• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Praetorian Gear's 6 month anniversary sale

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it's our 6th month here at ASF and we want to thank all the members for putting trust in us old and new. We want to bring back one of our promos that seemed to be the best for the members to show our appreciation. It's our way of saying thank you. So we are going to bring back the "Divisible by 3 promo" and here how it works:

For every 3 products you buy you get 1 free and it gets better. If your order has gear at different prices you can use the highest price on your order to choose your freebie. But please keep in mind we have a 4 item minimum so this really kicks in when you buy 6 or more items. So let me give an example below
Buy 4 items and get one additional free
Buy 6 items and get 2 additional free
Buy 9 items and get 2 additional free
And so on
Remember you can use the highest priced item to choose your freebie to be equal or lesser value.

We will continue to offer 10% off all orders if the above promo doesn't interest you but you can not combine the two. Good towards Bitcoin, WU and MG payments

Once again Praetorian Gear wants to thank the ASF community.

There is a correction in the above post I would like to make so if a Moderator sees this please change it for me. Where it says buy 9 it should read get 3 additional free

Pay with Bitcoin and your order ships for free

So it's our 6th month here at ASF and we want to thank all the members for putting trust in us old and new. We want to bring back one of our promos that seemed to be the best for the members to show our appreciation. It's our way of saying thank you. So we are going to bring back the "Divisible by 3 promo" and here how it works:

For every 3 products you buy you get 1 free and it gets better. If your order has gear at different prices you can use the highest price on your order to choose your freebie. But please keep in mind we have a 4 item minimum so this really kicks in when you buy 6 or more items. So let me give an example below
Buy 4 items and get one additional free
Buy 6 items and get 2 additional free
Buy 9 items and get 3 additional free
And so on
Remember you can use the highest priced item to choose your freebie to be equal or lesser value.

We will continue to offer 10% off all orders if the above promo doesn't interest you but you can not combine the two. Good towards Bitcoin, WU and MG payments

Once again Praetorian Gear wants to thank the ASF community.

Back