• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New to all this, a little help?

jayjaymozza

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I'm 18 got a part time job, but I am wanting to start gaining muscle, I know a good diet is a big part of it but I am clueless about a good diet!
can anyone help me out? What should I be eating? How regular ? What's times ?

Thankyou to anyone who can help :)
jay

Stats? age, wight, height, how long you been lifting?

This.

And I want to personally thank you, and congratulate you for NOT being an idiot. You started in the right place (Diet and Nutrition). DIET IS KING. Master the concepts of nutrition, and always stay focused on dialing in your diet. Stay consistent! Then you will see the results you are looking for, I promise.

I wish someone would have told me this when I first started lifting. Instead, I took everything I heard and read on bodybuilding.com for gospel and bought every supplement known to man... Boy was I wrong. My gains did not come until I really started to focus on my diet. I wasted almost 2 years.

This.

And I want to personally thank you, and congratulate you for NOT being an idiot. You started in the right place (Diet and Nutrition). DIET IS KING. Master the concepts of nutrition, and always stay focused on dialing in your diet. Stay consistent! Then you will see the results you are looking for, I promise.

I wish someone would have told me this when I first started lifting. Instead, I took everything I heard and read on bodybuilding.com for gospel and bought every supplement known to man... Boy was I wrong. My gains did not come until I really started to focus on my diet. I wasted almost 2 years.

There is already a lot of good info in this thread and I will be glad to help as soon as you post some more info. The only thing I want to add is pick your poison. I know everyone wants to get bigger and lose weight. You will get there faster by picking one at a time and building your diet and workout plan to reach that goal. I fought that for a year before I got wise

Back