• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Its TIME....for another CONTEST!

liftingiron

Uncle Z Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys we have come up with another contest. This one is a little bit more meaningful for the members. Think about your life.... were you always into fitness? With the way things are in todays society, most likely not.

Well what got you started?? Was it getting up everyday, doing the same old thing, going to the same old place, feeling the SAME OLD WAY!?
Why did you decide to get in shape? I believe for all of us there was a turning point that made us research and learn all about this lifestyle and we learned it that well, PLUS we wanted it THAT BAD....that everyone of us decided to give steroids a try. Luckily, we made that CHOICE! NOW here we are!

So tell me about yourselves everyone. What got you started and why did you start? Heres the contest. We are going to give
20% off for 2 members here on 1 order each, that have the MOST impressive and inspiring stories. We want BEFORE and AFTER pictures.

We figured this contest would really SPARK the INTEREST and DESIRE to motivate you guys to put forth as MUCH EFFORT AS POSSIBLE in achieving your fitness goals. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
REMEMBER 20% off for 2 members on 1 order each. So lets hear it everyone!

Lets set the date for this contest to end for the 23rd of this month. So that makes it 6/23/2013.

Last edited:
NO POSTS?! Come on fellas, I dont want to give all the discounts to IMF so post it up! Easy 20% off. Just give us some inspiration and motivation and you can get a great deal! No minimum order requirments either. Just post up a great story, if you make me cry I'll be pissed, and have a chance at getting the deal. Easy 20% here. Dont miss out on this!
Any questions please PM me or LiftingIron. The product is too great to not take advantage.

Back