• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dragon ordanance g2g?

Luca74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Iv been thinking bout ordering from this provider for some time but iv been skeptical. See they are a certified source on ASF help a little but can any of my brothers here tell me there experience?

They have been good to me , ordered a few times with NO issues

Okay. IV seen a couple good reviews and then some suspicious ones. But I'll put in a small order And see for myself. Been planning to for about 6 months but been trynna find out more and there just isn't much out there. One minute they are amazing, the next you see something about poor quality and people not getting packages after payment. They are very reasonably priced is what intrigues and also making me suspicious, but I'mma test the waters. Thanks for letting me know!

I know my other option is top quality,but a little pricey.if they have good raws,could be a great provider.Since I couldn't find anything about them. Plan to order an array of raw material. The quality of some compounds are easier to distinguish than others,so will most likely end up sending samples of the ones I'm suspicious of off to the lab. Good or bad, and anything else worth mentioning will logged with all the detail I have to offer will be logged here so other ASF brother know what to expect.

Don't buy from them. I had a norditropin and omnitrope cloudy as fuck. My buddy ordered 5 norditropin 30iu and ALL OF THEM WERE CLOUDY AND USELESS.
Primobolan is legit though

I never got my second package because it was "lost" and im assed out on another big order

- - - Updated - - -

DO comes off as a selective scammer

i just dont understand u guys sometimes. uve got probably 10 diff. sponsors on here that u will be hard pressed to find something bad said about them, and u still want to take unnecessary`chances( nothing against Dragon, dont know them from Adam) whats wrong w/ psl, praetorian,aasdirectshop, feral, gear church,gorilla . theres 6 i can vouch for. u need more bro! u got a guy telling u not to fuck w/them. that would be enough for me, but be my guest. good luck!

There are other sponsors(PSL BEING MY GO 2). Just figured I'd check out some of the other sponsors available.Its nice to have options. PSLs service, quality and accessibility have been established for some time now, but you never know what happens. I like to look around and try new places to see if some place is legit so I can put it down as an acceptable place to go IF I NEED TO. PSL is always RELIABLE. And I give them the majority of my business and would vouch for em any day of the week. But if God forbid for some reason they fall off the map, I'll know my options.

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
There are other sponsors(PSL BEING MY GO 2). Just figured I'd check out some of the other sponsors available.Its nice to have options. PSLs service, quality and accessibility have been established for some time now, but you never know what happens. I like to look around and try new places to see if some place is legit so I can put it down as an acceptable place to go IF I NEED TO. PSL is always RELIABLE. And I give them the majority of my business and would vouch for em any day of the week. But if God forbid for some reason they fall off the map, I'll know my options.

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

We aren’t going anywhere bro lol we always come up with new stuff to add for you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just dont understand u guys sometimes. uve got probably 10 diff. sponsors on here that u will be hard pressed to find something bad said about them, and u still want to take unnecessary`chances( nothing against Dragon, dont know them from Adam) whats wrong w/ psl, praetorian,aasdirectshop, feral, gear church,gorilla . theres 6 i can vouch for. u need more bro! u got a guy telling u not to fuck w/them. that would be enough for me, but be my guest. good luck!
All solid shops listed above

Back