PDA

View Full Version : Order problem????

Snookslayer05
04-03-2020, 02:42 PM
Has this ever happened to anyone. All the times Iíve ordered international this has never happened. It seems like the order label was made, but it has never been dropped off to the mail facility. I ordered way before everything happened and now itís been since march 12 I ordered. Says shipped. Got tracking and always ready awaiting for item. Then I log in today and it says this. Am I about to take a loss or what. At this point Iíd just rather have my money back. First time ordering with Osgear and might be my last... Iíve been patiently waiting just to find out today thereís no package and even went on Usps and same thing. Any pointers. Has this happened to anyone and actually get your package or did you suffer a hard loss?? And what should I do from this point....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200403/2ee8417d63575e72b22c548b0ead6e7f.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200403/d3546752c82bfa2eb91bd28b4addc4f6.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200403/1b9d2b78fef47f0d7ab7a5dc52522946.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snookslayer05
04-03-2020, 02:45 PM
Did you email them about it first? Do they reship?

Yes I did message them on the site. And they said to basically keep checking. That all planes are loaded with medical supplies. And that limited mail is going out. But my order never even made it to post office there to get shipped.

Snookslayer05
04-03-2020, 02:56 PM
https://osgear.ws/faqs

I would wait a little longer it is over the pond...

Yea I know how it works overseas. But to have the label be created and for weeks checking to all of a sudden today say there is no item all of a sudden in red letters. Then checked Usps site and said same thing. Hoping got over looked and didnít make it to post office drop there or something. Never had this happen before with all the orders Iíve placed. I messeges them again with sites to check tracking to see what Iím saying and maybe contact the actual source i bought from them. We will see. If not I just want money back. Iíll stick with local. No more overseas. First time ordering with these guys. Everyone says orders came quick for them. Idk. Then I get the odd error message after weeks saying awaiting item after being created.

Snookslayer05
04-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Iím guessing maybe ultima is having some kind of problems I just sent another email. Asking if maybe they can get my money back give me credit and get gear from another source on their page. Because this doesnít feel too comforting seeing this new update to tracking this late after ordering and supposably shipped.

suraonyx23
04-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Sources create labels all the time and donít actually use them. So to answer your question itís actually quite common. Yours could have been an honest mistake or could have been in order to buy the sponsor some time as Iíve seen that happen as well. Iím sure youíll get ur stuff

shawn4425
04-03-2020, 06:39 PM
Shipped doesn't mean delivered. Its been 2 weeks on an International order. With all that's going on right now I'm extremely surprised you went this route. So not knowing Amy specifics of source or you, it seems you may ne waiting a while.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
04-03-2020, 06:53 PM
Right now with an int order, give it 4wks min. Thatís what I would say. Wait, I actually did say that [emoji1782]

Snookslayer05
04-04-2020, 06:42 AM
Shipped doesn't mean delivered. Its been 2 weeks on an International order. With all that's going on right now I'm extremely surprised you went this route. So not knowing Amy specifics of source or you, it seems you may ne waiting a while.

I know shipped doesnít mean delivered. If you read what it says. In the pics it says carrier never got package. Only label created. So they never even dropped it off to carrier. And this was before coronavirus outbreak was bad and spreading. It was only in China at the time. Iíve ordered plenty of times international. And I know how it works. I have plenty of gear thatís why I ordered international. Cause I have the time to wait. But seeing the messages Iím getting now after weeks saying post office never got the item. Makes me wonder. But Iím going to go off the guy that posted before you and hope maybe thatís what happened.

Snookslayer05
04-04-2020, 06:49 AM
I honestly donít think yíall understand whatís going on. Luckily I had this screenshot from before I got the new red letters saying item never received by carrier.

This is what the tracking said for 2 weeks. And then after checking it everyday. After 2 weeks of get rest letters saying what I posted in the beginning. So post office is letting me know they never received it. So Iím doing everything I can to see whatís going on. Carrier never got package. Now the last two screenshots are from yesterday. This was yesterdayís update. So the first pic is what itís said for weeks. Then yesterday went to this. Label created, not in system. Carrier never got package after https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200404/bf84d27c9bf80c7c152a182a0fe66c6b.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200404/b8a81740a46704d1e404e078dc0e2e71.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200404/015f9e71f81d05f2291fda258d411960.jpg

suraonyx23
04-04-2020, 10:35 AM
I honestly donít think yíall understand whatís going on. Luckily I had this screenshot from before I got the new red letters saying item never received by carrier.

