• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HazeyDNP?

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever heard anything or ordered?

HazeyDNP@protonmail.com is a scammer! He comes across as legit and professional but after I sent the payment, he was supposed to reply with tracking. He’s ignoring all of my emails now. So, you’ve been warned

It was a forum.. I don’t remember which one. It was one that had very little activity on it. DNP is difficult to find so I gave it a shot. I googled it to try n find it again but I couldn’t find anything, so, I wanted to post this in the event anyone else googles him to read reviews. It’s not the first time I’ve been burned, shit happens.

I found a source for it, I THINK! Lmao This one should workout though.

It was a forum.. I don’t remember which one. It was one that had very little activity on it. DNP is difficult to find so I gave it a shot. I googled it to try n find it again but I couldn’t find anything, so, I wanted to post this in the event anyone else googles him to read reviews. It’s not the first time I’ve been burned, shit happens.

I found a source for it, I THINK! Lmao This one should workout though.
That sucks man. I hope they didn’t get too much money out of you.

I also got scammed this summer as well.

I bought some capsules, quite a lot. They were clearly not 250mg,as advertised. I put them on a analytical weight and they were under weight or 250mg by a shit load, he then claimed to put other shit like cornflour.

Also sold me a device which was not delivered, once he took the money, he disappeared.

I saw his email from another forum. Complete scam.

The thing with DNP is yeah, it works at the cost of feeling like complete shit and if you rely just on DNP and not on dieting, once you stop the DNP, you will put your weight back on. Simply not worth it IMO.

DNP is powerful scary stuff. I got a 102* fever in no time. I would rather be fat then cook my internal organs.

I bought from him as well and he hasn't replied till now. Took my money and then disappeared

Did your second source turn out to be good?

- - - Updated - - -

Tried IA superpharma a few years ago, absolute bunk

Back