• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Storing gear

Room temperature in a dark area perhaps in a closet. I keep mine in a safe. Just don't let it get exposed to extreme temperatures.

I would prolly think if it got too hott sum substances mite hit a melting point and mayb seperate. Idk im sure it wouldnt be good. Can prolly find a good read on the net about this

In a cool dark place away from sunlight.

I store mine deep in my glutes...

Lol. Im with ya. But I really ask cause my wife doesn't know and I'm changing jobs. I usually handle business at work and store it there to but I'm changing scenes and was thinking about storing it in my vehicle so she wouldn't find it. But if it will ruin it then I have to find a different option

Man do not under any circumstances store your gear in your car ! The risks are many and obvious. The heat itself can over time degrade the hormone. And you don'r want to be driving around with that on you. L.E.

Your local Home Depot sells safes. I got one and it holds all my gear/pins. D O N T keep anything in your vehicle/daily driver. I can think of so many things that could go wrong with that... If you use any orals, throw them in old prescription containers, I do that with my accutane and keep it by my bed side. Here's the safe I got from Home Depot, about 60-100$ they offer electrical key pad and key entry. Mine has both. http://www.homedepot.ca/wcsstore/HomeDepotCanada/images/catalog/10215.X075_4.jpg

Here's the inside of mine.

So this still seems like the best way to store? I have a cool dark closet, that is always at 60-65 degrees, dark and dry...

Good enough?

I'm just wondering what is the proper way to store gear, temperature, how long it's good etc.

I learned from a street corner crack-slinger years ago that the best place to keep your stash is up your ass. Unless you have a tranny...then you make use of that tranny ass...

I've used gear that was stored in an indoor safe for over 10 years (I'd forgotten about it).
QV Test E, Loeffler Reforvit-B and Denkall dbol. All in sealed vials. I don't believe there was any loss of efficacy.
There was also Naposim dbol and Sopharma clen (both oral tabs) also no loss of efficacy that I could notice.

I store Pharm and UGL AAS and ancillaries in a safe.

I store research chems in a safe or a dark cabinet up to 3-4 years except clen, T3 and Albuterol which I keep in the fridge.

Peptides and GH are stored in the fridge or the freezer.

Back