This is what the tracking said for 2 weeks. And then after checking it everyday. After 2 weeks of get rest letters saying what I posted in the beginning. So post office is letting me know they never received it. So Iím doing everything I can to see whatís going on. Carrier never got package. Now the last two screenshots are from yesterday. This was yesterdayís update. So the first pic is what itís said for weeks. Then yesterday went to this. Label created, not in system. Carrier never got package after https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200404/bf84d27c9bf80c7c152a182a0fe66c6b.jpg

I understand completely what is going on so please reread what I posted. I would almost guarantee you that ďa labelĒ was created but it wasnít your package. Thatís why the carrier never got the package because there was never one to begin with, just a throwaway label. But this doesnít mean that youíre not gonna get your stuff

Snookslayer05
04-05-2020, 05:08 AM
I understand completely what is going on so please reread what I posted. I would almost guarantee you that ďa labelĒ was created but it wasnít your package. Thatís why the carrier never got the package because there was never one to begin with, just a throwaway label. But this doesnít mean that youíre not gonna get your stuff

Thatís about all I can hope for. Guess time will tell.

SleevedOut
04-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Hey guys, delete this if not allowed. But I tried to hide any important info. But I know how this dude feels. I dealt with the same thing bro. It saying the label was created, but that doesn't mean USPS has the package. But a week later, all of a sudden, it was in transit with a delivery date. It showed up a day before it was supposed to. Probably not the same company, but it's a USPS issue.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200405/1bc5c2f88a3acec4b6dd0d97c1bbbe48.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200405/b4adc77ac96aba12be09721de747793c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200405/4032591bde8395f2d113fb92611193ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A.font401
04-05-2020, 02:17 PM
I have one thatís been on itís way to the facility for about a month now.

OSGear Rep
04-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Yea I know how it works overseas. But to have the label be created and for weeks checking to all of a sudden today say there is no item all of a sudden in red letters. Then checked Usps site and said same thing. Hoping got over looked and didnít make it to post office drop there or something. Never had this happen before with all the orders Iíve placed. I messeges them again with sites to check tracking to see what Iím saying and maybe contact the actual source i bought from them. We will see. If not I just want money back. Iíll stick with local. No more overseas. First time ordering with these guys. Everyone says orders came quick for them. Idk. Then I get the odd error message after weeks saying awaiting item after being created.

Hi, I've answered you by PM regarding the delay in transit for all the packages during this global situation. Please be patient, there is nothing to be worried about... the package will arrive and also the tracking number will update as soon as will reach the US. The actual status that you're seeing until the package reach US is from the 'Origin' country... and here is a statement from them:

"Delays in international shipments

COVID-19 has severely impacted international movement of people and goods as countries implement additional border controls and restrictions on international travel. As a result, airlines have drastically reduced international services, leading to a significant reduction in air freight capacity and frequency to and from SG to all international destinations.

Please note that there will be delays in the delivery of all international mail and Speedpost services to international destinations. We will be prioritising Speedpost Priority and Speedpost Express services during this period."

Thank you.

OSGear Rep
04-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Thatís about all I can hope for. Guess time will tell.

To eliminate any type of concern, your package was shipped and is currently in transit to your location. The tracking number is not fake or package not shipped. I would recommend to be patient and the package will arrive, very soon hopefully.

Thank you.

HumbleBeast
04-06-2020, 04:08 AM
1) I've had this happen on a domestic order. I felt the same way but I had the comfort of having a relationship with that source. I'd received several packages from them prior to this so when they said check back the first two times I was eased. The third time I checked, the status hadn't changed but I received my package.

2) ANYTIME I order international it takes time. I have been trying to get a domestic source since this "pandemic " knowing that I wait between 4 and 8 weeks prior to this for international packages of any kind. The only rub is it seems the 2 domestic sources I have tried so far are sending me in a frenzy just trying to gain some version of "trust" as new business relationships often happen

REHH
04-06-2020, 04:22 AM
No it's not okay to ask for your money back, no Source ever offers money back for a failed shipment, you should know that. And you shouldn't even have posted this message unless your package has been missing for over a month especially in lieu of the coronavirus delaying everything.

