• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source check on Feral Gear.... and Dutch Pharma

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. Quick question about certain sources that are on our board. First, does anyone have any experience with Feral Gear? Although it seems to be strictly orals (including PCT compounds) and injectables, which depending on what you're looking for, is fine. Not everyone wants to incorporate SARMs and peptides and prohormones and Flinstone's vitamins and shit that cooks you from the inside out like a micro wave lol. Nah, I'm just joking around, but they got a decent selection of those categories and the prices seem reasonable. I noticed they had DHB for $44 a jar. By contrast, and I'm not saying that there is not a valid reason for this, but Dutch Pharma sells what seems like the same product is $84. Regardless, I was just curious if anyone had any experience with either of these two companies. I've heard some mixed reviews about at least one of them. Anyway, I made a small order from Dutch, they had a few products that made were interesting to me. I'll

Also, completely separate question, anyone know where to get superdrol. A few companies sell it but they are all sold out at the moment. Although, tbh, in a strange way, I like not having much access to it. I used Superdrol once about 2 years ago, maybe 18 months. I used it at the end of my cycle and I remember the dose wasn't that high. It was definitely either 10mg on days I didn't get to they gym and another 5 or 10 mg when I hit the gym, or, because I was real low, 10mg on days when I trained and none when I didn't. Anyway, my dose was around 10mg - 20mg and no more than 10mg if I didn't train that day. Yo, no joke, I blew the fuck up. I mean, I was almost done with the cycle and almost out of everything, including the test (which I did run out of about 2 weeks earlier - needless to say it wasn't the most thought out plan), but that Sdrol hit me hard, and not like DBOL and Sus, or test and deca, I was actually leaner as in, had a smaller waist, not just waist to shoulder ratio. I was leaner and tighter, all over, plus I maintained a visible, defined, jawline, separation lines where I had them and not only did I get more, the ones I had got deeper. I could handle a good amount of weight, I had no noticeable side effects physically or mentally, and drastically increased overall vascularity and muscle fulness and hardness. Finally, like I said earlier, I blew up. My frame gained a little size, and lost nothing for a while. Instead, my muscles seemed to grow and harden without effecting the rest of the body.

Now, I'm sure science doesn't work exactly like that. My guess, is that just like when was 16 and started lifting hard, I gained 15 lbs in 3 months. At 31, when I first juiced, I could barely fit into my clothes anymore, same with the second time except I stayed leaner and became solid and strong as well as huge. Then the results diminished unless I waited like a year, or tossed in about 300mg of tren. That was my first Superdrol experience, it was probably my body reacting extremely and intensely. At this point, I could probably get similar results. But not if I added it to every cycle which is like twice a year sometimes. Back to the point, anyone know where to get any?

Feral is great. You will have no issues if you choose them.

For SD, look at BehemothLabz

Feral is great. You will have no issues if you choose them.

For SD, look at BehemothLabz

Maybe try suggesting a lab that is a sponsor here instead.
Behemoth whoever is clearly not listed as a sponsor and I've never heard of them.
Feral is good.
For the superdrol I would personally recommend gear church for the injectable.
For the oral try PSL or uncle z. Their euro pharma line is bomb.
You won't go wrong with either of those sources.

Behemoth whoever is clearly not listed as a sponsor and I've never heard of them.
Feral is good.

They don't have to be a sponsor here to be good.. sorry you haven't heard of them. Why would I suggest using a lab I haven't used before? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me..

Feral is good.

This , also AASDirectshop did oral superdrol.

W

So you already ordered from Dutch before posting this? Might as well do the same with Feral. Seems regardless of what anyone says you are trying for yourself so just test both.
Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well. Quick question about certain sources that are on our board. First, does anyone have any experience with Feral Gear? Although it seems to be strictly orals (including PCT compounds) and injectables, which depending on what you're looking for, is fine. Not everyone wants to incorporate SARMs and peptides and prohormones and Flinstone's vitamins and shit that cooks you from the inside out like a micro wave lol. Nah, I'm just joking around, but they got a decent selection of those categories and the prices seem reasonable. I noticed they had DHB for $44 a jar. By contrast, and I'm not saying that there is not a valid reason for this, but Dutch Pharma sells what seems like the same product is $84. Regardless, I was just curious if anyone had any experience with either of these two companies. I've heard some mixed reviews about at least one of them. Anyway, I made a small order from Dutch, they had a few products that made were interesting to me. I'll

