• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chicken and Meat Marinades

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for good chicken and meat marinades that are not to high in sodium or that preservative shit. Been searching for ideas just curious as to what you guys use.

Looking for good chicken and meat marinades that are not to high in sodium or that preservative shit. Been searching for ideas just curious as to what you guys use.
A few hrs in an herb and spice marinate bag but i added a little italian dressing because it wasnt enough for all the chicken... It was incredible
The flavor was great.tons of flavor. It honestly surprised me how good it was.
I didn't have time to marinate over nite so i used what i had. Everyone killed the chicken..
If you like when i get off i will send ya pics of the profucts i used ..

Lol i know right! left me hanging with dry ass chicken!

Spatchcock a chicken and use a good dry rub.
Put some heavy rocks ima sheet pan or Iron Skillet and out weight on top of rubbed chicken (both sides) let sit in fridge couple hours or overnight and grill. Real good

Max

Balsamic vinaigrette (dark) + steak cuts of your choice = heaven

In a ziplock bag pour in some Italian dressing, soy sauce, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and a couple ounce of Coca Cola. Toss in some chicken breasts d let marinate a few hours. Toss in the grill and you’ll thank me later

That Coca Cola will tenderize and break down that chicken nicely

Back