Anonim
04-06-2020, 04:24 AM
Hi, I've answered you by PM regarding the delay in transit for all the packages during this global situation. Please be patient, there is nothing to be worried about... the package will arrive and also the tracking number will update as soon as will reach the US. The actual status that you're seeing until the package reach US is from the 'Origin' country... and here is a statement from them:

COVID-19 has severely impacted international movement of people and goods as countries implement additional border controls and restrictions on international travel. As a result, airlines have drastically reduced international services, leading to a significant reduction in air freight capacity and frequency to and from SG to all international destinations.

Please note that there will be delays in the delivery of all international mail and Speedpost services to international destinations. We will be prioritising Speedpost Priority and Speedpost Express services during this period."

Thank you.

There it is

suraonyx23
04-06-2020, 08:51 AM
No it's not okay to ask for your money back, no Source ever offers money back for a failed shipment, you should know that. And you shouldn't even have posted this message unless your package has been missing for over a month especially in lieu of the coronavirus delaying everything.

And this is the main thing that should be noted as standard procedure.

Snookslayer05
04-08-2020, 07:45 AM
There it is

My order has never even shipped. And it was placed before the shit got crazy. And now postal service said itís never been dropped off to postal facility. Feel like Iím about to eat 400$ loss. And they are going to blame all on coronavirus. But Iím seeing on other forums. Orders from napsgear and steroidify people are still getting packages like normal. No issues. First time I try this place and a new source. All of a sudden a month in now my package is no where to be found. The postal service said they never received package. Osgear swearing it was dropped off. Who would you believe??? And now coronavirus has things all fucked up and was ordered way before the coronavirus got bad. It was ONLY BEGINNING in CHINA at the time being. And specifically asked them before ordering.... if itís coming from China or going to be any kind of problems due to this virus shit going on I do not want to place an order.

THEY TOLD ME (OSGEAR)
***THAT ITS NOT COMING FROM CHINA AND THAT THERE WILL BE NO ISSUES TO GO AHEAD AND ORDER.***

I can show screenshots of that conversation also.

I was very specific before even ordering because Iím nervous going thru someone Iíve never gone thru before. And with a new source.

I ASKED WUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING. I WAS ASSURED THERE WOUKD BE NO ISSUES. AND EVERYTHING WAS ON SCHEDULE.

Then weeks later. After saying label created on the tracking number and postal service waiting on package drop,
It then after weeks said item never received in BIG RED LETTERS.

AND ON THE PROBLEM GOES. POSTAL SERVICE KNOWS NOTHING OF THE PACKAGE NEVER GOT IT NOTHING. OSGEAR SWEARS ITS BEEN DROPPED OFF AND ALREADY ON THE WAY. YET STILL SAME ERROR MESSAGE SAYING ITEM NEVER RECEIVED BY POSTAL SERVICE.

THIS IS BY FAR NOT MY FIRST PACKAGE ORDERING IVER SEAS. BEEN ORDERING OVERSEAS THRU NAPS GEAR FOR 6 years. And I order a lot of gear. I made a small 400$ order just to test the waters with this source promoting a new source of gear. And of course I should have went with my first instinct. Something told me not to order they them and stick to who Iíve never had a single issue with. I see on the forum everyone else is getting their shipments but mines vanished. I think the postal facility would know more of whatís going on than a source going off of what another new source claims they did.

Snookslayer05
04-08-2020, 07:52 AM

So when my package never shows.... because it was simply over looked and Iíve been trying to warn them..... itís ok for them to just keep my money???? And just say yea itís cool Iíll just place new order with more money then and hope it goes ok????

Read last message I just wrote. I can show screenshots asking them if everything was on schedule and on point due to the coronavirus starting in China. Was NOT IN AMERICA AT THE TIME. no places were shut down. And now weeks after tracking now says ITEM NEVER RECEIVED. CALLED POSTAL COMPANY THEY SAID ITEM NEVER CAME TO THEM. THERE IS ďĒĒONLY A LABEL CREATEDĒĒĒĒ AND HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED OFF TO THEM.

