• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
...A lab showing my E2 and Total Test while running 1G test e/week while using Research Stop Exemestane @ 12.5 mg QD. I already have the Estradiol part of the test back. My Dr. confirmed that my estradiol was 27 pg/ml. I would say that this indicates that RS Exemestane is dosed properly. I know several guys have asked me about RS, so I wanted to get this info out ASAP.

My Dr. is still waiting on the total test number because the local lab he uses had to send my sample to an outside lab in order to get an accurate number. :thinking:

Results for total test should be in within 24 hrs, and when I have them I will post the files here.

Thanks guys.

What's the lab of your Test? (oil brand to be specific)

How long after inject did u get labs? Was it test e?

VERY IMPORTANT to say here that the only valid data we will get from this lab test, and my only reason for performing it is to asses the Exemestane's ability to control my estradiol while on a supraphisiological dose of testosterone. Protocol was not followed in regards to testing the dosage of the testosterone I am using. This means that my total test number will most likely indicated whether or not the vial I have been using has testosterone in it. If the lab performing the test goes above 1500 ng/dl (which I believe it does), it will give us more useable data, but will still NOT be enough to determine if the vial is properly dosed. I will post my pin schedule when I post the actual labs, and FYI I was using MLG testosterone enanthate 250mg/ml. I the dropped the propionate ester 4 days before blood was drawn.

The lab had to send it to another lab to get a better number? I think we're in for a treat here :D

^ Very nice man, look forward to you posting the results

Never heard of that happening, hopefully because it's off the charts lol

Never heard of that happening, hopefully because it's off the charts lol

It's because an M.D. orders my tests, and thus I am required to use the local private lab the medical group he is affiliated with has. This lab is not a big operation, like lab corp, quest etc, so if a particular method is not adequate to accurately assess a value, the lab sends it to someone who specializes in the variable, or has enhanced capabilities.

Good to know about RS, tks

I feel like this is a long 24 hours. Lol sorry guys I'm waiting for class to start and I'm quite bored -_-

^ Wish I was still in school.... work a 9hr shift put in 1-2hrs at the gym and hardly even feel like fucking after I'm so beat. Those were the good days class, gym, nightlife... more than one girl >.>

Haha I feel u big mike used to have time for everything no I'm slowly watching my hobbies slip away I haven't even had a fight this year no time to train

Well I have 8 classes, I work 40 hours a week, I workout 6 days a week, I'm getting married soon and I have a baby on the way and... I'm pretty happy with my life. :D

^ I have no classes... work a 45hr week... she would like me to marry her (not happening)... and I make sure she takes that pill every morning (the Var and the Yaz ;)

Fuck that man, but props to you sir glad to see you're happy with your current situation. I pulled 50hr weeks to pay for night classes for 4 years, I need a break. More like some time to spend some of the money on me I worked so hard to get to :winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
I work 8 hours but commute about 4 so after 2 hours at the gym showering and eating that about it I use to work a lot less but once we bought the house I had to get more serious

Congrats on the house man wish I wasn't paying for a shitty Apt. The complexes in my area range from nice to half ass.... fucked up thing is the nice ones have a mid level salary cap, which means I get to pay twice as much to live in one down the road that's twice as small and twice as old while the broke ass wipe that works at 7-11 lives it up in 3 bedroom with brand new appliances for the same price as my 1 bedroom.

Sometimes the US way can suck my dick... pays to be poor these days with federal aid

^True thatttttt. It's bullshit for the middle class

^ That's it bro it's to high... they keep losing count! Going to need to bring in the calculator for this one:thinking:

I'm sure Mlg will be way up on this batch, the new batch of prop I got from him was noticeably darker.... maybe more hormone to fix dosing:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back