• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Accutane? What say you?

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Debated and debated about trying accutane. I’m aware of sides yet still interested. Basically, high test/high deca/moderate dbol left me with some cystic on shoulders. Last time this happened the scars stuck around. Tanning hides it well bet I’d really like to avoid any more. I’m not worst case scenario but would like a solid fix. With that, I’ve found it on the board from a reputable vendor but damn, 110 a box is a lot when you factor in duration. Can anyone recommend a source or DG accutane experience? Thank you in advance.

Be very very careful with accutane. It is one of the most dangerous drugs out there. I personally have used it and that is what knocked my hairline and hair out in 30 days and I was doing mine via Doctor, monitored monthly. My triglycerides were dangerously high, so watch eating eggs, and other foods if you go on. I was on 40mgs ED (I was trying to get rid of body acne that Tren gave me and wouldn't go away). I see alot of guys have success with as little as 10mgs ed and far less sides.

It certainly worked, but you can't go out in the sun. My lips peeled so bad it was awful. My scalp itched so bad I would have to brush my scalp to get relief. And about an hour after ingesting, my mood often would just go downhill.

Another thing that got rid of some inflammation was Prednisone, but you really don't wanna mix.

Both of these meds can cause depression, anxiety and mood changes while on, and if I recall both meds have a very high rate of suicidal idealization and risk while using FYI.

I dont recall any source on ASF having that option, but if they do certainly go with a forum sponsor first and foremost. If no one posts up, I will be happy to send you information on sourcing.

Good luck to you sir.

Debated and debated about trying accutane. I’m aware of sides yet still interested. Basically, high test/high deca/moderate dbol left me with some cystic on shoulders. Last time this happened the scars stuck around. Tanning hides it well bet I’d really like to avoid any more. I’m not worst case scenario but would like a solid fix. With that, I’ve found it on the board from a reputable vendor but damn, 110 a box is a lot when you factor in duration. Can anyone recommend a source or DG accutane experience? Thank you in advance.

Juicepal has pharma accutane. Ro-Accutane Isotretinoin 20 mg x 30 caps. Think there's 2 or 3 people who used it, and posted up in our sub on asf.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Also half the price of what you listed.

2-3 people who used it? LOL
Whole world is using this brand, its a well known brand, not a generic drug.
I posted a picture above. We sell same brand at the same price. LOCALLY.
Juicepal has pharma accutane. Ro-Accutane Isotretinoin 20 mg x 30 caps. Think there's 2 or 3 people who used it, and posted up in our sub on asf.

2-3 people who used it? LOL
Whole world is using this brand, its a well known brand, not a generic drug.
I posted a picture above. We sell same brand at the same price. LOCALLY.
Yes 2 or 3 people who posted in our sub sharing their experience using this product, here at asf. Thanks

Last edited:
Jp is also local so unsure why the big bold caps "locally" was for :shrug: think your quote to me was kinda pointless

IML Gear Cream!
I was tempted to buy some Accutane, but am currently using Vitamin B5 (Panthothenic Acid) and seeing improvements daily. Started at 5g/ed for 1 week and currently at 10g/ed.

Back