• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wanting to run another cycle need input!

Bulk-N-Mass

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
***Here is my question. Im going to copy and paste the forum i started at another site years back. It was pertaining to my first cycle. Keep in mind that I got ahold of dbol as well and started running it too. I wanna run a good solid 1st cycle. Id just like your input or thoughts on my first one and what you feel I should do this time around! I am currently 185lb 6%bf and am looking for size. I like the Test E and Dbol but half way thru my cycle probation searched my car and took all my shit!!! No longer worried about that but it was a great cople of weeks. Here is my old post and schedule I was running. Thanks for ANY HELP N SUGGESTIONS!!!

Week
1-10 500mg - Testosterone E

week 12 (clomid)
300mg - first day only
100mg the next 10 days
50 mg the last 10 days

clomid cycle for 21 days

Testosterone enanthate - 1ml (250mg/ml x 20 amps of Rotex Medica)

clomid x 30 tabs (50mg)

Each week I was thinking splitting The test into 250mg say Monday & Thursday

Anything else I should Add or Subtract? This whole cycle will cost me roughly $200-250 meals not included

**Would like some help on picking the proper PCT for this program
Thanks

**So thats what I was doing! I want to run Test E again and like the 500mg a week but want some suggestions on adding Dbol again maybe some Tren or what? Im going to consider this my 1st cycle this time around due to having to stop 6 weeks into it. This was in 2009 so any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!

Back