Also, completely separate question, anyone know where to get superdrol. A few companies sell it but they are all sold out at the moment. Although, tbh, in a strange way, I like not having much access to it. I used Superdrol once about 2 years ago, maybe 18 months. I used it at the end of my cycle and I remember the dose wasn't that high. It was definitely either 10mg on days I didn't get to they gym and another 5 or 10 mg when I hit the gym, or, because I was real low, 10mg on days when I trained and none when I didn't. Anyway, my dose was around 10mg - 20mg and no more than 10mg if I didn't train that day. Yo, no joke, I blew the fuck up. I mean, I was almost done with the cycle and almost out of everything, including the test (which I did run out of about 2 weeks earlier - needless to say it wasn't the most thought out plan), but that Sdrol hit me hard, and not like DBOL and Sus, or test and deca, I was actually leaner as in, had a smaller waist, not just waist to shoulder ratio. I was leaner and tighter, all over, plus I maintained a visible, defined, jawline, separation lines where I had them and not only did I get more, the ones I had got deeper. I could handle a good amount of weight, I had no noticeable side effects physically or mentally, and drastically increased overall vascularity and muscle fulness and hardness. Finally, like I said earlier, I blew up. My frame gained a little size, and lost nothing for a while. Instead, my muscles seemed to grow and harden without effecting the rest of the body.

Now, I'm sure science doesn't work exactly like that. My guess, is that just like when was 16 and started lifting hard, I gained 15 lbs in 3 months. At 31, when I first juiced, I could barely fit into my clothes anymore, same with the second time except I stayed leaner and became solid and strong as well as huge. Then the results diminished unless I waited like a year, or tossed in about 300mg of tren. That was my first Superdrol experience, it was probably my body reacting extremely and intensely. At this point, I could probably get similar results. But not if I added it to every cycle which is like twice a year sometimes. Back to the point, anyone know where to get any?

I've only tried feral as one of the sponsors on here but hey why stray from a source that your happy with feral has been good to me so I've just kinda stuck with em

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

thats where i got my s-drol-aasdirectshop. pm 9tmare-he is a great guy imo. that shit was fire bro! only prob. is the last time i talked too him he was out of stock,but that was a while ago so i would at least try him. good luck(btw feral and psl are both great people, not sure if they have s-drol tho.

thats where i got my s-drol-aasdirectshop. pm 9tmare-he is a great guy imo. that shit was fire bro! only prob. is the last time i talked too him he was out of stock,but that was a while ago so i would at least try him. good luck(btw feral and psl are both great people, not sure if they have s-drol tho.

We have it oral only not injectable my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
So you already ordered from Dutch before posting this? Might as well do the same with Feral. Seems regardless of what anyone says you are trying for yourself so just test both.

Pretty accurate... Feral does have a minimum amount per order, and Dutch had two other products that I was looking for that I couldn't find at Feral so I figured I'd save a little money on shipment and maybe even get a discount code or something. Still, I was curious because they had similar products and I was curious about the difference in dhb pricing. If the anyone verifies the DHB quality, I might go try Feral's product. I don't like shopping around too much, I'm more of a find something that works and stick with it type; a loyal consumer (if that sounds better), still some products I gotta look elsewhere for.

Thank yu everyone for your input. A lot of places tend to be out of Superdrol at them moment, but I will look at the places you recommended. Thanks again, I appreciate all the feed back

Have you used DHB before? It can come with some nasty PIP. Feral supposedly has a minimal amount of PIP with his DHB but I can't confirm that myself because I don't touch DHB. You might want to post in the subforum and ask.
Pretty accurate... Feral does have a minimum amount per order, and Dutch had two other products that I was looking for that I couldn't find at Feral so I figured I'd save a little money on shipment and maybe even get a discount code or something. Still, I was curious because they had similar products and I was curious about the difference in dhb pricing. If the anyone verifies the DHB quality, I might go try Feral's product. I don't like shopping around too much, I'm more of a find something that works and stick with it type; a loyal consumer (if that sounds better), still some products I gotta look elsewhere for.

Thank yu everyone for your input. A lot of places tend to be out of Superdrol at them moment, but I will look at the places you recommended. Thanks again, I appreciate all the feed back

I usually dont say much on here, but I'm only half way through my first cup of coffee this morning so far. This thread gave me a fkn headache. The op writes a 2,000 word story book that makes no sense, and that could have been to the point and maybe 25 - 50 words. Even that would have been 50 words too much.

Then 1fatboy asks in the same thread "Where can I get a list of sponsors"? And "Also is GearPro legit"?

On this AAS Forum Board, you will find Sub Forums on the main page that are categorized very well, you can't get lost, and there is a search box for the entire board, and each of the sub forums.

Yes, there is a fkn whole sub forum where there is a list of paying sponsors. Bad sponsors do not last on this board. Do some have issues from time to time? Yes, but in this competitive market if there is an issue they will make it right, or they lose customers. Competition brings different sales angles... Free shipping over x amount spent. Buy three get one free. Use BTC 10% off. Holiday sales. Volume sales. No different than anything else in this world you may be interested in obtaining where there are different sources. Department store, grocery store, muffler shops etc

In the list of sponsors category, you will find a hot link to each sponsors sub forum. In these sub forums, you will find the answers to most anything you could have question or concern for.