OSGEAR IS TELLING ME IT HAS BEEN DROPPED OF AND BEEN ON ITS WAY. BUT I KNOW EVERYTIME IT PASSES A NEW PLACE AND CHANGES HAND THEY HAVE TO SCAN IT. AND IT WOULD UPDATE. BUT LIKE I SAID. EVERYOBE TELLS ME THERE IS NO ITEM. ONLY A CREATED LABEL. IDK HOW MORE CLEAR I CAN MAKE THIS POST. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DROPPED OFF. PERIOD. SO I GUESS IM JUST GOING TO EAT SHIT IN 400$ and just say hey well I want to make a new order then since that order is obviously never going to magically appear. Unless it has a totally different shipping label. Then why not give me that tracking info. And not a bogus tracking label. Like wtf is really going on. Sounds like a lack of communication with Osgear and the source I ordered thru them. Wish they would just ask them and not assume itís already on the way. Cause a label was created. Just because a label is created doesnít mean there is anything on the way or even a package that exists. Because it doesnít exist in the system. Period. Still. Check it everyday for an update. Still nothing.

Snookslayer05
04-08-2020, 07:58 AM
To eliminate any type of concern, your package was shipped and is currently in transit to your location. The tracking number is not fake or package not shipped. I would recommend to be patient and the package will arrive, very soon hopefully.

Thank you.

Like you said ďHOPEFULLYĒ my aunt works for Usps sheís been working with them for 20 plus years. As long as I can remember. And I asked her about it. And to look it up. And she told me that anyone can create a shipping label and have a tracking number. But that doesnít mean they ever got or received a package from the person or business itís coming from. She told me that this package is not in the system that there is no package yet. Iíd rather you guys tell me there is delay at their warehouse and havenít sent it yet to wait until they drop it off and then it will update. Donít tell me itís currently on its way and in transit when I know how the mail system works and there is no package. Rather just then tell me straight up it hasnít been sent yet to postal service. Truth is better than a lie. Cause telling me itís already in transit and never once been scanned by anyone in any country. Then to me sounds like there is no package. No matter what every time item changes hands. Itís all scanned. You canít tell me that my package has been on one plane for several weeks in the air. They all have to land and be refueled. Unless thereís a plane out there we donít know about yet that doesnít need to land for several weeks.

But hey what do I know. Can only go off what the postal service tells me and what the Osgear tells me. Two contradicting stories.

OSGear Rep
04-09-2020, 01:36 AM
Sir, I totally understand your frustration and from a customer's point of view you are totally right, there's no doubt about that.

"You canít tell me that my package has been on one plane for several weeks in the air." - we've informed that actual delay is happening because the packages haven't left the origin country sir, for the previously mentioned reasons. Please read the statement.

Since the package left our warehouse and we have provided the tracking number the shipping is totally out of our control... there is nothing we can do to influence it from that moment on due to the nature of the product. In my previous reply I've sent you the statement from the carrier. Before taking any conclusions, please give it a little bit more time... just 3 weeks have passed since we've provided the tracking number and in current situation we've modified the transit time for Regular Air Mail to 6-7 weeks.

Regarding the customer service, all your messages were answered in a timely manner with all the updates that we had at that moment from the warehouse and the carrier... there is nothing more I could have done and didn't do it.

Thank you.

REHH
04-15-2020, 05:10 AM
So what happened? I guess he recieved his package since he hasn't posted again.

lifter6973
04-15-2020, 11:21 AM
Wait, he's ordered from NapsGear for 6 years. Isn't standard shipping time for Naps 6 months to a year? DaFuq is he complaining about? :funny:

Snookslayer05
04-27-2020, 02:27 PM
So what happened? I guess he recieved his package since he hasn't posted again.

No. Package is still not here. It has reached the end of their extended wait this many weeks now because of the virus so I just sent them another email and I just got one today and it says to just keep waiting so I asked them what how many weeks is too long before everybody realizes there is no package created yet so no I have not got it yet and I keep getting told some BS that the time for shipment is longer now. And now here we are at that time range still not even in the system period yet. And now told to keep waiting. Iíll upload pics in a minute of every convo and screenshot of still not in system with time stamps.

Snookslayer05
04-27-2020, 02:29 PM
Wait, he's ordered from NapsGear for 6 years. Isn't standard shipping time for Naps 6 months to a year? DaFuq is he complaining about? :funny:

When your told one thing. And then another. And 6-7 weeks now. Then changes again. Still no package no nothing. And the funny part yeah this shit is pretty fucking funny how I asked before I even ordered. Will there be any issues with whatís going on. Was before it even got bad. I made it clear I was not going to order it any problems with delays. And they told me there are no problems to go ahead and order. I made sure to talk to them one on one before ordering. Talked to them several times. And still no one knows NOTHINGGGGG.

