• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

possible tren sides?????

presstons

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so a little background..

i'm 5 weeks in on a test e/tren a cycle..i have been raising the tren dose slowly over the past 5 weeks and am now up to 700mg per week. about a week ago, i dropped my test dose from 500 to 250 per week because of all the positive things ive heard about low test/high tren..

up to this point i've had VERY minimal sides..although..the last two days ive had fairly painful headaches..then last night "something" hit me like a ton of bricks, i've gotten feverish and have been having serious bone aches...it feels almost like flu-like symptoms..the only reason why i feel like i may have some type of a virus unrelated to the gear is because i have a terrible sore throat..i also have very low energy..and almost have like a slight feeling of depression which is abnormal for me..

my question is this..could i have ramped up the dose too high? and should i lower the tren back down some, maybe 500 per week? or could it have something to do with dropping the test dose in half like i did?

i'm also taking caber 1mg per week

thanks for the help guys

blood pressure bro baby asprin or hawthrone berries... Good luck

Back