• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My idiot of a doc has me on...

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So here is my situation, I recently have found that I have low thyroid and in the same month found that my test lvl was like 230ish so my doc put me on meds for the thyroid and I asked about using test bc of alot of the symptoms I've had and the obvious low level. So she says sure I think it could do alot of good. So 1st off she sends a rx in and I pick it up. It was 200mg/ml to be used once every two weeks. I thought well okay so I pin and next refill comes and the pharmacist says their was a mix up , you the doctor wants you on 100mg once every 2 weeks.. so I'm like wtf.. I get it filled its 10ml of 100mg/ml and then like a few days later I get a call saying I have a rx to pick up and I go and boom it's another 10ml vial of 100mg/ml so.. knowing that 100mg once every 2 weeks is obviously not good for anything what could yall suggest I do with the amount I have left. ~16ml
How many mg per week? Eod? I want to make the most of this and I feel like doing it as rx'd will just rek my body.. also my plan is to hopefully get some test of my own once I get low on my rx.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

So here is my situation, I recently have found that I have low thyroid and in the same month found that my test lvl was like 230ish so my doc put me on meds for the thyroid and I asked about using test bc of alot of the symptoms I've had and the obvious low level. So she says sure I think it could do alot of good. So 1st off she sends a rx in and I pick it up. It was 200mg/ml to be used once every two weeks. I thought well okay so I pin and next refill comes and the pharmacist says their was a mix up , you the doctor wants you on 100mg once every 2 weeks.. so I'm like wtf.. I get it filled its 10ml of 100mg/ml and then like a few days later I get a call saying I have a rx to pick up and I go and boom it's another 10ml vial of 100mg/ml so.. knowing that 100mg once every 2 weeks is obviously not good for anything what could yall suggest I do with the amount I have left. ~16ml
How many mg per week? Eod? I want to make the most of this and I feel like doing it as rx'd will just rek my body.. also my plan is to hopefully get some test of my own once I get low on my rx.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Lol tell her 100mg is just not cutting it. My libido is still down, I’m feeling lazy most the day etc etc make some shit up. Tell her the first 250mg she gave a script for was working much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so my plan is to speak with her and hopefully get things in the right direction and explain my libido is shit and absolute no energy or motivation. If all goes well maybe she will up the mg and maybe be able to prescribe an ai if needed (so far she never mentioned anything about ai's) but today I luckily came across a trt Clinic that is local. I called and explained the situation to and they told me to just call and they will get me in for 150$/mo for everything unless I want to do other things they provide. So of my doc dont get shit together I'm jumping on board lol. Only reason I didnt just sign up today is that if at all possible I'd like to keep getting it thru my doc so insurance pays for it all.

Question?, is 150/mo decent price? What should I look for in the clinic, red flags and such. This is all pretty much new to me and I want to get a grasp on as much as I can bc I'm ready to start improving myself. Thanks for any answers.
Stay save, stay happy, stay strong.

You can run 500mg per week for 5 weeks for roughly $40 when using UGL brands... so you’d save $110 a month plus equip yourself with Supra-physiological levels of man juice.

or get your insurance to cover 100% of the cost of your RX.

Not to sound sexist (even tho it will) but female doctors often will want to nickel and dime dosages to be safe. My wife's OB was doing the same thing with clomid dosages for fertility/ovulation. 50mg one month, 100mg the next, nothing. I put her on 250mg and Bam she ovulated. Life is short, start with a good dose. Women doctors are wasting so much time being extra careful trying to avoid malpractice claims.

Female doctors and TRT do not work well and yes, that's a poor dose. I'm assuming she prescribed test Cyp?? I religiously use 150mg Cyp a week and maintain a 650ng/dl level pretty easily.
Use what she gave you until you source your own gear. You can get a vial of Cyp for $40 or less and @150mg/wk, that's a 13 week supply or roughly 4 vials a year for $160.

Female doctors and TRT do not work well and yes, that's a poor dose. I'm assuming she prescribed test Cyp?? I religiously use 150mg Cyp a week and maintain a 650ng/dl level pretty easily.
Use what she gave you until you source your own gear. You can get a vial of Cyp for $40 or less and @150mg/wk, that's a 13 week supply or roughly 4 vials a year for $160.
Yeah its cyp. And that's what I'm thinking I'll do.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back