• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

T3/t4

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone notice any extra energy while on either of these? We all focus on the fat loss part of it of course; however, it is also know for speeding up the metabolism, which increases energy output.
I'm looking to add t3 to my next cycle to help shed some quarantine weight and just interested in people's overall experience with the compound.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Anyone notice any extra energy while on either of these? We all focus on the fat loss part of it of course; however, it is also know for speeding up the metabolism, which increases energy output.
I'm looking to add t3 to my next cycle to help shed some quarantine weight and just interested in people's overall experience with the compound.

I’m currently on T4. Don’t really notice any extra energy from it. I will probably do T3 closer to competition but it would be my first time so can’t comment on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been taking t3 a little over a week now at 50mcg twice a day. I dont notice more energy. I dont feel anything actually. I have lost 10lbs but I'm also dieting. Going to use for 2 months. The t3 I have is from recon.

If you are taking 100mcg of T3 per day and for only a week now, feeling nothing, then you are mutant. I was going to say fake T3 but recon has Wesley vouching for them.
Starting T3 at even a whole 25mcg pill is too much for many. 50mcg is crazy. 100mcg should have you internally combusting.

If you are taking 100mcg of T3 per day and for only a week now, feeling nothing, then you are mutant. I was going to say fake T3 but recon has Wesley vouching for them.
Starting T3 at even a whole 25mcg pill is too much for many. 50mcg is crazy. 100mcg should have you internally combusting.

I'm not really sensitive to anything. Or I just dont pay attention to it. I'm hoping the t3 from recon is legit.

100mcg of T3 is an insane amount. At that dosage the muscle waisting will be exaggerated big time

Absolutely impossible. Moreover both drugs may make you feel tired.
What brand of T3/T4 do you take? Make sure its legit.

100mcg of T3 is an insane amount. At that dosage the muscle waisting will be exaggerated big time

I ran 50mcg of T3 recently for 5 weeks while not running anything else. I was watching the scale and thought its working awesome. Felt great and motivated but think it was placebo. 5 weeks in someone said your arms are looking smaller dude! Fucking smaller arms WTF.

It will make you drop weight but will also make your body eat itself too if your not careful. Never again will I touch T3 without atleast being on a trt dose. I knew better and stupid on my behalf.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know woman who take t3 for this reason & of course the fat loss benefits. A couple of them have underline thyroid issues though & they take doses double & triple what ive taken in the past.

Its hard to tell if experienced energy from it since there was alot of other compounds & drugs involved. Anytime ive taken t3 it was with clen so spinnin out from clen would over ride any effect i probly felt from t3.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I ran 50mcg of T3 recently for 5 weeks while not running anything else. I was watching the scale and thought its working awesome. Felt great and motivated but think it was placebo. 5 weeks in someone said your arms are looking smaller dude! Fucking smaller arms WTF.

It will make you drop weight but will also make your body eat itself too if your not careful. Never again will I touch T3 without atleast being on a trt dose. I knew better and stupid on my behalf.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yep I would never take T3 without being on testosterone at least. Even then it can eat away at muscle if you aren’t careful.

IML Gear Cream!
T4 gives me no energy. But I have thyroid issues and it helped to even out values. As well as symptoms. T3 I only use with it in cut.

If you are 100mcg and feel nothing then it’s fake. 100mcg would make me feel like a meth addict. I would sweat, have rapid Heart, would sleep and be so jittery.

I always recommend pyramiding it going 4wks on and 2wks off. Why? You don’t want to shut your thyroid down and research shows that within 2wks your thyroid will come back online.

So over 4wks I go from 5 mcg, 12.5 (split in 2), 25 (split in 3), 12.5, 5. Usually go around 6 days on a dose.

T4 gives me no energy. But I have thyroid issues and it helped to even out values. As well as symptoms. T3 I only use with it in cut.

If you are 100mcg and feel nothing then it’s fake. 100mcg would make me feel like a meth addict. I would sweat, have rapid Heart, would sleep and be so jittery.

