PDA

View Full Version : Peptides

Jswole220
04-20-2020, 08:07 AM
Iíve been looking into peptides a bit lately and find some of them to be interesting. It seems like theirs a lot of them that I have no e what they do and finding a list of peptides and what they do would be beneficial for me and Iím sure many other interested. Does anyone have a link they can post or a website that list the common peptides such as the one available here at recon and what the benefits are and what they are used for? If anyone could help me out with that Iíd really appreciate it.

Multislacking
04-20-2020, 08:12 AM
Ontop posted a pretty good guide awhile back:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/99217-2020-Ultimate-Guide-to-Peptides-Don%C2%92t-know-where-to-start-Click-here%21%21

Multislacking
04-20-2020, 08:14 AM
Are peptides as fragile as what everyone acts like they are? I see videos showing guys barely adding water, gently rolling vial like it was nitroglycerin, etc... I mean, if I put it in the door of my fridge, is people opening and closing the fridge door going to wreck the peptide?

maxmuscle1
04-20-2020, 08:18 AM
I use and treat them just like rHGH. I am going to be doing a cool experiment (not for a while) which should be pretty cool.

Max

WesleyInman
04-20-2020, 09:24 AM
Are peptides as fragile as what everyone acts like they are? I see videos showing guys barely adding water, gently rolling vial like it was nitroglycerin, etc... I mean, if I put it in the door of my fridge, is people opening and closing the fridge door going to wreck the peptide?

I would argue no. I have left mine unrefrigerated accidentally, dropped them, shaken them LOL You name it.

I have never had a legit peptide crash and even after a year I have used mixed MT2 and hcg for instance and it worked just fine and didn't even seem to lose potency (though we know this is technically possible and likely in theory)

We cannot post a list over at the store bc these are sold for Research and a list of info would imply otherwise. Sorry guys.

Multislacking
04-20-2020, 09:31 AM
I think I'm gonna pop my peptide cherry pretty soon. Looking at frag and mt2 pretty hard.

A.font401
04-20-2020, 09:52 AM
I think I'm gonna pop my peptide cherry pretty soon. Looking at frag and mt2 pretty hard.

What made you interested in the mt2? Iíll be picking up some frag as well soon. I have to give it a try!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Multislacking
04-20-2020, 10:00 AM
What made you interested in the mt2? Iíll be picking up some frag as well soon. I have to give it a try!!

Haha...you gotta read between the lines. Frag and mt2....to fix my fat white ass! :roflmao:

Seriously though...it is pretty white. And sadly flat.

A.font401
04-20-2020, 10:08 AM
Haha...you gotta read between the lines. Frag and mt2....to fix my fat white ass! :roflmao:

Seriously though...it is pretty white. And sadly flat.

Lmao oooo I gotcha! Gonna post before and after pics... of the ass ofcoarse ;)

CompoundLifts31
04-20-2020, 11:26 AM
Ontop posted a pretty good guide awhile back:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/99217-2020-Ultimate-Guide-to-Peptides-Don%C2%92t-know-where-to-start-Click-here%21%21It won't take me to the link gdi

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Multislacking
04-20-2020, 11:28 AM
It won't take me to the link gdi

bumped it

A.font401
04-20-2020, 11:47 AM
It won't take me to the link gdi

View it from the web browser bro. Had to do the same