• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New ASF User...Goals and gains!

mayhem124

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello to everyone on ASF,

I've been browsing, watching, reading and learning from the plethora of information here and it is greatly appreciated.

I am 36yo and have been lifting since 20yo with different goals at times and different levels of dedication and time with a family, work, etc. I have been hitting hard for the past year plus and have made great improvements across the board. I recently ended a 6mo cutting phase (natural, no AAS) and lost roughly 15lbs but look good, retained good muscle mass and feel good.

I'm 5'8", currently 160lbs and feel I am in a great positions to try my first ever cycle.

Speaking with some friends and studying as much as i can, I am looking at the following solo Test E cycle and any input is appreciated. Should I be adding Dbol for the first 4-6 weeks or is this a good cycle for 1st time go. Also reading a lot of the threads on reps here and loving the feedback from the community.

Week 1-10 – 500mg Test E per week (split 2 shots Mon/Thur)
Week 11-12 – take nothing to clear body
Week 13-15 – PCT with 50mg/day Clomid

Thanks again and glad to be here.

Mayhem

Welcome to ASF, and Happy Easter.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Push, I've read through the forum rules and will abide by all. I'll be reaching out for some Q/As in the near future.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
That first cycle looks good bro stick with it and enjoy the gains!

Thanks 9TMARE...it's funny I know most of the main members on here from just watching and reading. Finally figured I'd take the jump, say whatsup, and get serious about this. My mind is made up, now it's just making it happen as educated and smart as possible.

I've been browsing, watching, reading and learning from the plethora of information here and it is greatly appreciated.

I am 36yo and have been lifting since 20yo with different goals at times and different levels of dedication and time with a family, work, etc. I have been hitting hard for the past year plus and have made great improvements across the board. I recently ended a 6mo cutting phase (natural, no AAS) and lost roughly 15lbs but look good, retained good muscle mass and feel good.

I'm 5'8", currently 160lbs and feel I am in a great positions to try my first ever cycle.

Speaking with some friends and studying as much as i can, I am looking at the following solo Test E cycle and any input is appreciated. Should I be adding Dbol for the first 4-6 weeks or is this a good cycle for 1st time go. Also reading a lot of the threads on reps here and loving the feedback from the community.

Mayhem
You definitely don't need dbol on your first run. Dbol would mostly likely cause you estrogen issues you're not experienced enough to deal with atm. Speaking of which, what's your plan for an aromatase inhibitor?
And welcome to ASF

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

You definitely don't need dbol on your first run. Dbol would mostly likely cause you estrogen issues you're not experienced enough to deal with atm. Speaking of which, what's your plan for an aromatase inhibitor?
And welcome to ASF

That was one main q I had with a starting cycle like this, should I have some AI on hand like Nolvadex? Should I just plan on taking it throughout the cycle or just keep it on hand in case unwanted sides rear their face?

Thanks in advance.

Guess I was kinda under the impression on a solo Test E cycle and moderate dosage, an AI may not be needed. But that's why I'm here, to learn from all of you before I do something silly and grow some boobies or somethin....

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn’t use nolvadex as AI. I’d grab some aromasin bro. E3D to start

Welcome Friend . 5ft 8in, 160lb. . Your prime to just gain. Take advantage of over eating and heavy weight, less frequently. Or not.. lol

Max

Last edited:
Guess I was kinda under the impression on a solo Test E cycle and moderate dosage, an AI may not be needed. But that's why I'm here, to learn from all of you before I do something silly and grow some boobies or somethin....
This is correct. Everyone converts differently bro, you may or may not need an AI, but you MUST always have one on hand just in case. My preference is aromasin, but you could also go with arimidex. First thing you need to do before starting your cycle is get your baseline levels established by pulling bloodwork.

I wouldn’t use nolvadex as AI. I’d grab some aromasin bro. E3D to start

Take the aromasin through the whole cycle until PCT? And at 20mg e3d? Or what dosage do you recommend. I see it in 20mg pills but do I need to split that

Pull bloods if possible... if not I would take half every 3rd day
If your able to pull bloods don’t start ai till blood results

Welcome Friend . 5ft 8in, 160lb. . Your prime to just gain. Take advantage of over eating and heavy weight, less frequently. Or not.. lol

Max

Yeah, I've always been a hard gainer and have to eat until it hurts to gain weight. Really should've tried a cycle years ago.

Yeah, I've always been a hard gainer and have to eat until it hurts to gain weight. Really should've tried a cycle years ago.

Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg
IMG_3243.jpg
I recommend using something like this and eating lots of whole dairy, red meat, whole eggs, and a nice Gainer!

Max

I can pull blood work to be sure and not play a guessing game, thanks for the input man, much appreciated.

View attachment 51259
View attachment 51260
View attachment 51261
I recommend using something like this and eating lots of whole dairy, red meat, whole eggs, and a nice Gainer!

Max

Man, I eat so many eggs, oatmeal, ground beef, pastas, and try to throw healthy shit in the mix on top of the calorie heavy foods. I'm afraid to see what I'll need to eat on a cycle. I eat 3-4k a day right now and barely gain weight...my wife will be more pissed about the grocery bill than the juice and she said she's cool with this.

Hell yea WELCOME aboard. Smart choice for a first cycle. Lemme know if ya need any help.
054e34c68935cda0458309abcd3bfef9.jpg
1e68d69dea47390293281179993ab907.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Get Shredded!

Mayhem
Just stay with the test only I say. Pct needs a little more tho

UNCLE Z REP
ecc7d137a299d21e47e2c20fa276045c.jpg

Like taking 100mg/day Clomid for 1st week of PCT then 50mg/day for 2and and 3rd week of PCT?

Like taking 100mg/day Clomid for 1st week of PCT then 50mg/day for 2and and 3rd week of PCT?
Week 1-2 hcg only 500mcg 2xper week with ur AI
Week 3-7:*5 Week PCT

Clomid*- 50/50/25/25/12.5

Nolvadex*- 40/20/20/20/10

Aromasin*- week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

NOTE: Dosages are PER DAY, example Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5, means Week 1 you take 50mgs/day, Week 2 50mgs/day and so on.

UNCLE Z REP
708ec15fd6e71080a650c69672392c33.jpg

Last edited:
Week 1-2 hcg only 500mcg 2xper week with ur AI
Week 3-7:*5 Week PCT

Clomid*- 50/50/25/25/12.5

Nolvadex*- 40/20/20/20/10

Aromasin*- week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

NOTE: Dosages are PER DAY, example Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5, means Week 1 you take 50mgs/day, Week 2 50mgs/day and so on.

UNCLE Z REP
708ec15fd6e71080a650c69672392c33.jpg

Thanks, I'll add this to the mix. Better safe than sorry in this case is how I'm looking at it. I'll learn with time, greatly appreciated man.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll add this to the mix. Better safe than sorry in this case is how I'm looking at it. I'll learn with time, greatly appreciated man.
Make sure you get it all at once. Dont be the fool who doesn't have pct handy when done. Be prepared!!
67706e877da4154536fd10523d7196ed.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

Is there a certain requirement or timeframe before I can send PMs or something? Not seeing any options....

If you plan on pulling bloods do not run AI so you get a true baseline of your test and estro levels. Begin ai once you get bloods back and see what dose if any is needed.

Back