I always recommend pyramiding it going 4wks on and 2wks off. Why? You don’t want to shut your thyroid down and research shows that within 2wks your thyroid will come back online.

So over 4wks I go from 5 mcg, 12.5 (split in 2), 25 (split in 3), 12.5, 5. Usually go around 6 days on a dose.

Interesting. I also take 60mg of adderall every day so maybe I always feel like a meth addict? I would think its not fake as wes doesnt seem like someone to push fake shit. I was going to order some more for a friend. Maybe I'll talk to him first

Absolutely impossible. Moreover both drugs may make you feel tired.
What brand of T3/T4 do you take? Make sure its legit.
Not sure who I'm going to use yet. I've eyeballed you for a while man lol

Yep I would never take T3 without being on testosterone at least. Even then it can eat away at muscle if you aren’t careful.

So using tren would be even better in this situation because of its ability to retain muscle, correct?

IMO, tren eats muscle too. Not literally but with a severe calorie deficit, tren is looking for food to process. Of course there is nothing scientific about this but from experience I have seen people get smaller and appear to lose muscle without adequate amounts of protein.
I wish I could give the OP some of the farma T3 from here. It's cheap and if he took 4 pills the first week we would be one member less. T3 is simple wicked. I have never gone over 50mcg and even on T4 never more than 100mcg.

If there is someone here who takes over 50mcg of genuine T3 and isn't melting down from the inside. I would love to know who that is.

IMO, tren eats muscle too. Not literally but with a severe calorie deficit, tren is looking for food to process. Of course there is nothing scientific about this but from experience I have seen people get smaller and appear to lose muscle without adequate amounts of protein.
I wish I could give the OP some of the farma T3 from here. It's cheap and if he took 4 pills the first week we would be one member less. T3 is simple wicked. I have never gone over 50mcg and even on T4 never more than 100mcg.

If there is someone here who takes over 50mcg of genuine T3 and isn't melting down from the inside. I would love to know who that is.
Damn Cabo, I didn't know you wanted me dead bro. Now, it's on!!!

Apparently that's me. Taking 100mcg a day. I feel fine

So using tren would be even better in this situation because of its ability to retain muscle, correct?

That’s a good question. Honestly I don’t know the answer to that but I know Tren is pretty wicked on burning fat so not sure it would preserve muscle any better than just good ole Test. Either way in a caloric deficit it’s hard to preserve muscle especially when you introduce T3. Obviously on cycle you would lose less than being off and using T3.

Damn Cabo, I didn't know you wanted me dead bro. Now, it's on!!!

No man, I don’t want anyone dead. Maybe bleeding hemorrhoids for one or two cunts but generally I wish no ill will.

I got my posters confused. Bottom line is 100mcg of T3 is wicked and although guys might use this much, they DEFINITELY feel it.

Get Shredded!
No man, I don’t want anyone dead. Maybe bleeding hemorrhoids for one or two cunts but generally I wish no ill will.

I got my posters confused. Bottom line is 100mcg of T3 is wicked and although guys might use this much, they DEFINITELY feel it.
Ok good to know. I wasn't the one who said 100mcgs per day.
That kind of scares me though because I've always thought of Recon as pretty solid source.
Obviously, the better your diet is, the more results you'll get. Does this burn fat no matter what, though?

It burns fat AND muscle if your diet isn’t right. Ever seen anyone with bonafide hyperthyroidism? Wasting syndrome is what they look like to me.
I’m using old IMR clen for my prep but recon is my back up when I run out. I’m sending it out for HPLC so I’ll know soon enough. I trust Wesley.

