• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Aspirated to a Great White Surprise!!!!

TheGreatWhiteTruth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
SON OF A BITCH

I'm not one to point fingers, but 7 years of gear and not a single one...until now.

..only 2 250mg Amoxy's left too.

attachment.php

I'm not gonna lie, a part of me wants to run the rest through a .2u whataman because the gear is so good (not serious...or am I?) The non-jewish side of me says throw it out.

The shitty part is that I have these in multiple sites from pinning ED. :mad:

Attachments

• 20130605_132930.jpg
    20130605_132930.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 20130605_133049.jpg
    20130605_133049.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
That sucks bro. What are you running with Ed injects? I haven't seen a cycle layout of yours. How many sites you pinning, how long between injects in the same spot? Any pain or anything in the sites?

Cycle is as follows:

1ml TPA EOD, and 1ml Prop (100mg) EOD.

They alternate, so one day I will pin the TPA, then the next day prop. Everything was going good until about 4 days ago. I didn't have any issues, then I started to notice that the sites were red and swollen and the PIP was absolutely unbearable. Crippling actually.

My site rotation works like this (each one separate, so 1ml each side): Quads, Delts, Ventros, Tris, Glutes, Pecs... That's literally almost 2 weeks in between sites.

Right now I have a lot of pain in one pec, one, quad, and one delt. So I can kinda guage when it all started to happen.

Is it isolated to either the prop or tpa sites? Or is both that are getting inflamed?

Edit: I would contact the sponsor you purchased from and let them know.

Oh yeah. How far into your cycle are you

Im confused, teach me here gents what seems to be the issue? Looks like aspirated blood, but the blood don't look right. Never injected but learning so this doesn't happen to me...whatever is happening?

Im confused, teach me here gents what seems to be the issue? Looks like aspirated blood, but the blood don't look right. Never injected but learning so this doesn't happen to me...whatever is happening?

What the original poster meant I believe is that certain pin sights have an infection and the pics your seeing is the infection pulled from the area.

Seems like that hurt like a bitch to pin an infected area!

It appears that there is puss in the needle and the towels. Resulting from an infection from either poor quality of gear or poor hygiene in the injection process (but seeing as TGWT hasn't had one before I would blame the gear). Whose the source?

IML Gear Cream!
ahhh I see!.....that's nasty! lol...blood looks fake. hope you ok TGWT! that's mest up :(...looks painful. so im guessing antibiotics then huh?

Ah well its ay gear so its not the gear either. Quite mysterious.GW please stop immediately of course. you could have gotte the ifection nyumerous different ways anw now that its there it is cotinuig to pulll out whe you aspirate. Please clarify this happes at every site you inject with TPA?

TRULY MYSTERIOUS I AM CALLING TC.

It appears that there is puss in the needle and the towels. Resulting from an infection from either poor quality of gear or poor hygiene in the injection process (but seeing as TGWT hasn't had one before I would blame the gear). Whose the source?

Right. But I'm not perfect either. The bottom line is that I can't be 100% certain if it was improper injection/sterility on my end, or the gear...So...

...I'm running an experiment. In the name of bro-science, I went ahead and pinned my left quad (slightly different area than normal) with the TPA last night, with new pinz. Call me crazy...:winkfinger:

I woke up this morning with some slight PIP. We'll see what happens...

The bottom line, is I'm not a Satanic fucking five year old that was raised in the participation medal generation. I don't blame people for my mistakes. They also have a solid reputation too. It would be wrong of me to put the sponsor on blast without some sort of hard evidence (at least) that it was most likely their bad gear.

Ah well its ay gear so its not the gear either. Quite mysterious.GW please stop immediately of course. you could have gotte the ifection nyumerous different ways anw now that its there it is cotinuig to pulll out whe you aspirate. Please clarify this happes at every site you inject with TPA?

TRULY MYSTERIOUS I AM CALLING TC.

Oh snap! lol Beat me to it!

Exactly. I wanted to narrow down the potential causes, which is why I pinned it again last night. The things I do... :rolleyes::p

I was thinking about driving a pin into a different site and aspirating again. Otherwise I'm going to see what happens with this fresh pin from the other night. Call me an idiot, but I'm just doing what any other scientist would do.