Treat sponsors here as if you were a sponsor. Treat your brothers and sisters here as you would expect to be treated. You can find something new to learn here every time you come here. Like I am not a dick, but I can seem like one if need be. I'm not being a dick because I can be, I'm seeming like one to help both of you

It's my 1st time on here tough guy...take a motrin for your headache...and for your info I did use the search bar and nothing came up for gear pro...its cool..u wouldn't talk like that in person I promise u that!!!!!!

Wonderful- another tough guy noob that can beat the shit out of all of us. He didnt even really dog you at all bro. Grow some balls and get thicker skin bitch or you wont last long.
Go ahead and melt. Will be fun to watch.
:popcorn:
It's my 1st time on here tough guy...take a motrin for your headache...and for your info I did use the search bar and nothing came up for gear pro...its cool..u wouldn't talk like that in person I promise u that!!!!!!

Packman84- did you see my response? Did you end up trying DHB? Any PIP? Just curious as I do not recall anyone saying they have used it from any sponsor without having a decent amount of PIP if not horrible PIP.

Take it easy my man. Here at ASF guys let their opinions roll but keep in mind it's only their opinions. Once you've been here a while you'll understand but lifter6973 is right with the attitude you have right now you might see a shitload of members come in and get on you a bit. Relax and stick around for a bit you will enjoy this place

Last sentence in my post

"Like I am not a dick, but I can seem like one if need be. I'm not being a dick because I can be, I'm seeming like one to help both of you."

No need for a Motrin, A
spirin, Tylenol, whatever. I had my two cups of coffee lol. I don't have a beef with you, or anyone else here that I know of.

And yes I talk like that to my friends when need be, and would to you (yes in person) if you were my friend or not. All brothers & sisters here.

In all seriousness, it was not meant to offend. If it did, my apologies

Packman84- did you see my response? Did you end up trying DHB? Any PIP? Just curious as I do not recall anyone saying they have used it from any sponsor without having a decent amount of PIP if not horrible PIP.

Hey, sorry brotha, I haven't had a chance to check in a little while. To answer your question: Yes, I used the DHB from Dutch mixed in the same shot at masteron E. I'm happy to say that i experienced almost no PIP whatsoever. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst / most pain), I'd say I experienced around a 1.5, maybe 2 while trying to do very high rep RDL's as part of a circuit (since gyms are closed, relying on super light weights, body weight, elastic bands, and getting creative trying to stimulate muscles).

Anyway, simple answer is I used DHB by Dutch and suffered virtually no PIP. Hope that helps.... I've only taken 2 shots so I'll let you know how the results turn out.

I usually dont say much on here, but I'm only half way through my first cup of coffee this morning so far. This thread gave me a fkn headache. The op writes a 2,000 word story book that makes no sense, and that could have been to the point and maybe 25 - 50 words. Even that would have been 50 words too much.

Then 1fatboy asks in the same thread "Where can I get a list of sponsors"? And "Also is GearPro legit"?

On this AAS Forum Board, you will find Sub Forums on the main page that are categorized very well, you can't get lost, and there is a search box for the entire board, and each of the sub forums.

Yes, there is a fkn whole sub forum where there is a list of paying sponsors. Bad sponsors do not last on this board. Do some have issues from time to time? Yes, but in this competitive market if there is an issue they will make it right, or they lose customers. Competition brings different sales angles... Free shipping over x amount spent. Buy three get one free. Use BTC 10% off. Holiday sales. Volume sales. No different than anything else in this world you may be interested in obtaining where there are different sources. Department store, grocery store, muffler shops etc

In the list of sponsors category, you will find a hot link to each sponsors sub forum. In these sub forums, you will find the answers to most anything you could have question or concern for.

Treat sponsors here as if you were a sponsor. Treat your brothers and sisters here as you would expect to be treated. You can find something new to learn here every time you come here. Like I am not a dick, but I can seem like one if need be. I'm not being a dick because I can be, I'm seeming like one to help both of you

Well, you took the time to read my post and give feed back. I'll apply your input; let's see how it turns out.

Hi Everyone, has anyone had any experience in the past using Dutch Pharma or Feral Gear? I noticed DHB costs $xx on the Feral site, but $xx for the same product on Dutch Pharma's site. I was curious if anyone had tried out this compound from Feral or maybe even from both companies and can explain the price discrepancy. I'm interested in products offered by both companies and appreciate any feed back regarding these sources.

In addition, I have had past success with Superdrol and would love to get my hands on some more. Unfortunately, I am having difficulty finding companies that have Sdrol in stock. If anyone knows of any, I would greatly appreciate any information about this.

