• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Get your blood work guys!!!

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://youtu.be/FGR6iQvjzP0

I know we all love the feeling we get when we're obviously getting bigger and stronger. But there's no free lunch guys. You may feel ok or even better than great but theres only 1 way to really know and be sure. A hormone panel with complete metabolic panel is like $60 and privatelabsmd.com leaves you zero excuse. If you can afford the gear than you can bloodwork. Broderick makes a very good analogy. Pop the hood of your car, and even tho the motor looks nice and clean, you gotta pop off some cover and dig in a bit to see if the pistons, timing chain, etc really are good. Well, you may feel good but your bloodwork may prove otherwise. Lets have fun and get it but be safe as possible about!!! I love all my bros and want us all in this marathon to the end!!!
bebe6c7ef5d60671712117f57412dcd8.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

https://youtu.be/FGR6iQvjzP0

I know we all love the feeling we get when we're obviously getting bigger and stronger. But there's no free lunch guys. You may feel ok or even better than great but theres only 1 way to really know and be sure. A hormone panel with complete metabolic panel is like $60 and privatelabsmd.com leaves you zero excuse. If you can afford the gear than you can bloodwork. Broderick makes a very good analogy. Pop the hood of your car, and even tho the motor looks nice and clean, you gotta pop off some cover and dig in a bit to see if the pistons, timing chain, etc really are good. Well, you may feel good but your bloodwork may prove otherwise. Lets have fun and get it but be safe as possible about!!! I love all my bros and want us all in this marathon to the end!!!
bebe6c7ef5d60671712117f57412dcd8.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

Absolutely!!! If your going to use steroids there’s no excuse not to. Juice effects everyone differently good and bad. You might have some blood pressure issues, Liver issues, or something that steroids could worsen. Be smart and get checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not getting bloods when they are $39-$79 is irresponsible and can endanger your health! Bloods 2-3x per year for anyone on TRT or more should do it. Btw- NY sucks w the bullshit laws about bloods.

Max

I can’t express how important bloods are.. I was walking around in my drs own words “ deadly” cholesterol levels... had to get on Lipitor... and all I was worried about was my damn lever enzymes

I can’t express how important bloods are.. I was walking around in my drs own words “ deadly” cholesterol levels... had to get on Lipitor... and all I was worried about was my damn lever enzymes

That's a good point. I think it's fairly normal for our hdl to be low but if the total gets outta range over 200 that's a real problem. What was yours if yiu dont mind?

UNCLE Z REP

Back