• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fertility question !!!!

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got my Semen analysis done a few months ago after being on gear heavy for years. Sperm count was 2million. Got off the gear and have been on the same protocol 2000iu Hcg/75iu Hmg eod and nolvadex at 20mg a day for about 2 months now. Also just added in clomid 50mg a day. Sperm count now is 10mil. Will my count keep going up ? Should I keep protocol the same ?

It probably will keep going up it's only been 2 months you already have 500% more sperm cells that's remarkable. In two months you may be up to 20-30 million and considered fertile. As long as morphology and motility are good. I probably would've left the clomid out personally if you're already on HCG and HMG. Those are way more powerful than clomid.

Update. Got semen analysis done today before the iui procedure. Sperm count was 60million!! It’s jumped from 2 million to 60 million in a couple months or so. Crazy !!

Yes. We did the iui today. So hoping for a positive on the next pregnancy test. Fingers crossed

Back