• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

How long before gear crashes?

TrenTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I’ve been doing home brew this year for the first time. I’ve done like 6 small brews so far though and none of them have crashed. Which is great. But I was wanting to know from guys who know first hand. How long does it take after you brew it up before you know if it will hold or not. I figured once it cools all the way down to room temp then it would start crashing right away. But I hear guys say that they put they’re stuff aside for days or even a week to make sure it didn’t crash.

It's highly variable some stuff will crash immediately some takes days or weeks

Last edited:
Theirs a lot of variables to this question. It depends on the compound, solvents used and temperature it’s stored at. Some compounds crash easier than others like dhb or test cyp and some rarely crash like test e. I have some gear that I’ve had for a couple years that hasn’t crashed and I’ve received gear crashed already. If your storing them at room temperature than you shouldn’t have any issues unless you live in a state that gets really cold in the winter. The only time crashed gear is really an issue is if it crashes repeatedly and it’s not exposed to cold temperatures.

Crashing can happen many ways... Just store it in a dark cooler temp, like in drawer, keep away from light and dont have near extreme temps.. it can last for years.. some compounds fall out, no biggie just re-heat them up again..

When I brew, I've only had a couple compounds crash

DHB at 100mg per mL sometimes crashes even with EO
Mast P above 100mg per mL will crash easily (so I don't go above 100mg per mL)

Back