• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Syringes

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone got a place for syringes that is actually shipping? Placed an order from my usual supplier, forgot they were based out of Michigan so I definitely doubt they are shipping Right now due to the virus. Thanks in advance

Anyone got a place for syringes that is actually shipping? Placed an order from my usual supplier, forgot they were based out of Michigan so I definitely doubt they are shipping Right now due to the virus. Thanks in advance

Sounds dumb but amazon has them believe it or not. Just get a brand your familiar with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon will only ship syringes to certain states, local laws pending.

Med Lab Supply has great prices

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Amazon will only ship syringes to certain states, local laws pending.

I used to just walk into cvs and get them but some of the pharmacists play games and ask why I want them, then I have to get shitty and tell them that’s none of their business and don’t have the right to ask that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy BD singles at cvs I think they're 27 cents apiece.

IML Gear Cream!
I just bought 100 3ml syringes with 1.5in 23ga BD needles for 19.95 and 100 20ga needles to draw with for 11.95 at med lab supply

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Try shopmedvet.com

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Took a look-see here and prices/selection are damn good. Just placed an order for a bunch of shit I don't really need atm...thanks bro, lol

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I just got 20 3cc 25g x 5/8” pins, 20 25g x 1” needles only, 30 31g x 5/16” 1/2cc insulin pins, and 30 31g x 5/16” 1cc insulin pins for a price of $9.80 + $9.35 for FedEx shipping to a grand total of $20.15. This amount will last me for months. Calvetsupply is where I get my pins and antibiotics such as amoxicillin, cephaxlin, doxycycline, ciprofloxacin. Prices are great and TA is fast.

Appreciate the feedback everyone, hope you all are staying virus free during this madness

Amazon prime. Free two day delivery. Maybe a little longer right now though.

I really don’t know how amazon does it. I pay them like 10 or 12 bucks a month and I get the streaming service and free shipping. I probably get like $30 worth of free shipping per month. I just don’t know how they’re not losing money hand over fist.

I definitely have a reliable source for insulin n oil pins. Amazon experience has been they're poorly made. PM me. They got bacteriostatic h2o.

Back