• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dear saney

Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am sorry to hear you are not respondig to the MTR I set you. As you know we are all differet ad there are exceptions to every rule. All of our MTR has bee made from only two powder batches and it has received rave reviews from everyone except for you.

Please send it to be mass spectromoter tested so that we may pubicly cofirm that it is legit and accurately dosed just like every other product I sell.

Too bad you're a poor respondr. From the looks of you no steroids seem to do you much good. I would offer you a refund but oh yeah I gave it to you free.

Post here that it failed mass spec test or get your whiney bitch ass out of my forum.

kthanx! buh bye

I love AY prods. Running through my veins as I type this.

Saney is a homo, nice to see that bitch put on blast!

....And booted as a mod on IM, LOL. Great move Heavy!

Yep. 3 day suspension for sponsor bashing and removed as a mod (if I read it right).

IML Gear Cream!
I literally have never seen a bad AY review... and for christs sake she is even sexy via email!!!

But seriously saney's posts are the most worthless shit ive read.

Her products are stellar.

^ Yup. On my own time I have run AY's gear, amongst others, (not saying what because its not my place too) through IR Spec, Gas Spec, and Mass spec'd it and it is pretty good stuff (pretty accurately dosed and pure grade)... Props to her chemist, he seems to have good lab techniques.

I loved AY's comment about how it looks like nothing will help him by the looks of his picture. That was a hilarious comment.

Oh yeah. Maybe someone should have told him he had to actually go to the gym.

Why am I the only one that thinks saneys MTR is working? Every time he said he injected bigger doses and as days went by he turned into a bigger raging asshole than he was the day before. Seems like it is working to me, he just can't handle it. He should stick with the milder stuff like tribilus testorus or whatever they call that herbal crap.

Get Shredded!
Oh and by the way. I think it sucks when AY makes the effort she does to sell a great product and be service orientated to get shit on by a mental midget. What do you want, Pars??? Lucky 7???

Oh and by the way. I think it sucks when AY makes the effort she does to sell a great product and be service orientated to get shit on by a mental midget. What do you want, Pars??? Lucky 7???

RawsnMore!

Why am I the only one that thinks saneys MTR is working? Every time he said he injected bigger doses and as days went by he turned into a bigger raging asshole than he was the day before. Seems like it is working to me, he just can't handle it. He should stick with the milder stuff like tribilus testorus or whatever they call that herbal crap.

Good point. Well presented. He was never much of a charmer turning that personality even shittier so quickly could only be accomplished by tren.

It was obvious to everyone except him the MTR was doing its job. He was just looking for the wrong results. It has been said many times before in respect to AAS and sides. They do not cause you to be a raging madman, they do however turn asses into full blown assholes.

It was obvious to everyone except him the MTR was doing its job. He was just looking for the wrong results. It has been said many times before in respect to AAS and sides. They do not cause you to be a raging madman, they do however turn asses into full blown assholes.

QFT - I've always said AAS only makes assholes BIGGER assholes.

Back