SHIT. Something I just realized...What if the vial was contaminated some how??? I should have ran it through a whataman before pinning. Son of a bitch...

EDIT: This also says alot about AY coming on here without being forced to.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Last edited:
SHIT. Something I just realized...What if the vial was contaminated some how??? I should have ran it through a whataman before pinning. Son of a bitch...

This seems like the most likely cause at this point. Gear originally is fine, but one sanitation mistake early on in the drawing process infects a vial, allows pathogens to grow, then subsequent draws are full of em. Switching to a fresh vial and having no problems would corroborate.

EDIT: This also says alot about AY coming on here without being forced to.

Yeah it does.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Yes plz!

I seriously doubt it is the TPA itself. I've been injecting it for almost 5 weeks now with no problems or PIP. I did have something similar happen to me once a couple of years ago. A vial of hcg I was using got contaminated unbeknown to me. I didn't get an infection, but I felt sick, had a slight fever and what was odd all of a sudden every test injection I did would produce serious PIP..... yet the gear previously was painless. Once I figured out the hcg was tainted and discontinued use, the injections went back to being painless. It was like my body was fighting an infection and was trying to reject the good gear. Weird huh?

This seems like the most likely cause at this point. Gear originally is fine, but one sanitation mistake early on in the drawing process infects a vial, allows pathogens to grow, then subsequent draws are full of em. Switching to a fresh vial and having no problems would corroborate.

Seems like I should filter and switch to a sterile vial then. If that is the case, then I just re-infected myself again FML. :roflmao::(

I seriously doubt it is the TPA itself. I've been injecting it for almost 5 weeks now with no problems or PIP. I did have something similar happen to me once a couple of years ago. A vial of hcg I was using got contaminated unbeknown to me. I didn't get an infection, but I felt sick, had a slight fever and what was odd all of a sudden every test injection I did would produce serious PIP..... yet the gear previously was painless. Once I figured out the hcg was tainted and discontinued use, the injections went back to being painless. It was like my body was fighting an infection and was trying to reject the good gear. Weird huh?

Now that's strange. It's funny, because I had similar thoughts. What if my body just doesn't like it? lol. Hopefully the results of this will clear the air and help us get to the bottom of it. After this is all said and done, at least we have some gross pics to look at.

And I'm telling you, this shit was thick! I took the pin off the barrel and ejected the stuff into the sink and it didn't even want to come out. I had to force it out, and it exploded everywhere. Disgusting.

Be careful man; your body can go septic extremely quick (worst case scenario here...). Go to the Dr and tell them you were popping zits with dirty needles and show them the infections so they can prescribe anti-biotics if need be; but I am one to air on the side of caution, so that's what I would do.

Get some Bactrim or Keflex, to be on the safe side. If it is staph it exists on the skin, in your nose etc.

My girlfriend is a nurse and was injecting me when I had gotten an infection. I believe and so does she AND my doctor that the gear was contaminated (not a sponsor on here), however The girlfriend linked an article about drawing and injecting with the same needle (especially with a larger gauge...I was using 21g needles at the time), that it can dull the tip. That it was believed in said article that the blunted needle was causing the heightened incidents of infection.

So if you are pinning and drawing with the same one could be something.

I had 3 infection sites, the bactrim knocked out 1 of them the keflex knocked out another (the keflex was given as their was concern about the infection spreading to the bone). The third one was close to the surface and had to be drained. If you have to get it incised and drained...hold your nose it smells like rotten ass corpse.

Get Shredded!
I'm sorry but I must disagree. These are produced in batches of one hundred. We hve produced several hundred from the same powder in the same way with the same chemist in the same lab. a problem with the gear would surely mean a problem with more than one user.

Which I would of course immediately refud or replace. I am happpy to refund or replace this gear as well TGWT. You are a good customer and I dont want you to have a bad exerpiece for any reason. I do however have one hudred percent faith i the sterility of this product. I have in fact ijected the TPA myself and experieced literallly ZERO PIP. Less than I feel from NPP.

I would like to add, now that we know its Ay gear. I have some of the tpa and I've gone through about 8 ml in about 10 injections over the last 5 weeks no abnormal pip. No infections. But I'm pretty anal about sterilization. Like swab bottle twice and swab inject site three times.

