• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey every new to the forum I'm a 29 yr old male who for the last 10 year have exercised and lifted off and on but in the last 5 years I fell off horrible, not only from heath side of things but just life in general. I ran test at my doc and found out I have super low thyroid. Well a few weeks after that I find out my test was 235 and since then I have been trying to get on track. My doc put me on med for thyriod and then test c. The problem is that she has me on 100mg test c once every two weeks. Which I tried but it was such a rollercoaster feeling I started breaking up my pins. Anyways even at the low dose I have slowly started getting a taste of being whole again and its motivated me, I've started working out again now, trying to eat clean and read and so much more.

Thanks for allowing me to join the awesome community.

Hey every new to the forum I'm a 29 yr old male who for the last 10 year have exercised and lifted off and on but in the last 5 years I fell off horrible, not only from heath side of things but just life in general. I ran test at my doc and found out I have super low thyroid. Well a few weeks after that I find out my test was 235 and since then I have been trying to get on track. My doc put me on med for thyriod and then test c. The problem is that she has me on 100mg test c once every two weeks. Which I tried but it was such a rollercoaster feeling I started breaking up my pins. Anyways even at the low dose I have slowly started getting a taste of being whole again and its motivated me, I've started working out again now, trying to eat clean and read and so much more.

Thanks for allowing me to join the awesome community.
Welcome and 100 every 2 weeks?!?!?!! WTF?

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Welcome to the forum!

welcome mate.. time to start doing your own trt now lol

Welcome

Max

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Hey welcome to ASF, there's a lot of information in the trt Forum

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes! So far I can see there is quality information on here ! Which is refreshing bc I had stumbled into some real misinformation on various sites, so it's nice to see a community that is supportive in each others goals ! Again thanks much! Also I'm new to using a forum so forgive me if my format is junk bc I use mobile. But hopefully I can pick up on the way of thangs!

Welcome to the best forum there is!! IMHO
Seriously though read and learn theres more knowledge here than in a doctor’s office and a bunch of great guys to help out when needed. Unless your a dick then just give up now

Hahaha appreciate it ! I've notice the bullshit rarely goes unchecked on here and I think that might be one of the best qualities lol alot of others I've seen seems to just be a shitshow of ignorance lol

Back