• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RB Labz

Maserati207

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everybody im new here and trying to find some info on this manufacturer. My buddy gets this stuff and it says on the bottle RB Labz. Its test E and everything about the bottle seems legit but I've tried looking it up and just can't find any info on them at all so it made me skeptical.

Post a picture of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsors pay to be here. If you want info on one of our labs, fine. But that stuff isn't welcome here. Sorry!
fcf22ba5ba946c918decf57a9b7ce21a.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Google “rb labs steroids” and the very first result has some info that might help. I saw a few others down the page that might help too. You said you can’t find any info but my first google search turned up some info.

Only way to know for sure is the trusted “shoot it down your pee hole” test.

Google “rb labs steroids” and the very first result has some info that might help. I saw a few others down the page that might help too. You said you can’t find any info but my first google search turned up some info.

Because its spelled RB Labz not Labs. That's how its spelled on the bottle. Having trouble posting the picture on here

Hey everybody im new here and trying to find some info on this manufacturer. My buddy gets this stuff and it says on the bottle RB Labz. Its test E and everything about the bottle seems legit but I've tried looking it up and just can't find any info on them at all so it made me skeptical.

Have you asked your buddy where or how he heard of the source and made the purchase? It very well could’ve been a local home brewer in your area. If you aren’t finding anything on google, that would be my bet. If they were on a forum, it would pop up.

IML Gear Cream!
His question is fine
Yea I agree. A simple question to verify a brand shouldn't be a issue, doesn't cross any lines end of the day this is a educational board and not all about the sources but helping guide ppl new to aas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well I did a search and saw antjb asking about that lab a few years ago so I would maybe say try a sponsor here instead..............

For the record I agree but seems like every other post like this gets smashed.

UNCLE Z REP
When it's obvious sourcing but op seems to be just asking about a brand he isn't unsure of. I'm a rep also and I don't mind helping a member out even if they run other sources products. I do agree with above though why risk it, order from a source here that you can verify and read into. We put this stuff in our bodies, not something to chance imo.

Last edited:
When it's obvious sourcing but op seems to be just asking about a brand he isn't unsure of. I'm a rep also and I don't mind helping a member out even if they run other sources products. I do agree with above though why risk it, order from a source here that you can verify and read into. We put this stuff in our bodies, not something to chance imo.

Roger that. I AGREE

UNCLE Z REP

I’m familiar with these labs. Rb is short for rat bones. I’ve never used their injectables. But their superdrol was legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the record I agree but seems like every other post like this gets smashed.

UNCLE Z REP
They mostly do get nuked. but if they start off with a basic question, we kinda see where it's going from there before we jump.. now if it spins into OMG this test is so good and so on, than we might have a potential.
OP needs to tread lightly. these things can get tricky and spin real fast.

Lol these moronic mods flexing their e-muscles. Calm down, girls. Don't get all swole on em. "Tread lightly" lol. Isn't he cute

Back