• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gym Openings

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious...is your gym open? If not, what's the timeline?

I'm willing to bet that there will be many injuries when the gyms first open....guys with bottled up energy pushing it to the limits.

Yup! For me it’s seeing some strange!!! I miss the gym bunnies!

I think It won’t be for awhile. A individual state thing up to the Governors.

My state opens up Friday but just saw a online kickboxing class being ran in one of my gyms . I called the owner and asked if I could come and he said no . Even though the governor gave the okay he has to check with corporate first . I will be canceling that gym when they open up .

years of saving my 310lb plates have payed off. Only needed a Marcy Olympic bench. My pull up tower and treadmill, The gym can never open again. Then they tried to bill me last week.

I heard may 18th in the pacific northwest but who knows. Wonder if we will be required to where a mask?

My state opens up Friday but just saw a online kickboxing class being ran in one of my gyms . I called the owner and asked if I could come and he said no . Even though the governor gave the okay he has to check with corporate first . I will be canceling that gym when they open up .

There’s a PT office that’s connected to a D1 training center here where I’m at. They’ve not stopped holding classes since this started. It’s a loophole I guess because I see the guys coming and going from the center when I walk there everyday as part of my route and let’s just say 7A football is looking good this season!!

I've spent the corona virus time on a tugboat. Which usually means that I get to work out with my gym set up on the boat which would be great.....except I've been on drydock with everything torn apart so no workout for the last month hahaha. Tomorrow is crew change the guy that runs my local gym is setting aside a time slot for me to workout for 2 weeks. Time to rebuild a months worth of doing nothing

IML Gear Cream!
Gym is open gang, come on over!
This is one of the nicest and most complete home set ups I've seen in a while. Powerlifter by the looks of it?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Good stuff guys...Rot-Iron has it dialed in!

This is one of the nicest and most complete home set ups I've seen in a while. Powerlifter by the looks of it?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

My training is built around that (big 4 - SQ, bench, DL, Press), I like a mix though (some call it "PowerBuilding") where I'll throw in some hypertrophy/higher rep stuff in each workout...

Gym is open gang, come on over!

I’m gonna move In!! . Really cool remodel. That would be a good segment piece for the DYI Channel.

Max

My gym has never shut down.....life is good!

Back