PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

GearProRep
04-21-2020, 12:28 PM
Hello! Were honored to be the newest sponsor and part of the best bodybuilding and fitness forum online! Weve been in business for 10+ years offering one of the most complete lines of USA Domestic products. GearPro is proud to feature products from two of the most well known, highly regarded brands in the industry, BioTech and Abbott. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Big thanks to ASF for having us here.

GearPro offers a HUGE SELECTION of PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE gear with
LIGHTING-FAST SERVICE!

FOR A LIST & INFO: Gearpro@Securenym.net

custom
04-21-2020, 02:24 PM
Hello! Were honored to be the newest sponsor and part of the best bodybuilding and fitness forum online! Weve been in business for 10+ years offering one of the most complete lines of USA Domestic products. GearPro is proud to feature products from two of the most well known, highly regarded brands in the industry, BioTech and Abbott. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Big thanks to ASF for having us here.

LIGHTING-FAST SERVICE!

Welcome! Weren't you guys here before?

TripleOvertime
04-21-2020, 02:35 PM
Welcome to asf

Durro
04-21-2020, 02:37 PM
Welcome! Glad to see you guys here!
Great source right here guys!

lifter6973
04-21-2020, 02:38 PM
wondering the same- shit gets confusing sometimes

THEJOKER
04-21-2020, 02:43 PM
Welcome [emoji1782]

Northface384
04-21-2020, 05:43 PM
Welcome brother

Getpinned2
04-21-2020, 05:47 PM
Welcome!

MindlessWork
04-21-2020, 05:52 PM
Welcome to ASF!

GearProRep
04-21-2020, 07:34 PM

No sir, were new to this board. We are on quite a few other boards, though. Maybe youve seen us somewhere else.

Montego1
04-22-2020, 03:45 PM
Glad to see you here.

Solid shop here guys

RBRB
04-22-2020, 05:05 PM
Definitely good at what they do.I know them from other boards as well.

Jnd42697
04-23-2020, 12:51 AM
I've used Gearpro for years, bur must admit my last experience with them was terrible. Took me months to get my gear and never actually got all of it. Just be careful who you deal with.

GearProRep
04-23-2020, 09:07 AM
Shoot me a PM, please.

ordawg1
04-23-2020, 10:55 AM
Welcome aboard ~ OD

CompoundLifts31
04-26-2020, 08:31 AM
Good to see y'all over here.
I've personally used the T400, Nandro-blend, Tren-blend, and Dbol and enjoyed them all. They definitely have quality products!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31
04-26-2020, 11:37 AM
All stock issues have been fixed/addressed?
Will you stay up to date with your stock, warning members when certain items or low or oos?

weights4one
04-27-2020, 10:02 AM
Welcome GP, good to see you and happy to say solid as the day is long and has been
for years !!

maxmuscle1
04-27-2020, 10:48 AM

LIGHTING-FAST SERVICE!

Welcome Wagon Bump[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Max

GearProRep
04-28-2020, 07:32 PM
All stock issues have been fixed/addressed?
Will you stay up to date with your stock, warning members when certain items or low or oos?

Yes, stock is plentiful and orders are shipping out in our usual lightning-quick fashion. We did have a minor issue with stock due to complications with international shipping and labs being shut down due to the corona virus. Unfortunately, it was out of our control. Everyone was informed of the delays when they ordered. Weve apologized profusely, offered generous incentives to those that were inconvenienced, and generally done everything we possibly can to make the situation right. Its the first major hiccup weve had in over a decade of service, and hopefully it will be the last.

To anyone that was inconvenienced during that time, Id once again like to offer our sincere apologies. If we lost you as a customer, then Im profoundly saddened that we failed you. Weve taken steps to help insure that these issues dont happen again. I can only hope that youll give us the opportunity to earn your business again, at some point in the future.

maxmuscle1
04-28-2020, 11:02 PM
Yes, stock is plentiful and orders are shipping out in our usual lightning-quick fashion. We did have a minor issue with stock due to complications with international shipping and labs being shut down due to the corona virus. Unfortunately, it was out of our control. Everyone was informed of the delays when they ordered. Weve apologized profusely, offered generous incentives to those that were inconvenienced, and generally done everything we possibly can to make the situation right. Its the first major hiccup weve had in over a decade of service, and hopefully it will be the last.

To anyone that was inconvenienced during that time, Id once again like to offer our sincere apologies. If we lost you as a customer, then Im profoundly saddened that we failed you. Weve taken steps to help insure that these issues dont happen again. I can only hope that youll give us the opportunity to earn your business again, at some point in the future.

Well...since you spent the time to post a couple paragraphs, I can hold a bit longer for the T400 and Supernandrodex 300 ! [emoji1690][emoji123]

Max
Btw- it is happening a lot with multiple places. Even non forum.

1fatboy
05-06-2020, 08:31 AM
I gave them a shot..ill advise..Communication has been good so far..Taking longer than my other sponsor who was out of a lot of product so I gave these guys a try..we shall see.....

weights4one
05-07-2020, 03:01 AM
I gave them a shot..ill advise..Communication has been good so far..Taking longer than my other sponsor who was out of a lot of product so I gave these guys a try..we shall see.....

