• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Raw prices

Jeffbuilder126

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to this page. Everyone seems to be legit AF. Just trying to source out raws. The only thing I'm concerned about is how the prices vary from one place to anothe . A good bro of mine uses ironlion and they have descent prices. But then I check out Humpharma and they sell raws half the price. So I guess I'm asking for a source check. Has anyone used these raws?

I was wondering this as well. Anyone use these guys for a while and can vouch for the quality?

New to this page. Everyone seems to be legit AF. Just trying to source out raws. The only thing I'm concerned about is how the prices vary from one place to anothe . A good bro of mine uses ironlion and they have descent prices. But then I check out Humpharma and they sell raws half the price. So I guess I'm asking for a source check. Has anyone used these raws?
Choose a sponsor. And try them out. I'm was satisfied with there products.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Some raw sources are just middleman and don't actually have their own raw factory. They are just people in china who go to the raw factory and buy the raws and ship to the people. Thats why the prices vary so much between sources. They need to make profit too, so they mark up the price... Its the same thing in the pharma HGH game. Some guys in turkey just go to the local pharmacy to buy hgh or pharma products and mark up the price and ship to people... Others get pharma products directly from the manufacturer that supply the pharmacies.

Last edited:
Back