• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinned chest

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So just pinned my chest for the first time, will see what it feels like tomorrow hopefully good as I needed to add more spots to rotation.

I’m also thinking biceps and triceps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just pinned my chest for the first time, will see what it feels like tomorrow hopefully good as I needed to add more spots to rotation.

I hope it wasn't ace or prop, that might hurt

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

How much did you pin? I go .5 ml in each with a 5/8s 29 with no issues. Biceps does the same as my delts just wont take the oil and aches for days. Triceps not bad as long as I am coordinated that day.

Have you tried lats yet? That's where I want to add next. I need to read up on where to hit them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I hope it wasn't ace or prop, that might hurt

No I was going to wait for tomorrow and pin Deca since I never fee that but said fuck it and pinned superdrol

How much did you pin? I go .5 ml in each with a 5/8s 29 with no issues. Biceps does the same as my delts just wont take the oil and aches for days. Triceps not bad as long as I am coordinated that day.

Have you tried lats yet? That's where I want to add next. I need to read up on where to hit them.

Yep same pin 29g 12mm

And yes I’ve been doing lats for a while now I use 25g 1” there and love it but slowly moving and experimenting with these slin pins

Place I pin
Delts
Lats
Quads
Glutes
And now hopefully chest will be good

No I was going to wait for tomorrow and pin Deca since I never fee that but said fuck it and pinned superdrol

Let us know how it feels tomorrow or next day. I'm curious how a virgin muscle will react on your first time. Maybe I'll have to man up and try pecs too

Yep same pin 29g 12mm

And yes I’ve been doing lats for a while now I use 25g 1” there and love it but slowly moving and experimenting with these slin pins

Place I pin
Delts
Lats
Quads
Glutes
And now hopefully chest will be good

For my 29s I use a hairdryer and heat up the vials to make it easy to load. Without seems like its takes forever.

Yes very curious on that pec. I'm tatted from head to toe (including face) and for some reason I'm timid when it comes to certain places to slam. Calf, chest, etc...hell I can't do a quad anymore with feeling crippled.

I pin my upper chest w half cc . Used test prop NPP and test base. It didnt hurt andbit made my chest look a little bigger. Definitely hepled with mind muscle connection.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I pin my upper chest w half cc . Used test prop NPP and test base. It didnt hurt andbit made my chest look a little bigger. Definitely hepled with mind muscle connection.

That was another reason I wanted to start pinning chest the slight pip helping with mind to muscle connection..

And today I have zero pip from yesterday’s pin... I’ll hit other side with Deca today

IML Gear Cream!
That was another reason I wanted to start pinning chest the slight pip helping with mind to muscle connection..

And today I have zero pip from yesterday’s pin... I’ll hit other side with Deca today

Nice i do a half in each .

I was surprised at the zero pip. I have never felt anything after pinning there. Less nerves maybe?

Wish my delts would do the same.

I was surprised at the zero pip. I have never felt anything after pinning there. Less nerves maybe?

Wish my delts would do the same.

The only issues I’ve had with delts was oil running down between or behind muscle not sure the correct term it’s called but that’s happened a few times and it’s happened to my lats

The only issues I’ve had with delts was oil running down between or behind muscle not sure the correct term it’s called but that’s happened a few times and it’s happened to my lats

That's exactly what I think is happening. I have tried small amounts .5 ml and same shit. Sore for days

Where are you pinning upper middle lower and how close to the nipples ?

good stuff bro. I need to try that.

Do you get any actual benefits from doing this as opposed to just hitting vgs and glutes? I tried pinning my biceps once. Just once. This thread makes me squirm 😯

Well pinned left chest yesterday with Deca and all is good now, injections were only half a cc being Virgin muscle wasn’t going to push it lol

Now as for pip it’s VERY VERY minimal like a scale 1-10 it’s maybe a 2 maybe like I could do chest today so definitely will continue with chest pins, eventually I’ll nut up and do biceps and triceps

Chest was one of least pip of any virgin ive done.
I started about a month ago.
I've Never done biceps or triceps so post of on that when u hit them.

How’s the chest feel after the first pin?
I remember my first chest pin was quite an unusual feeling... when I flexed my chest, there was a similar feeling to a “calf cramp” I just knotted up and stayed flexed well after the fact ... I now only pin chest after I train chest, take a hot shower, I also stay within the center of my chest when pinning chest.

As for arms, I’ve never pinned biceps, obviois reasons. I’ve pinned triceps once about 5 years ago, lol I’ll never do that again.

How’s the chest feel after the first pin?
I remember my first chest pin was quite an unusual feeling... when I flexed my chest, there was a similar feeling to a “calf cramp” I just knotted up and stayed flexed well after the fact ... I now only pin chest after I train chest, take a hot shower, I also stay within the center of my chest when pinning chest.

As for arms, I’ve never pinned biceps, obviois reasons. I’ve pinned triceps once about 5 years ago, lol I’ll never do that again.

So I’ve pinned both pecks twice now and yes it was a Wierd feeling the first week but this week was perfect, it’s like I haven’t even pinned chest now keep in mind I’ve pinned Deca at 1/2 cc and superdrol at .36 so not much oil and it’s probably where I’ll keep it for a while

So I've done some research and it would seem you only get extra spot growth this way is with bases? Is it mainly done to just add more spots in the rotation? Or to stretch the muscle with volume? My shoulders now are really lacking and im using test e and tren ace. Anything to gain by doing it?

So I've done some research and it would seem you only get extra spot growth this way is with bases? Is it mainly done to just add more spots in the rotation? Or to stretch the muscle with volume? My shoulders now are really lacking and im using test e and tren ace. Anything to gain by doing it?

There is no long term benefits to the muscle with spot injecting, you do get a temporary boost from swelling and the oil.
Long term benefits by adding injection spots to your rotation are you reduce scar tissue

I've noticed spot growth in my delts from consistent pinning.

That’s scar tissue or just growth bro. But either way You don’t gain lbm from spot pinning AAS

That’s scar tissue or just growth bro. But either way You don’t gain lbm from spot pinning AAS

Any newest and greatest for helping relieve scar tissue. I try to break it up rolling but still feel the chunky shit in there when I pin. I think cortisone shots gave me alot of scar tissue.

I've had some growth but I've also built up over 20 years of scar tissue in my delts...don't be a hater to the old man....I'll take size in growth in any form whatsoever...scar tissue or whatever:)

Back