I wouldn't give it another thought, GP always come through and the gear is always consistent.

Sav it out 661
06-08-2020, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=MindlessWork;1686104]Welcome

ArgonCoagulator
06-10-2020, 12:12 AM
Well...since you spent the time to post a couple paragraphs, I can hold a bit longer for the T400 and Supernandrodex 300 ! [emoji1690][emoji123]

Max
Btw- it is happening a lot with multiple places. Even non forum.

That T-400 is no joke... I gave a bottle to a friend and he says it gave him a bald spot! Lol

maxmuscle1
06-10-2020, 12:15 AM
That T-400 is no joke... I gave a bottle to a friend and he says it gave him a bald spot! Lol

Truly, I Love my hair. Lol. Seems all AAS do cause thinning. I notice when back to TRT, like now for so long; my hair gets thicker and comes back. Keep in mind, I have no bald spots but, primo, provi, and masteron can leave a nice pile in the shower drain! Sadly, Max may be bald someday! I hear bald is beautiful!! Lol [emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123]

Max

ArgonCoagulator
06-10-2020, 01:17 AM
Truly, I Love my hair. Lol. Seems all AAS do cause thinning. I notice when back to TRT, like now for so long; my hair gets thicker and comes back. Keep in mind, I have no bald spots but, primo, provi, and masteron can leave a nice pile in the shower drain! Sadly, Max may be bald someday! I hear bald is beautiful!! Lol [emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123]

Max

Yeah I hear you! I'm going to run finasteride with my next blast so I can use 500mg of test without losing all my hair gains..lol

maxmuscle1
06-10-2020, 02:32 AM
Yeah I hear you! I'm going to run finasteride with my next blast so I can use 500mg of test without losing all my hair gains..lol

[emoji108][emoji1690]

Max

AR-15
08-19-2020, 02:21 PM
Ive used GearPro on Anasci many times over the years and always had a good experience with them. Right now I just cant afford them since I havent worked in a couple years. They are a little high but definitely worth it for the quality and customer service if you have the extra cash. Regardless I wouldnt hesitate to jump on one of his deals..........AR

GearProRep
08-22-2020, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the love AR. Good to see you over here.

AR-15
08-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the love AR. Good to see you over here.

You deserve the love bro! Your the only source I can say that over whats probably a ten year span has never fucked me in one way or another and your gear has been spot on the entire run. Theres not to many Sources that can claim that. I recommend you to all my Peeps.......AR

maxmuscle1
08-22-2020, 06:00 PM
You deserve the love bro! Your the only source I can say that over whats probably a ten year span has never fucked me in one way or another and your gear has been spot on the entire run. Theres not to many Sources that can claim that. I recommend you to all my Peeps.......AR

He definitely does what he says he will do and more sometimes. Solid . With all sponsors, I always make sure : what I want is available, and if it is ready to go. [emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

AR-15
08-27-2020, 01:43 PM
I cant believe theres not more action in GearPros sub forum here. Im telling you guys his gear is on point and his service is top notch......AR

GarlicChicken
08-27-2020, 02:08 PM
I cant believe theres not more action in GearPros sub forum here. Im telling you guys his gear is on point and his service is top notch......ARThis is the first I've even seen it lol. Do they have a rep here?

AR-15
08-27-2020, 02:16 PM
This is the first I've even seen it lol. Do they have a rep here?

They Do. GearProRep

Obscured78
08-27-2020, 02:52 PM
I cant believe theres not more action in GearPros sub forum here. Im telling you guys his gear is on point and his service is top notch......AR
As you said earlier, his prices are on the steep side. That could be the reason. He's definitely has had a presence in the scene for a long time which should say something.... maybe.

GearProRep
08-27-2020, 08:26 PM
This is the first I've even seen it lol. Do they have a rep here?

At your service. PM me if you need help with anything.

GearProRep
08-27-2020, 08:31 PM

Were still mostly new here, so I dont expect things to blow up overnight. Were in it for the long haul, and tend to prefer to grow our client base organically through word of mouth and superior service. Those things take time and consistency, much like building a superior physique. Itll happen soon enough. No hurries, no worries.

Oldred91
08-27-2020, 09:09 PM
As you said earlier, his prices are on the steep side. That could be the reason. He's definitely has had a presence in the scene for a long time which should say something.... maybe.Going from word of mouth I think products should be good, plus AR says their g2g and he's seemed like a straight shooter to me.
But the prices did jump at me rite off the bat.
But then again.. I have seen alot higher prices for stuff that was completely bunk (not any sources from asf)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

AR-15
08-27-2020, 11:14 PM
As you said earlier, his prices are on the steep side. That could be the reason. He's definitely has had a presence in the scene for a long time which should say something.... maybe.

Understood on the prices. Everytime I have used him in the past I always have used one of his deals. He usually offers a few. Anyways last time I think I bought like 5 bottles of whatever and he through one in for free. When I did the math that brought the price per bottle down to par with most. Then you take the quality and I made out in my opinion. Anyway I gotta be careful. Im not trying to pedal his service. Im sure hes ok on his own. I was just surprised that no one seemed to try yet. Id be disappointed to see him bounce now that I kinda like it here.