• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Whats a keto diet?

Was considering it , but was it it exactly?
Following. I've heard such conflicting statements but it mostly seems to be all bad unless it's the diehard keto kettle bellers

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I’ve lost 26 pounds in one month on keto. Now half of that was probably water but none of it was lbm.
If you hit your protein macros keto burns nothing but body fat.
When your body doesn’t have enough carbs to make glucose it changes to burning your body’s stored fat for fuel.

The problem is it’s become a fad diet where people over indulge in cheese and bacon and tend not to lose much weight.

I’ve lost 26 pounds in one month on keto. Now half of that was probably water but none of it was lbm.
When your body doesn’t have enough carbs to make glucose it changes to burning your body’s stored fat for fuel.

The problem is it’s become a fad diet where people over indulge in cheese and bacon and tend not to lose much weight.
Any links to sources you used when starting the diet?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sounds like what id be into, so basically eat nothing but protein?

you eat a lot of fat along with the protein so even with almost no carbs it's somewhat e say to stick with.Lots of steak and hamburger patties things like that.Mix in green vegetables and you're hardly ever hungry.

Start out by getting a macro calculator and finding out what your metabolic rate is basically the amount of calories you burn in a day. Once you know this you can also see the required amount of carbs, fats, and protein required to hit your metabolic rate number. It’s high fat moderate protein low carb diet so there isn’t just one source to read you need to read a bunch of sources.

I don’t have links because I’ve done the diet off and on over the years but google is your friend. Some people will tell you calories don’t matter on keto that’s false you need to be accountable for every calorie you eat so you can make progress.
Just start with the basics and read about low carb diets first, not everyone has the ability to do keto it’s very depleting and can even make some people hypoglycemic if they don’t eat adequately.

I followed the book “Carb Nite Solutions” the first time I did Keto and that method worked well
for me. I got to have a cheat meal every week or so and gave me something to look forward to.

Been doing keto/targeted keto for 2 years now lost 70lbs in 8 months and kept my weight off.
Basically no more than 30g carbs and fats should be 50%. I like a higher protein keto diet like this
carbs 5% protein 45% fats 50% just make sure your adding salt to your foods and even a little in your water to avoid cramps.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back