• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

aspirated blood. still usable?

Deltrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today was the first time that i had gotten blood in a syringe while aspirating. I have always wondered what would happen if I were to pull out and inject the blood/gear into the muscle? I pulled out and squirted the blood out and changed needles. The oil seemed to float on the blood so it wasn't a problem. Makes sense that the gear is still good but i was wondering about injecting the blood. Would it just cause a deep bruise or not even be noticeable?

Today was the first time that i had gotten blood in a syringe while aspirating. I have always wondered what would happen if I were to pull out and inject the blood/gear into the muscle? I pulled out and squirted the blood out and changed needles. The oil seemed to float on the blood so it wasn't a problem. Makes sense that the gear is still good but i was wondering about injecting the blood. Would it just cause a deep bruise or not even be noticeable?

I've done it a couple of times before and was fine. I'm not a doctor though.

There is no medical need to aspirate with any IM injection
What would have happened if I injected instead of aspirating? Was I in a vein? I was just over an inch deep in my quad. I was surprised to see that much blood, about a 1/2 cc.

Dude I have injected into a vein a couple of time and it sucks. You start coughing up gear and can taste it. You fee like you are drownning for like 10min. I always aspirate now and if I hit blood I just shoot it. Its all the same once injected, no bruise or issues.

I aspirate because I don't want to inject into my blood stream. Especially with tren, the one time I injected tren and experienced "Tren cough". I thought I was going to die. Hugging the toilet coughing my guts out sweating profusely, pain and tightness in chest, dark vision. No fun. As far is injecting your OWN blood back into your body, I don't see any issue there bro.

I must add, this was back years ago and I had injected 300mg of tren acetate at one time.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, tren cough sounds bad enough without such a large dose. That must have been a wild ride

Ya, I've never felt sicker in my life.

Having read a number of threads on this I don't bother aspirating anymore either, like GS was saying. Not even for tren. I've never gotten tren cough however so maybe I'll regret it some day...

I use to aspirate when I first started. Now days never and no problems.

Pretty sure that's how you get aids

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I've only gotten blood on my drawback twice out of 3 cycles I've done but I aspirate every single time. I changed needles and shot it into a new spot. Shooting a monster dose of anything directly into your blood stream can cause bad problems and for me, it's not worth the gamble.

Back