• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

just made another order

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just made another order from the best guys on here GC. Cant wait to test out the superdrol inject, got a few other goodies too

.5 cc’s pwo is perfect! Insane pumps and just enough aggression.

Agreed, just got my order this week. Been chatting back and forth with GC. Even though he is slammed he still takes time to dialogue and offer great advice. Been running their gear for a while now and no plans of going elsewhere.

Ldog and GC have set the bar high for sure.

Just made another order from the best guys on here GC. Cant wait to test out the superdrol inject, got a few other goodies too

Thanks!

Agreed, just got my order this week. Been chatting back and forth with GC. Even though he is slammed he still takes time to dialogue and offer great advice. Been running their gear for a while now and no plans of going elsewhere.

Ldog and GC have set the bar high for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Juice

Yeah GC answered a few ?'s for me the other day before I ordered. GC & Idog are top notch guys like I said before these guys are the best of the best. I have been using their products for some time & don't plan on going any where else.

Busy is good thru this lock down. Stay safe and healthy GC. Can't wait to bench my refrigerator once I get the gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again guys!

Busy is good thru this lock down. Payment sent my info sent as of yesterday. Stay safe and healthy GC. Can't wait to bench my refrigerator once I get the gear.

Order with confidence.
Thanks GC. Stay safe and healthy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back