• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

VIP down??

THE U

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been with VIPanabolics for 3 years and never had a problem, went to order about 2 months ago and got a reply saying their servers were down and they weren't taking orders and they should be back up in May, went to order today and got the same reply. Anyone know if they're out of commission for good or the servers are really down. Training camp's in 2 months I can't get the gear or painkillers I need and I'm starting to lose it a little.

The site itself is up, but the response e-mail says servers are down. I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure what the rules are in terms of putting up links to sites.

Ive been trying to get a hold of them too but no answer if you guys know something mew let me know !! Their gear is g2g

Most of the Sponors gear on this forum is GTG... If your looking for Pharma. I used Alin... If you dont mind GREAT UGL... MLG, AMA, Olympus and Agent Yes are GREAT Source with Great Reps & Great Gear!!!

Back