• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Had the weridest feeing ever

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As always one who suffers from anxiety disorder... I have felt this way before ever in my life... I worked sunday nite graveyard shift then had my manager tell me i need for another swing shift which is almost graveyard.... So going into sunday I only slept 5 hours from the nite before, I was busy all sunday didnt power nap at all went to work At 10 pm sunday nite got off around 9:30... I got home slept from 11-2... Couldnt sleep any longer than that with the heat and my body just use to being up around that time... I took my daily adderall 20 mg xr Felt fine cleaned my house did shopping cleaned my pool etc... Than about 5 hours later i was preparing for myself of the gym and I started getting werid light headed dizzy-groggy- My heart was racing,,, I felt like my heart was palpating probably could of been from my rapid breathing I couldnt catch my breathe i was drinking water bottles after warter bottles and it last for a few hours or so till my body finally knocked out.... :hmm:

Also mite I ADD i was randomly masterbated around 2 am woke up did that bussiness and passed out.... Werid???
:jerkit:

(cycle in progres Tren E- Test E)

Last edited:
That weird feeling is like a sneeze but better, it's called the big O. It happens even you stroke the chicken or when you get laid lmao.

Sorry but I don't have any advice to offer for your problem.

As always one who suffers from anxiety disorder... I have felt this way before ever in my life... I worked sunday nite graveyard shift then had my manager tell me i need for another swing shift which is almost graveyard.... So going into sunday I only slept 5 hours from the nite before, I was busy all sunday didnt power nap at all went to work At 10 pm sunday nite got off around 9:30... I got home slept from 11-2... Couldnt sleep any longer than that with the heat and my body just use to being up around that time... I took my daily adderall 20 mg xr Felt fine cleaned my house did shopping cleaned my pool etc... Than about 5 hours later i was preparing for myself of the gym and I started getting werid light headed dizzy-groggy- My heart was racing,,, I felt like my heart was palpating probably could of been from my rapid breathing I couldnt catch my breathe i was drinking water bottles after warter bottles and it last for a few hours or so till my body finally knocked out.... :hmm:

Also mite I ADD i was randomly masterbated around 2 am woke up did that bussiness and passed out.... Werid???
:jerkit:

(cycle in progres Tren E- Test E)

Adderall and tren are a bad combo. Especially hard on the cardiovascular system.

Addy and tren?? Oh my good lawd...

Not only that but even taking addy alone everyday will give you anxiety out the ass. I'd stay away from that stuff unless you're studying or something, the first few months of taking it everyday are great tho I know. Then you get dependent on it

I have a bad adhd an since i was able to learn how to write... It something I cant cope with naturally you know?

I have a bad adhd an since i was able to learn how to write... It something I cant cope with naturally you know?

Does the tren not affect your adhd/anxiety in a negative way?

yea bro I know myself even on just tren or clen my cardio is next to impossible and damn near felt like i was oging to pass out before if i didn't keep it super slow. I know if I had anxiety issues at all I may lay low on the tren and ad. combo..... It's up to you man but just thinking if your having racing heart stuff going on why put it under more stress?

Maybe you needed to eat something? Sometimes that happens to me too, its probably best you eat something when it does.

Maybe you needed to eat something? Sometimes that happens to me too, its probably best you eat something when it does.

It could have been a blood sugar issue. If it starts happening more often borrow a blood sugar monitor and test your blood to see where it's at. Wife is a borderline diabetic and everything you described happens to her occasionally when her blood sugar level gets out of wack.

See if the doc can put you on a lower dose adderal maybe eventually get off of it. I have friends the take it and they have anxiety issues on it. Do u really need to pay that much attention at work?

Back