• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Super quick touchdown

MightyMouse

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Says file size is too big to upload a picture but just got a TD for a decent size order. Response time was great and my pack came MOD EDIT (quickly) after I ordered. Easiest process I've ever had. First time with this gear so I'll try to update after I heal from nearly cutting my thumb off at work last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home

Says file size is too big to upload a picture but just got a TD for a decent size order. Response time was great and my pack came MOD EDIT (quickly) after I ordered. Easiest process I've ever had. First time with this gear so I'll try to update after I heal from nearly cutting my thumb off at work last night.

how are you doing brotha?? I recently switched to gc too after something that rubbed me wrong with my lab of the past 3 years....I’ve ran their test c recently and it’s solid, no labs but I’ve been at it enough to know it’s good lol....glad you’re still working too. Stacking out a lot of rigs here, it’s getting scary. Be safe bro

Back