Snookslayer05
04-27-2020, 02:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200427/63a92c39ba4940f603493ef6c86f5c13.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200427/2e7d7d5027a5f3d0c566904a652b4bab.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200427/1c61deaba7a3ccc719a91ccdcd66f9e3.jpg
Hereís from the Singapore post where itís supposably being shipped from. And Usps current tracking. Literally took screenshot today.

Snookslayer05
04-27-2020, 02:39 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200427/ab491c13391e58d1f05466768fd3d4a4.jpg
Yep. Still the run around. They need to post on their forum if supposably no ones getting orders. Just taking peopleís money. Then gonna bail off of this forum I bet.

OSGear Rep
04-27-2020, 11:55 PM
Hello Sir,

I understand your frustration and again, from a customer point of view you are totally right. But please understand that if you have already received a tracking code it means the package is no longer in our possession and same as you, we are at the mercy of couriers, airlines and logistics.

Hypothetically, even if a package gets lost, misrouted, destroyed or seized, there are absolutely no reasons to worry as we obey the same old policy that we have even since 2004, that being an instant Reship. There is no customer who has ever lost his funds with us and a testimony to that are thousands of reviews from dozens of forums and boards.

We kindly ask you to understand current shipping conditions, keep in touch with our support line and be patient as eventually your package will be delivered soon.

Yours sincerely,
OSGear Team

OSGear Rep
04-28-2020, 02:19 AM
Hello Sir,

It's not necessary to open two different threads on our forum section about the same issue, not to mention the fact that you haven't contacted us by PM or ticket system but directly by posting your private messages with us and private order details on a public forum. We have nothing to hide.. that being said I decided to post the answer from the other thread also here.

"People are not getting their orders from what Iím told asking about my order that keeps getting extended and still no package has ever been accepted by any country in the world." -> This is a completely FALSE information. Customers are getting their orders... I've mentioned that you are not the only one in this PARTICULAR situation. We're not the ones caring the orders to your country. Don't try to make from this situation a general term of OSGear business because that's not fair. We ship from multiple warehouses around the world and this Asia warehouse is the only one registering HUGE delays to US...I've explained the situation in my previous messages, PM and public on OSGear website. Please understand that your order was SHIPPED.

"I think itís only fair to give people a heads up that ordering from you guys right now is not a good idea because mail is not being sent." -> that's another completely FALSE conclusion. As I've mentioned before, we ship from multiple warehouses, including DOMESTIC and people are getting their orders normally. The only warehouse that have delays now is the one your order has been dispatched from.

"Because they told me all the planes are filled with medical supplies. I ordered way before this virus was even bad and ONLY IN CHINA." -> You've placed the order on March 12 and the tracking number was provided on March 18. The package was not shipped from China... and we've provided also the statement from the carrier. You can check it again below and you can find it on their website too:

COVID-19 has severely impacted international movement of people and goods as countries implement additional border controls and restrictions on international travel. As a result, airlines have drastically reduced international services, leading to a significant reduction in air freight capacity and frequency to and from Singapore to all international destinations.

"And I specifically messaged them and asked them straight up. ďI want to place an order but do not want to order from them if packages come from China because whatís going on there and no where else in the world at the timeĒ -> indeed, the package is not coming from China, is coming from Asia, SG specifically..

"Then they created label for tracking. Several weeks later I get red error messages saying item not received by carrier. To keep checking back. Then I asked them whatís was up with that. I get told the new shipping is 7 weeks because of whatís going on." -> Since the package left our warehouse and we have provided the tracking number the shipping is totally out of our control... there is nothing we can do to influence it from that moment on due to the nature of the product. This is not like buying from the Amazon after all... we use third party carriers for the shipping and even if we would be in direct connection with USPS I don't think it would be wise to call them and say "Guys we have a package with AAS for a customer, please ship it faster because we are already late with it". Regarding the customer service, all your e-mails were answered in a timely manner with all the updates that we had at that moment from the warehouse and the carrier... there is nothing more my colleagues or I could have done and didn't do it.

"So before they take yíall money on all these new promos they are posting but not mentioning nothing about the so called shipping problems going on." -> The promos were sent from this particular warehouse and as I've seen, everyone got the promos. You can check our board section and see the pictures. Also, at that time were not passing a global pandemic situation like were passing now.

If you don't want to orders from us anymore, it's totally understandable and I hope you find a better source that could meet your expectations. But this doesn't mean that you won't receive your current order... this package will be delivered sooner or later because OSGear customers always get what they paid for.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.