• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Your aromasin source

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hands down, aromasin is my favorite go to AI on cycle. I have used multiple sources from research chems to UGL tabs. I personally prefer UGL tabs myself over the horrible tasting liquids. Im always looking to try new labs gear, so What is Everyones favorite source for aromasin tabs?

I'm using PP's liquid Aromasin. I have always liked the taste of Aromasin so the liquid never bothered me.

I am happy with Maximpep's Exemestane. Not the best tasting, but gets the job done!

Ive been looking to to get some stuff from them, mostly IGF-1 and/or AIs. But yeah from what ive read exemestane is the best AI overall.

Agent Yes has pharmaceutical Aromasin. Is it worth taking a chance? How much does a cycle cost? Enough said.

I am happy with Maximpep's Exemestane. Not the best tasting, but gets the job done!
this guy knows his shit, maxim cant be beat when it comes to research chems, not tomention 25%off right now with code june25!

BUT...........if its tabs you want, AMA has hands down the best asin tabs for your buck. check them out bro, i know youll love those tabs.

Back