• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyway to make GH at home??

Synthetic hgh is made by genetically modifying bacteria to produce it. So, unless you have access to extremely expensive lab equipment for such things, then no, it is not possible.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yea mk-677 is very strong and def the next best thing to hgh that’s for sure. If you go this route I’d start with a half dose and see how you do with that before jumping to the full dose.
Most are very surprised just how well this compound works!
5d19349b3461e2acb2c1684b5a1ca2f7.jpg

https://sarms-peptide.shop/sarms-usa/743-mk677ibutamoren-90-tab-10mgtab-usa.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve never tried it myself but I’ve been researching the shit out of it and I’m gonna have to try it out at some point for sure. The increase appetite would be a big bonus for me too

Yes.. Squat.. make some GH.. Your welcome!

Wish I was that easy. 6 hours is all I get

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info guys! I'll check out the MK677

IML Gear Cream!
Wish I was that easy. 6 hours is all I get

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info guys! I'll check out the MK677

Feel free to shoot me a pm with any questions you might have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GH is expensive as hell. Anyway to make it at home??

Making the first kilogram of rHGH from e.coli with recombinant manufacturing equipment cost $137,000,000. Just a fact!!

Max

Theirs always a way to make anything however the amount of money you would have to invest would be a whole lot to put it lightly lol. This is the reason you don’t see UGLs producing and selling their own GH like they do with aas. I don’t know if any sources that actually make their own gh and don’t source it from a manufacturer. You might come across some UGLs that have their brand on the labels but they surely are not producing it. Not that that’s a bad thing obviously if they put their name on a product or sell a product they feel it is good enough to represent them.

Making the first kilogram of rHGH from e.coli with recombinant manufacturing equipment cost $137,000,000. Just a fact!!

Max
If I had that kinda extra cash laying around I still wouldn’t be interested in doing it lol. Think about all the pharma gh and whatever aas you wanted that you could buy and still have money left over to play with. That’s a hell of a lot of tren hex/ test iso cycles lol

If I had that kinda extra cash laying around I still wouldn’t be interested in doing it lol. Think about all the pharma gh and whatever aas you wanted that you could buy and still have money left over to play with. That’s a hell of a lot of tren hex/ test iso cycles lol

Very true indeed! I 100% would pick quality AAS over GH if I had to choose.

Max

Never seen anyone make HGH, but you can easily brew MK677 and Gear. Just order your HGH like everyone else does.

I remember several years ago a supplier that had HGH raw in his list, sold by gram. I asked him how would this work and he wasn't able to explain to me exactly what it was and how it was presented.

I don't remember the supplier's name now.

I remember several years ago a supplier that had HGH raw in his list, sold by gram. I asked him how would this work and he wasn't able to explain to me exactly what it was and how it was presented.

1 gram of rhgh= 3000+IU.

Max

I remember seeing this... It was just one sponsor.. I said to myself, no fricken way

It's actually pretty easy and affordable. All you do is mix together deer antler velvet and arginine in a pot with some human breast milk, bring it to a boil and then remove it from heat and keep it covered until the milk is evaporated. What you left is 100% pure hgh.

I can vouch for the effectiveness of MK677. Defintely the best GH alternative. Throw a little Ostarine in the mix and youre good n watch the acid reflux if ingesting.

I personally found (GSK's) GW501516 (Cardarine) to be extremely effective at prolonging endurance.

No absolutely not. MK-677 is the closest thing to HGH that be made at home...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back