• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Honey nut cheerios 3 times a week or no !!!!!!!

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so i need to lose 40lbs in 30 days ( not going to happen ) so what i need to know would it help if i ate cheerios 3 times a day with cardio to drop weight , the only thing is i realy dont want to lose gains its hard to get it back for me . In my family we have that gut prob not easy to get rid of . I would like to take some kind of dite pill but not sure if thats whats up you know the ticker and all . Also i got my blood work back and it says i have a mildy elevated liver and there was a trace of blood in my urine scary shit now i was takeing dbol two weeks at 30mg ed then week 3 and a half it was 50mg ed but ive stopped the dbol and still on prop and deca 750mg week prop around 500mg deca . I realy need to get it figured out quick so i dont contioue to hurt my liver also i dont drink , but i drink lots of water thats all . I got erins to run so ill check back and forth threw out the day if i miss something ill answer right away thanks cheap out...............

your joking about the cheerios 3 times a day right??? As far as diet pill I personally like ECA stack but I don't take the aspirin. I do a 6 day on 1 day off and run this for 2 to 3 weeks (max) depending if I feel that it's still effective then take 2 to 3 weeks off with clen or something like that. I also usally start with one dosage a day then work my way up. I've found that my body doesn't like to go all out at first and I don't like to play games with anything that makes my heart feel stressed so I usally go lower on these drugs and play it safe. T3 is also a great way to loose weight if you run it right but also keep in mind that you have to run this correctly or it could mess you up. How high are your liver levels? Has the blood stopped from urine? I don't know how your body works but a 750 test and 500 deca cycle doesn't really seem like the best choice for dropping tons of weight. My body hold water like crazy on deca though... so what is your diet really like??

your joking about the cheerios 3 times a day right??? As far as diet pill I personally like ECA stack but I don't take the aspirin. I do a 6 day on 1 day off and run this for 2 to 3 weeks (max) depending if I feel that it's still effective then take 2 to 3 weeks off with clen or something like that. I also usally start with one dosage a day then work my way up. I've found that my body doesn't like to go all out at first and I don't like to play games with anything that makes my heart feel stressed so I usally go lower on these drugs and play it safe. T3 is also a great way to loose weight if you run it right but also keep in mind that you have to run this correctly or it could mess you up. How high are your liver levels? Has the blood stopped from urine? I don't know how your body works but a 750 test and 500 deca cycle doesn't really seem like the best choice for dropping tons of weight. My body hold water like crazy on deca though... so what is your diet really like??

What this guy mentioned looks like your best bet bro.

Ok Im new here so I just don't know if this is serious or not. Are your for real? There is no pill or any gear or any amount of time in the gym that will over come bad diet. its that simple. Everyone is shredded at 5% BF lol. I have to diet crazy hard to over come genetics. I can get fat as hell taking a short break or vacation. I come back looking like a transformation before pic. That being said I also get to roll around at 230lbs Lean so take that into account, hard gainers fight a different battle.

Ok so i need to lose 40lbs in 30 days ( not going to happen ) so what i need to know would it help if i ate cheerios 3 times a day with cardio to drop weight , the only thing is i realy dont want to lose gains its hard to get it back for me . In my family we have that gut prob not easy to get rid of . I would like to take some kind of dite pill but not sure if thats whats up you know the ticker and all . Also i got my blood work back and it says i have a mildy elevated liver and there was a trace of blood in my urine scary shit now i was takeing dbol two weeks at 30mg ed then week 3 and a half it was 50mg ed but ive stopped the dbol and still on prop and deca 750mg week prop around 500mg deca . I realy need to get it figured out quick so i dont contioue to hurt my liver also i dont drink , but i drink lots of water thats all . I got erins to run so ill check back and forth threw out the day if i miss something ill answer right away thanks cheap out...............

:nono:

Fish, chicken, veggies, healthy oils, cardio, repeat!!!!

Ya no i was just thinking about the cheerios not realy what i want but the tought did run my mind . I wont know about blood in my urine till i go back see i drink lots of water and piss clean it was the fasting over night with no water so the next morning i had to pee and ya i saw it in the cup it was real rusty and i knew that coulnt be good . My hdl was 21mg it needed to be at 40 so that is low my ldl was 204mg normal is 100 very high risk is 189mg , this list goes on . Bilirubin, urine neg normal is neg so i dont have jandas thats good i just think its my belly . Also water wait isint fat its just water wait i was heavy before i got on thinking the t would also shred some fat dont know were i got that from i worked for my before in the past . I just dont know were the trace of blood is from thats what iam worried about could it be from the dbol i dont know will see in 28 more days when i go back thanks nocode8511 i will give that a go the cheerios isent what i wanted anyway its just my mind has been blank after reading these resalts it dont hit you till the paper work comes in then well you know .............. 2001 thanks for the input i might drop down a dose or two of both also maybe this will help out .......... Thanks guys cheap out ........................

I can't comment on the blood in the urine since I don't know the body like a doctor. But if you want to drop that far quick get the diet clean. I also don't know your baseline calorie needs but I could cut at around 1800 calories without muscle loss. And that's not really worrying about the carb, prot, and fat breakdown.

Thanks 8511 all try anything right bout now shit sucks haveing to worrie for the next 28 days but already had chicken breast and brocohly water and all hope this works

Back