• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here

MrNiceguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everyone, New guy here 28 started lifting in 2018 went from 290 (embarrassingly) down to 218 now. Always felt a little off (low energy, bad anxiety, low libido) got tested and my total test was 348 then again it was 335 kaiser wouldn't do trt since it wasn't under 250 so i went to a clinic been on 200mg test cip and hcg for the last 6 months changed my life dramatically feels amazing to be normal again haha. Now my goal is to get down to 185 and get shredded gf loving every minute of it :)

Hi Everyone, New guy here 28 started lifting in 2018 went from 290 (embarrassingly) down to 218 now. Always felt a little off (low energy, bad anxiety, low libido) got tested and my total test was 348 then again it was 335 kaiser wouldn't do trt since it wasn't under 250 so i went to a clinic been on 200mg test cip and hcg for the last 6 months changed my life dramatically feels amazing to be normal again haha. Now my goal is to get down to 185 and get shredded gf loving every minute of it :)
Awesome!!! Welcome brotha!!!

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome

Welcome! ‘Ain’t nothing to it but to do it’

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

New here, but not to the game. Been running for quite sometime. Started having bad plantar fasciitis and blurriness of the eye. Tried to figure things out with process of elimination. Talked to a few gear friends and they said I may be allergic to some ingredients in gear. Never thought that...:/

Welcome

Max

Welcome to ASF!

Back