Last edited:
Bro T3 works wonders even without clen.. i used Cynomel, a legit pharma T3 from Mex . I was plateu on the scale for a while while cutting. I think because i had went in full throttle into cutting.. i was doin like an hr cardio a day and consuming like 1800 calories a day, and the weight was just dropping for a few months bro then after a while the scale was the same for like a month or longer... so i had the T3 in my back pocket for a situation like this and bro, it hella kicked start my metablism again and the scale started dropping again and i was only running 50mcg a day..no need to take more imo... 25mcg is what they say the average male produces, so i went straight to 50mcg a day and it worked great for me..cynomel25-700x700h.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bro T3 works wonders even without clen.. i used Cynomel, a legit pharma T3 from Mex . I was plateu on the scale for a while while cutting. I think because i had went in full throttle into cutting.. i was doin like an hr cardio a day and consuming like 1800 calories a day, and the weight was just dropping for a few months bro then after a while the scale was the same for like a month or longer... so i had the T3 in my back pocket for a situation like this and bro, it hella kicked start my metablism again and the scale started dropping again and i was only running 50mcg a day..no need to take more imo... 25mcg is what they say the average male produces, so i went straight to 50mcg a day and it worked great for me..View attachment 51647

True. It is like your metabolism turns into a furnace IME. .25mcg and up to .75 cynomel(still good inexpensive product) I only
went up to .375 1 1/2 pills. That with Clen cycling and when off Clen, ECA stack(25mg ephedrine hcl//200mg no-doz/325mg aspirin
2x daily. Was completely shredded, skin was like tissue paper thin. Always check w physician before using any new supp/med. lots of contraindications.

Max

True. It is like your metabolism turns into a furnace IME. .25mcg and up to .75 cynomel(still good inexpensive product) I only
went up to .375 1 1/2 pills. That with Clen cycling and when off Clen, ECA stack(25mg ephedrine hcl//200mg no-doz/325mg aspirin
2x daily. Was completely shredded, skin was like tissue paper thin. Always check w physician before using any new supp/med. lots of contraindications.

Max
Yea bro.. i would never take T4 or synthroid bcuz T3 always been said to be way more potent especially for metabism, not sayin T4 doesnt work, but i never cared to take only because of the research, and like i said, i kept the cytomel at 50mcg for about 6 weeks and never needed to up the dose, but to each his own ya kno... i never really cared for clen bro..shit gives me panic attacks and bad anxiety...but i will probably take it again someday..lol

Yea bro.. i would never take T4 or synthroid bcuz T3 always been said to be way more potent especially for metabism, not sayin T4 doesnt work, but i never cared to take only because of the research, and like i said, i kept the cytomel at 50mcg for about 6 weeks and never needed to up the dose, but to each his own ya kno... i never really cared for clen bro..shit gives me panic attacks and bad anxiety...but i will probably take it again someday..lol

Clen has all those sides so I take small doses and after 5 days, the sides go away. Kinda like when I took ECA STACK , gives tremors, anxious , heart pumping . It definitely lessens after 1st week.

Max

It seems like Pharma is the way to go here.

Clen dries me out so bad. I'll get a cramp in my calf from just going up or down stairs, even with more than adequate h2o.

Clen dries me out so bad. I'll get a cramp in my calf from just going up or down stairs, even with more than adequate h2o.

Yea bro, i never tried any other T3 besides the Cynomel, you will see only great reviews on it online too, but im sure there are other great labs out there who carry it as well....hope u get ur hands on some Good T3 and help ya to ur goals bro

For thyroid. HCG, and Caber; I always get the Big Farm brand. Don’t wanna guess with those.
Mexico made Clen illegal. It is messed up because WADA via bullshit Olympics deemed it “anabolic” when there wasn’t a shred of Evidence proving it. Used in race horses they had it banned. It is not scheduled at all, it’s just not approved for any use.

Max

For thyroid. HCG, and Caber; I always get the Big Farm brand. Don’t wanna guess with those.
Mexico made Clen illegal. It is messed up because WADA via bullshit Olympics deemed it “anabolic” when there wasn’t a shred of Evidence proving it. Used in race horses they had it banned. It is not scheduled at all, it’s just not approved for any use.

Max
Yea bro, i wouldnt go to Mex for Gear..unless its for test, but they do have legit Phentermine, HGH, T3, and HCG., but dont get me wrong there is alot of counterfeit too, just gotta go to a reliable or legit pharmacy... i got fam out there who can get me anything i need..lol.. but like i said i wouldnt get gear from there unless its just test.. hope u find some legit sources brotha..20200427_181939.jpg

Back