• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

An apple a day just may keep the dr. Away!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You've all heard the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
It may be more true than you realize.
A medium Apple contains about:
95 cals,
25 carbs
4 fiber
14%RDI vit.C
6% RDI Potassium
5% RDI vit k
2-4% RDI vit A, B1, B2, B6 ,E
Apples may help you lose weight. The polyphenols in apples play a significant role in the metabolism and reduction of body fat, especially visceral fat.
Apples Have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease, and may help lower your bad cholesterol levels, and promote good bone health.

Apples are a good source of polyphenols which have an antioxidant effect and work by neutralizing free radicals that as you know damage cells.
Polyphenols offers various health benefits.
Consuming polyphenols regularly is said to boost brain health and digestion , as well as protect against type 2 diabetes, heart disease and even different types of cancers.
Polyphenols can be found in plant based foods, herbs, fruits, and veggies.
A few of the most well known food sources are Red wine, tea, berries and dark chocolate.
Although, many other foods offer a significant amounts of these compounds.
One such polyphenyl is flavonoid epicatechin which may lower blood pressure.
High intakes of flavonoids are linked to lower risk of stroke.
Several studies link eating apples to lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
Apples also contain pectin a type of fiber that acts as a Prebiotic. This Fiber goes directly to your colon where it can promote growth of good bacteria.
Apple skins also contain the flavonoid quercetin which may help with asthma by regulating the immune system in reducing inflammation.
Apples may also help with memory and age-related brain decline by preserving acetylcholine a neurotransmitter that is known to decline with age.
It has been found that Low levels of acetylcholine are linked to alzheimer's.

My lonely neighbor offered to pick me some apples..if i could lend her a hand and trim her shrubs. She said she hasnt had it done in a very long time. Think she was overwhelmed with joy cuz she gave my 2 big bags, as long as i cum again for cherry picking ..
6Uaa4AQ.png

GfBQkKj.jpg

Last edited:
You've all heard the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
It may be more true than you realize.
A medium Apple contains about:
95 cals,
25 carbs
4 fiber
14%RDI vit.C
6% RDI Potassium
5% RDI vit k
2-4% RDI vit A, B1, B2, B6 ,E
Apples may help you lose weight. The polyphenols in apples play a significant role in the metabolism and reduction of body fat, especially visceral fat.
Apples Have been linked to a lower risk of heart disease, and may help lower your bad cholesterol levels, and promote good bone health.

Apples are a good source of polyphenols which have an antioxidant effect and work by neutralizing free radicals that as you know damage cells.
Polyphenols offers various health benefits.
Consuming polyphenols regularly is said to boost brain health and digestion , as well as protect against type 2 diabetes, heart disease and even different types of cancers.
Polyphenols can be found in plant based foods, herbs, fruits, and veggies.
A few of the most well known food sources are Red wine, tea, berries and dark chocolate.
Although, many other foods offer a significant amounts of these compounds.
One such polyphenyl is flavonoid epicatechin which may lower blood pressure.
High intakes of flavonoids are linked to lower risk of stroke.
Several studies link eating apples to lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
Apples also contain pectin a type of fiber that acts as a Prebiotic. This Fiber goes directly to your colon where it can promote growth of good bacteria.
Apple skins also contain the flavonoid quercetin which may help with asthma by regulating the immune system in reducing inflammation.
Apples may also help with memory and age-related brain decline by preserving acetylcholine a neurotransmitter that is known to decline with age.
It has been found that Low levels of acetylcholine are linked to alzheimer's.

My lonely neighbor offered to pick me some apples..if i could lend her a hand and trim her shrubs. She said she hasnt had it done in a very long time. Think she was overwhelmed with joy cuz she gave my 2 big bags, as long as i cum again for cherry picking ..
6Uaa4AQ.png

GfBQkKj.jpg

I’m dropping by

Max

1cc a day for me you lucky dog! Like they say love thy neighbor, hello, social distancing no more!

Back