• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How could you not like more for less???

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6e6d306dd2cffc40d0e8c3c3f0768e7b.jpg

That is the look you’ll have by not taking advantage of https://sarms-peptide.shop bulk discounts! Isn’t more always better especially when it’s at a lower price???
These are just some of the items that can be bought in bulk and save you some $$$
bd6f4061792209e3fd308774212c20fa.jpg

You owe it to your wallet and your hard work in the gym to do all you can to grow!!
As always any questions about products I’m just a PM away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6e6d306dd2cffc40d0e8c3c3f0768e7b.jpg

That is the look you’ll have by not taking advantage of https://sarms-peptide.shop bulk discounts! Isn’t more always better especially when it’s at a lower price???
These are just some of the items that can be bought in bulk and save you some $$$
bd6f4061792209e3fd308774212c20fa.jpg

You owe it to your wallet and your hard work in the gym to do all you can to grow!!
As always any questions about products I’m just a PM away!

LR3 is looking Nice! Some sarms/mk for a total package run!

Max

LR3 is looking Nice! Some sarms/mk for a total package run!

Max

I’d really like to start experimenting with peptides once this is all over with and I can get back in my routine! Gotta do some research

I’d really like to start experimenting with peptides once this is all over with and I can get back in my routine! Gotta do some research

Just PM me when your ready. I’m a human cyborg experiment. Lol. Phil too; He must have 11,000 test levels!

Max

Phill’s a beast man love that guy! Lol
I’ll def be hitting you up tho for info. I appreciate it bro

Here are some protocols: So many and the reason is: EXPERIMENTATION

IGF-1 LR3 protocols
1.This variant of IGF-1 should be taken daily for 7 days in a week. You should dose it at about 20 mcg to 50 mcg. Desensitization occurs at around 40 days or approximately 4 weeks. After administering, adequate protein needs to be ingested for IGF-1 to be effective in building new muscle.

2.In most studies, the maximum active length for research studies IGF-1 LR3 is 50 days on also 20-40 days off. The most common range used during clinical research is typically between 20mcg to 120mcg per day.

3.IGF-1 DES 100mcg per administration / 2 chest muscles = 50mcg per muscle
50mcg per muscle / 2 different locations on each muscle = 25mcg per injection

4.In most studies on IGF-1 Lr3 no adverse side effects were reported with use for 4-8 weeks (per the dosage limits in the above answer) followed by 4 weeks of non-use.

5.IGF-1 LR3 can be taken every day of the week for about four weeks before your body becomes desensitized to the stuff and it loses its effectiveness. A good starting dose is 50mcg per day, but you can gradually increase this*to 100mcg a day

6.IGF-1 LR3 doses range from 20mcg up to 120mcg. The initial starting dosage is 20-40 mcg. According to the reports of users, the results of Long R3IGF-1 are seen in a shorter span of time. The course length is usually 4 weeks but you can go up to 50 days off. Ideally it should be injected post workout. Injecting the drug intramuscularly is the best option i.e. injecting 20mcg into one bicep and 20mcg into the other.

7.IGF-1 dosage should be administered either just before the workout or just after the workout. It is up to the user’s preference, as either before or after is perfectly fine (as is pre-workout only, or post-workout only). If administered twice per day, the full daily dosage can be split in half between the two (e.g. 20mcg pre-workout, and 20mcg post-workout for a total of 40mcg per day). On non-training days, it can be administered at any time of the day.

MAX

Here are some protocols: So many and the reason is: EXPERIMENTATION

IGF-1 LR3 protocols
1.This variant of IGF-1 should be taken daily for 7 days in a week. You should dose it at about 20 mcg to 50 mcg. Desensitization occurs at around 40 days or approximately 4 weeks. After administering, adequate protein needs to be ingested for IGF-1 to be effective in building new muscle.

2.In most studies, the maximum active length for research studies IGF-1 LR3 is 50 days on also 20-40 days off. The most common range used during clinical research is typically between 20mcg to 120mcg per day.

4.In most studies on IGF-1 Lr3 no adverse side effects were reported with use for 4-8 weeks (per the dosage limits in the above answer) followed by 4 weeks of non-use.

5.IGF-1 LR3 can be taken every day of the week for about four weeks before your body becomes desensitized to the stuff and it loses its effectiveness. A good starting dose is 50mcg per day, but you can gradually increase this*to 100mcg a day

6.IGF-1 LR3 doses range from 20mcg up to 120mcg. The initial starting dosage is 20-40 mcg. According to the reports of users, the results of Long R3IGF-1 are seen in a shorter span of time. The course length is usually 4 weeks but you can go up to 50 days off. Ideally it should be injected post workout. Injecting the drug intramuscularly is the best option i.e. injecting 20mcg into one bicep and 20mcg into the other.

7.IGF-1 dosage should be administered either just before the workout or just after the workout. It is up to the user’s preference, as either before or after is perfectly fine (as is pre-workout only, or post-workout only). If administered twice per day, the full daily dosage can be split in half between the two (e.g. 20mcg pre-workout, and 20mcg post-workout for a total of 40mcg per day). On non-training days, it can be administered at any time of the day.

MAX
Good info MAX

IML Gear Cream!
always remained distant from insulin.
I have heard too many bad stories

Basaglar insulin is not scary, especially if your on GH. Physician assistance is definitely the way to get all the information. Lol

Max

Max coming in clutch with serious info! Insulin def scares the shit out of me that’s for sure. I think that will be one thing I won’t ever use!

Don’t forget our bulk deals on fat burning sarms and peptides after everyone eats allday today!! Lol

Just some protocols:

IGF-1 LR3 protocols

Max

Just some protocols:

IGF-1 LR3 protocols

Max

Peptide king my man max! Lol

Now is a good time to put those stimulus checks to good use!!

Now is a good time to put those stimulus checks to good use!!

People are starting to stock up in anticipation of the gyms opening back up soon

Back