited:
I completely understand, however I remember reading an article off of Muscular Devolopment Magazine and they outlined a whole article stating the very dangers of 17α-Alkylated compounds. I was under the assumption, since it is injectable it would by pass the liver. Although, this is not the case.

Here is case of a man who under went liver damage due to Winstrol Injections. I just want everyone to be safe, I don’t want anyone getting sick or hurt. We are in the community to better ourselves, our body, and self esteem. We need to lift eachother up and provide knowledge to our fellas so we can be safe.

Cheers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5421162/

Oh totally, like I said almost any compound affects the liver, 17a s are notorious for stressing the liver . The key information is basically , “Don’t go in blind and think your gonna be fine.” You May not. I am a huge advocate of bloods and supervision. It good to read and learn all you can. Just because a compound is injectable doesn’t make it side effect free or not stressful. I recently saw an article where a guy had to have a liver transplant because he took too many vitamins. Vitamin A was one that was grossly overused. Keep researching and staying informed.

Max

Oh totally, like I said almost any compound affects the liver, 17a s are notorious for stressing the liver . The key information is basically , “Don’t go in blind and think your gonna be fine.” You May not. I am a huge advocate of bloods and supervision. It good to read and learn all you can. Just because a compound is injectable doesn’t make it side effect free or not stressful. I recently saw an article where a guy had to have a liver transplant because he took too many vitamins. Vitamin A was one that was grossly overused. Keep researching and staying informed.

Max

Omg! Vitamin A?!? Wow. Good form again sir.
Knowledge is power, so they say.

Cheers
giphy.gif

I have researched that injectable winstrol still effects the liver, just like the oral version. Anyone have their take on this? We got to be safe. I. had to revise my whole order, because I didn’t know injectable winstrol affected the liver as well. smh. My apologizes GC and big L...

Take a liver supplement, I use NAC 600mgs in the am and 600mgs pm, multiply your body weight x .66 in water and drink that daily and you’re liver will be fine. Enjoy that Winstrol

Take a liver supplement, I use NAC 600mgs in the am and 600mgs pm, multiply your body weight x .66 in water and drink that daily and you’re liver will be fine. Enjoy that Winstrol
Is that the same thing with morals also? What do you think of Tudka?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is that the same thing with morals also? What do you think of Tudka?

Tudca is a waste of money imo. Morals? If you mean all orals, yes I use NAC daily and i cycle injectable glutathione

Tudca is a waste of money imo. Morals? If you mean all orals, yes I use NAC daily and i cycle injectable glutathione

My bad I can't type for shit today. I'm 51 haha. Never used glutathione.

Get Shredded!
It hurts my liver and my joints

Back