• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

best damn queso ( this guy made)

dirtymic1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1/4 cup on the border salsa 4 or 5 wedges of laughing cow light garlic and herb cheese and 1/4 cup Mexican 4 cheese blend ( if I would have used the low fat it would be better calories and fat wise)
Total calories for approximately. 2-3 cups quesso approximately 355 calories!

Just a heads up guys I tend to try and do a healthy version if everything similar to the hungry girl website from weight watchers so if you want me to try and make a better version of something I'm always down for the challenge as long as I can afford the concoction.

Just a heads up guys I tend to try and do a healthy version if everything similar to the hungry girl website from weight watchers so if you want me to try and make a better version of something I'm always down for the challenge as long as I can afford the concoction.

Orly??

How about a tiramisu made with almond flour/coconut flour and stevia? Go!!!

If you can make thia tast like the real thing with low carbs and almost zero sugar, you are amazing.

Damn you got me! I don't do sweets.. even before I did the healthy good eating thing I have never been big on sweets..

Next!

I'm pretty decent I think at makeimg fat meals lighter, what ya got?

Thats why I recommended the coconut flour, almond flour, and backing stevia. You can literally make a pizza crust with single digit carbs outta coconut flour. They help a lot, but of course they change the taste.

Pizza crusts and taco crusts I use high fiber protein wheat tortillas only 110 calories per one..
But I do like the coconut flour idea.. I'll look into it see what I can make this week..

This might sound gross, but try replacing the Mexican cheese with microwaved non-fat cottage cheese (liquid consistency) and mix with salsa. For some reason non-fat cottage cheese tastes like cheddar cheese when it's heated up. It's like queso but with way more protein. I'll even add some 99% lean ground turkey with taco seasoning for even more protein.

Back