This is in no way saying anything about op. I trust him. Something is definitely happening to him.

So if you are pinning and drawing with the same one could be something.

I ALWAYS swap a draw pin for an inject. Usually I will draw with a 21 or 23, then pop a 25 on. I learned this a long time ago.

I had 3 infection sites, the bactrim knocked out 1 of them the keflex knocked out another (the keflex was given as their was concern about the infection spreading to the bone). The third one was close to the surface and had to be drained. If you have to get it incised and drained...hold your nose it smells like rotten ass corpse.

I can imagine bro. I'm thinking that the "abcess" may have been somewhat of a sterile abscess. This might lead me to believe that my body simply doesn't like it. It didn't have a pungent odor to it, but GAHWD it was thick and sloppy.

I'm sorry but I must disagree. These are produced in batches of one hundred. We hve produced several hundred from the same powder in the same way with the same chemist in the same lab. a problem with the gear would surely mean a problem with more than one user.

Which I would of course immediately refud or replace. I am happpy to refund or replace this gear as well TGWT. You are a good customer and I dont want you to have a bad exerpiece for any reason. I do however have one hudred percent faith i the sterility of this product. I have in fact ijected the TPA myself and experieced literallly ZERO PIP. Less than I feel from NPP.

I appreciate your offer AY, but I don't want you to think I'm looking for a handout or anything. That's not me. If it's my fuck up, then it's my fuck up. When I grew up, there were no participation medals. If you sucked and couldn't hit a ball, then you sucked and you had to deal with it lol. You didn't get an award for losing. Sometimes you get shit on in life, and that's that. But I do love the TPA!:winkfinger:

My biggest reason for wanting to run the gear through a whataman is because it's so goddamn good. I haven't ran gear this good in a LONG time, from sources who are...well...:eek:

UPDATE:

There is some pain in my left quad from last night's inject, but it's not crippling. I'm getting ready to smash legs so we will see how things turn out.

The site from which I drew the puss from has reduced in swelling somewhat. There is a hard lump underneath, and it is still painful to the touch but not as bad. As of today, I am out of anti-biotics and I am trying to get more.

I am very sorry to hear about you having this problem. We of course know that infections and contamination can happen many ways . I can vouch for AY's TPA as I fust finished a 10 week run of it and ran some 9 vials of it with no problems. If the gear came from the sponsor contaminated we would have seen many cases of infection. With ed injection we are pinning alot and extreme care must always be taken. Even the best of us can get a little sloppy on occasion, I know I have . I hope you get better fast Bro.

I am very sorry to hear about you having this problem. We of course know that infections and contamination can happen many ways . I can vouch for AY's TPA as I fust finished a 10 week run of it and ran some 9 vials of it with no problems. If the gear came from the sponsor contaminated we would have seen many cases of infection. With ed injection we are pinning alot and extreme care must always be taken. Even the best of us can get a little sloppy on occasion, I know I have . I hope you get better fast Bro.

Exactly. I never once pointed a finger at AY or anything else. This was actually most of my concern -that somehow, threw ED injects, I contaminated the vial and stuff grew and spread inside. I'm just pissed cuz it was my last bottle of TPA.

If nothing else, PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS THREAD (especially noobs). Always have an anti-biotic on hand!!!! These are the risks we take, and as you can see, they are disgusting... :coffee:

I am going to keep posting updates as well.

Update:

Just smashed legs. No problems so far. I'm still considering aspirating another problem site and seeing what comes out. But does it really matter at this point?

I've also decided to just toss the TPA and Prop and chalk it up as a loss. It's better to be safe than septic :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::loser:

Last edited:
If nothing else, PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS THREAD (especially noobs). Always have an anti-biotic on hand!!!! These are the risks we take, and as you can see, they are disgusting... :coffee:
LIKE ME! HAHA XD...good to know thanks for pointing that out! for sure will be adding that in before a cycle...where would I get an anti-biotic though? other than prescription?

Antibiotics are extremely easy and cheap to acquire online. Not a bad idea to have on had. I've never had injection issues. But you never know.

Dear TGWT, I would like to thank you for your help with my bulimia goals today.

Back