Thanks for your help,
Kevin

How's that? better? Sometimes I get a little ADD and throw in an assortment of details and / or tie together multiple points.
Although, while this may not be the best example, sometimes adding details help give readers a sense of where I'm coming from and has helped result in responses that were far more useful than a standard question and answer.
Still, there are a lot of very knowledgeable, very informative people on here and I'm certainly not trying to take up their real estate.
Most important, I always treat everyone on this forum with total respect and when I respond to a question, for example, try to be informative and helpful if it's an area in which I can be those things without being judgmental.

You said that people can find something new to learn every time they come here (I'm paraphrasing). I agree 100% and spend a significant amount more time reading posts and articles than writing. When I do write, I suppose I just include details that convey my situation in hopes that it will paint a clearer picture of what I'm asking or struggling with. Then again, maybe I just need to proof read a little more. You say that you are seeming like the one to help both of us and that you're not being a dick just because. I take your word for it and have provided an edited version of my question (although no longer needed) just to acknowledge the frustration you expressed and show that I'm not just rambling to hear / read my own thoughts. Rather, if you took the time to try to read my post and discouraged, I can take the time to modify it slightly and make it more concise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you took the time to read my post and give feed back. I'll apply your input; let's see how it turns out.

Hi Everyone, has anyone had any experience in the past using Dutch Pharma or Feral Gear? I noticed DHB costs $xx on the Feral site, but $xx for the same product on Dutch Pharma's site. I was curious if anyone had tried out this compound from Feral or maybe even from both companies and can explain the price discrepancy. I'm interested in products offered by both companies and appreciate any feed back regarding these sources.

In addition, I have had past success with Superdrol and would love to get my hands on some more. Unfortunately, I am having difficulty finding companies that have Sdrol in stock. If anyone knows of any, I would greatly appreciate any information about this.

Thanks for your help,
Kevin

How's that? better? Sometimes I get a little ADD and throw in an assortment of details and / or tie together multiple points.
Although, while this may not be the best example, sometimes adding details help give readers a sense of where I'm coming from and has helped result in responses that were far more useful than a standard question and answer.
Still, there are a lot of very knowledgeable, very informative people on here and I'm certainly not trying to take up their real estate.
Most important, I always treat everyone on this forum with total respect and when I respond to a question, for example, try to be informative and helpful if it's an area in which I can be those things without being judgmental.

You said that people can find something new to learn every time they come here (I'm paraphrasing). I agree 100% and spend a significant amount more time reading posts and articles than writing. When I do write, I suppose I just include details that convey my situation in hopes that it will paint a clearer picture of what I'm asking or struggling with. Then again, maybe I just need to proof read a little more. You say that you are seeming like the one to help both of us and that you're not being a dick just because. I take your word for it and have provided an edited version of my question (although no longer needed) just to acknowledge the frustration you expressed and show that I'm not just rambling to hear / read my own thoughts. Rather, if you took the time to try to read my post and discouraged, I can take the time to modify it slightly and make it more concise.

Well now there’s alittle problem... posting prices isn’t allowed. Edit if possible

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always had good results with Dutch Gear, as have many others, but even so we get those 1--2% of people who aren't happy. Feral seems pretty popular so I imagine they are really good as well. I wouldn't hesitate to order from either depending on what I need.

yeah PIP sounds better than Ive heard from anyone using DHB- now the most important will be how it works for you
Hey, sorry brotha, I haven't had a chance to check in a little while. To answer your question: Yes, I used the DHB from Dutch mixed in the same shot at masteron E. I'm happy to say that i experienced almost no PIP whatsoever. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst / most pain), I'd say I experienced around a 1.5, maybe 2 while trying to do very high rep RDL's as part of a circuit (since gyms are closed, relying on super light weights, body weight, elastic bands, and getting creative trying to stimulate muscles).

Anyway, simple answer is I used DHB by Dutch and suffered virtually no PIP. Hope that helps.... I've only taken 2 shots so I'll let you know how the results turn out.

No apologies needed, it was my 1st time and the screen only showed forum, PM, profile, and something else. I thought hitting forums was the actual site. At the bottom of the page in very small letters it showed take me to site. I'm on now and got the info. I went with new sponsor because my go to was out of a lot and it's taking a while so that's why I asked what I did. No big deal to me. I appreciate all the responses, many were comical and made my day...ive been in the game a very long time but 1st on this site so my fault...i was even told id melt..lmao...Not from a forum😆😆😆😆 have a good day!!!

Thanks for the kinds words about us guys. 1fatboy, when you want to give us a shot shoot me a PM and I'll get you hooked up. DHB should be restocked within days!

d98c57f11c553fe829861a72d0204ef2.jpg

Got a small TD from them today! Including the TNE promo!

Back