• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auction - Ends April 10th

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You're bidding on $300 in store credit...

Store credit will include shipping, so you're buying simple store credit, that you can use as you please, auction doesn't include free shipping.

Amount to be paid will be total order minus difference between $300 and highest bid. For instance, highest bid is $180. $120 will be deducted from your order of $300 or more. Order can't be less than $300.

Again, you're buying a discount to your order, which is difference between $300 and your bid.

- Reserve is $100. If not met, auction will be cancelled.
- First bid is $1. Increments $10 max in whole dollars.
- Auction ends Friday, April 10th 9pm EST (NYC time zone). Highest bid by 8:59pm wins.

240_F_74716763_d4IjK3zLJJTzsNe2hdePPYkIXRI0gFW9.jpg

$67

Get Shredded!

Amount to be paid will be total order minus difference between $300 and highest bid. For instance, highest bid is $180. $120 will be deducted from your order of $300 or more. Order can't be less than $300.

Again, you're buying a discount to your order, which is difference between $300 and your bid.

That's a pretty interesting way of setting it up. It's really not a $300 store credit.
It is to our (buyer) advantage to have a higher bid because that's the amount that will be deducted from purchases of $300 or more.
If the auction goes all the way up to $500, we would get $500 discount off of $300 or more purchase?

Bidders you have to think what they're pulling. Of course it'll never be to our advantage. If anything close happens to the above scenario, they'll most likely cancel the auction.

If you had understood the directions, you would've bid for $110 instead of $101. If you win you will have to pay at least $199 instead of $190. $101 is still a good discount. It's still nice offer from S-fly. I

t may seem like I'm complaining, I'm not because at least S-fly's doing something for us. I appreciate it. Thanks for putting up these auctions. They're actually fun to be part off. Now we just have more of a reason to outbid each other with bigger amounts​.

No bro you got it wrong let’s say you win with a bid of 100$. All you pay is 100$ for 300$ worth the stuff. Trust me I’ve won one of these auctions.
Maybe I misunderstood you tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty interesting way of setting it up. It's really not a $300 store credit.
It is to our (buyer) advantage to have a higher bid because that's the amount that will be deducted from purchases of $300 or more.
If the auction goes all the way up to $500, we would get $500 discount off of $300 or more purchase?

Bidders you have to think what they're pulling. Of course it'll never be to our advantage. If anything close happens to the above scenario, they'll most likely cancel the auction.

If you had understood the directions, you would've bid for $110 instead of $101. If you win you will have to pay at least $199 instead of $190. $101 is still a good discount. It's still nice offer from S-fly. I

t may seem like I'm complaining, I'm not because at least S-fly's doing something for us. I appreciate it. Thanks for putting up these auctions. They're actually fun to be part off. Now we just have more of a reason to outbid each other with bigger amounts​.

No.

No bro you got it wrong let’s say you win with a bid of 100$. All you pay is 100$ for 300$ worth the stuff. Trust me I’ve won one of these auctions.
Maybe I misunderstood you tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.

Yes, it is.

I carefully explained how it works because some guys were thinking it was free shipping.

You're buying $300 in store credit with your highest bidding. If your order is exactly $300, which never is, and your bid is $140, you pay $140.

But we have several warehouses and shipping adds up if you use more than one. So, you can use your $300 store credit that you bought as you please. Simply understand that auction will NOT affect the amount of your order that goes above $300 (obviously) and you cannot order less than $300 (also obvious). There's no catch, there's no foul play, nothing unethical or anything.

As a matter of fact, these auctions are done here in the very same format they were done by the previous rep, Dema. Only difference is that I negotiated with management to bring reserve down from $170 to $100, so you guys could have the opportunity to pay as little as 1/3 of your orders. I even managed to do a few auctions with no reserve, but times are a little tough and $100 seems quite fair.

Several members of this forum have won these auctions and can tell you that they paid only their bid on $300 store credit. But I need to inform you guys with more details because final order is never $300 exactly.

Hope I'm being clear.

Last edited:
u dont have to bid in $10 increments, thats just the maximum increment u can go up @one time. soooooo $112

whats up big man? i was actually telling heman that u dont have to jump 10 @a time unless ur big money like u! (afont) and that i understood the directions,i think?

Back